lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

Because you’re trying that divide and conquer BS trying to throw your counterparts under the bus like they don’t hate your ass too. I see what you are trying to do.

It’s not a small minority. It’s the majority who feel this way. They can’t ever speak on East African women without tearing us apart for fitting into eurocentric beauty standards.

You got too comfortable with these women, now you think they care about your best interests. Well I am here to remind you they don’t. They don’t identify with you or see you as a representation of themselves. And they never will.

Somali trolls on twitter and tiktok are constantly bashing madows. That's why they dont like somalis.

Madow men on thecoli forum even complained about somalis

Neither madow women or madow men like somalis

Because you’re trying that divide and conquer BS trying to throw your counterparts under the bus like they don’t hate your ass too. I see what you are trying to do.

It’s not a small minority. It’s the majority who feel this way. They can’t ever speak on East African women without tearing us apart for fitting into eurocentric beauty standards.

You got too comfortable with these women, now you think they care about your best interests. Well I am here to remind you they don’t. They don’t identify with you or see you as a representation of themselves. And they never will.
Bruh I was so confused wondering why you where fighting and replying back to yourself but it was another yasmeen the whole time :mjlol:

Men and women aren’t viewed or treated the same. But you obviously knew that.

The reason they dislike Somali/horner men has nothing to do with their dislike for Somali/horner women.

Sure, they are neutral (at best) but at their worst they can’t stand that East African women are afforded more in desirability. There’s a segment of madow women that absolutely hates that East African women are placed on pedestals.

There would be viral posts on twitter about this too. I could pull posts up.

I have no interest in allying with anyone who gets butthurt about society perceiving my people as beautiful. They can cry all they want about “eurocentric beauty” but we know the truth.
They behave similarly towards other Africans who do not conform to their preconceived notions of how Africans should look, so this issue is not unique to Somalis. Furthermore, the ones who scrutinize and analyze African/Horner features are often the same ones who act like social justice warriors and engage in gender wars with the opposite sex. They’re a small segment.

Last edited:
@yazmin you need to chill you don't know what your talking about somalis never started any of this it was one sided hate for a long time.

You can go on the ecoli and lipstick alley and you'll find many hate threads on somalis that date back well before twitter/tiktok somali trolls where even a thing and all of them are unprovoked hate.

There is a reason why these tiktok somalis came about in the first place

Plus who care about what they think about us just don't be a coon there opinions on us are irrelevant

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
@yazmin you need to chill you don't know what your talking about somalis never started any of this it was one sided hate for a long time.

You can go on the ecoli and lipstick alley and you'll find many hate threads on somalis that date back well before twitter/tiktok somali trolls where even a thing and all of them are unprovoked hate.

There is a reason why these tiktok somalis came about in the first place

Plus who care about what they think about us just don't be a coon there opinions on us are irrelevant

British Beetlejuice talking smack

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
They behave similarly towards other Africans who do not conform to their preconceived notions of how Africans should look, so this issue is not unique to Somalis. Furthermore, the ones who scrutinize and analyze African/Horner features are often the same ones who act like social justice warriors and engage in gender wars with the opposite sex. They’re a small segment.

I’ve never seen them treat Fulanis or Rwandans like this.

It’s because nobody gives af about them.

There was a tweet that went VIRAL with 1m+ engagements just last week. It said “East African (horner) women are the most beautiful women in the world” and it was only madow women going in on us. But you’re trying to convince me it’s a minority. They take it as a slight against them if someone speaks on us positively. Even if you never mention them they think it’s an attack on them. It’s not just the SJWs, all of them feel this way about East African women.

The added attention we get in the modeling/fashion industry compounded with the extreme overexposure our ethnicities have online, has contributed to resentment building up.

No sis what I meant was uk somalis started the mass trolling on tiktok targeting maadow women etc hence why people are starting to doxx us. I know maadows always had hate for us. I was there during the hate peak on twitter. I have read and heard so many horror stories that somalis recieved by them from mocking somalis openenly to bullying them in school. I have so many stories.
These are anonymous accounts attributed to Somalis, with no proof. Meanwhile Caribbean and African men abuse and degrade women from their backgrounds in the most vicious ways publically.

These are anonymous accounts attributed to Somalis, with no proof. Meanwhile Caribbean and African men abuse and degrade women from their backgrounds in the most vicious ways publically.
some somali men do the same sadly I don't know how they are right now but back in my day they would viciously bully somali girls.

some somali men do the same sadly I don't know how they are right now but back in my day they would viciously bully somali girls.
Back in your days :wtf:

You clearly can't be that old because all the stuff you say doesn't add up to what was going on back in the days or your naive and in your own bubble

Caribbean and African men bullied women from their own backgrounds. Somali men never stood in the street asking people "would you date a Black girl?".

Somali men are known to treat women with respect, and never insult. I hope the African men in your community start to treat you better. :it0tdo8:

Caribbean and African men bullied women from their own backgrounds. Somali men never stood in the street asking people "would you date a Black girl?".

Somali men are known to treat women with respect, and never insult. I hope the African men in your community start to treat you better. :it0tdo8:
lool maybe in Somalia but the ones in London are different t breed of xoolinimo your obviously defending them because your a somali dude yourself.