lipstickalley thread on European Immigration turns into Somali Bash Thread

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
they mainly hate somali men there but uplift somali women. And some of them are from he states I doubt they live around somalis aswell

No… They hate Somali (and all horner women) out of envy lol.

They create threads like “East African (non-horner)” because they are filled with cuqdad. Any time horner women are posted they immediately start going in about desirability politics and pretty privilege. Don’t you find that’s a bit odd?

I say, let them hate 😊 For women, beauty is politics. We know for a fact their men gas us up over them and non-black men also gas us up as the most attractive black women. This is the basis behind their hate.

somalis bash madows especially on this site

why are you guys shocked that madows are returning it?
It's pure hate and the worst type of xenophobia. Black Americana are the most genial and good natured Black people on Earth. It's wrong to be so misogynistic and hateful

Remember how Africans degrade Black American women. No Somali has ever gone viral for anti-blackness. Other Africans have, ditto Caribbeans. This forum isn't reflective of Somali thought. Many here are non-Somali.

No… They hate Somali (and all horner women) out of envy lol.

They create threads like “East African (non-horner)” because they are filled with cuqdad. Any time horner women are posted they immediately start going in about desirability politics and pretty privilege. Don’t you find that’s a bit odd?

I say, let them hate 😊 For women, beauty is politics. We know for a fact their men gas us up over them and non-black men also gas us up as the most attractive black women. This is the basis behind their hate.

Madow women barely care about somali women

The thread was bashing somali men. They called somali men criminals and r@pists

Somali women were not even mentioned. There are some somali women on lipstickalley too

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Madow women barely care about somali women

The thread was bashing somali men. They called somali men criminals and r@pists

Somali women were not even mentioned. There are some somali women on lipstickalley too

Search up horner women, Ethiopian women, or Somali women and you will see.

I agree they don’t go after us unprovoked but when we are mentioned they constantly bring up desirability politics or pretty privilege. Why do you think that is?

Why do they have to nitpick us like that? Why can’t they just say they find us beautiful? They think it’s a problem if people acknowledge us as beautiful.

Search up horner women, Ethiopian women, or Somali women and you will see.

I agree they don’t go after us unprovoked but when we are mentioned they constantly bring up desirability politics or pretty privilege. Why do you think that is?

Why do they have to nitpick us like that? Why can’t they just say they find us beautiful? They think it’s a problem if people acknowledge us as beautiful.
They had an entire thread praising Ethiopian women on LSA and other east africans. There are some trolls that arent the majority. They get downvoted

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/god-took-his-time-with-ethiopian-women.4961149/

They also worship the somali supermodel iman\

Madow men also bash somalis. I see it on twitter. Do you think those madow men are jealous of somali men?

The one dude talking about woke politics and "not sending their best" is deffo larping as black. Incel right wing cunts behind a screen trying to influence people's opinions without them realising.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
They had an entire thread praising Ethiopian women on LSA and other east africans

There are many east african women on lipstickalley

Black men also bash somalis. I see it on twitter. Do you think those black men are jealous of somali men?

They had an entire thread praising Ethiopian women on LSA and other east africans. There are some trolls that arent the majority. They get downvoted

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/god-took-his-time-with-ethiopian-women.4961149/

They also worship the somali supermodel iman\

Madow men also bash somalis. I see it on twitter. Do you think those madow men are jealous of somali men?

Men and women aren’t viewed or treated the same. But you obviously knew that.

The reason they dislike Somali/horner men has nothing to do with their dislike for Somali/horner women.

Sure, they are neutral (at best) but at their worst they can’t stand that East African women are afforded more in desirability. There’s a segment of madow women that absolutely hates that East African women are placed on pedestals.

There would be viral posts on twitter about this too. I could pull posts up.

I have no interest in allying with anyone who gets butthurt about society perceiving my people as beautiful. They can cry all they want about “eurocentric beauty” but we know the truth.

uk somalis started it
Erm, I’m a bit older so I remember growing up in the 2000s in the UK with some of the madows saying Somalis are ugly unprovoked and cracking Somali jokes for no reason. This is before twitter days and instagram days before Somali boys started trolling.

It’s important us older lot to remind you youngesters how it was like and how it was well before the trolling which I do have an issue with and believe has exasperated the situation, but nonetheless the hatred and bulling was well before any of this.

Most people here know I hate Somali trolls but they started all of this and I remember the constant put downs of Somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Men and women aren’t viewed or treated the same. But you obviously knew that.

The reason they dislike Somali/horner men has nothing to do with their dislike for Somali/horner women.

Sure, they are neutral (at best) but at their worst they can’t stand that East African women are afforded more in desirability. There’s a segment of madow women that absolutely hates that East African women are placed on pedestals.

There would be viral posts on twitter about this too. I could pull posts up.

I have no interest in allying with anyone who gets butthurt about society perceiving my people as beautiful. They can cry all they want about “eurocentric beauty” but we know the truth.

The thread on LSA had nothing to do with somali women

They're discussing Europe and the crime rate amongst muslim males

Also you're attributing a small percentage of weirdos to all madow women? I'm confused what you're point is. This thread had nothing to do with looks yet you randomly mentioned it

Erm, I’m a bit older so I remember growing up in the 2000s with some of the madows saying Somalis are ugly unprovoked and cracking Somali jokes for no reason. This is before twitter days and instagram days before Somali boys started trolling.

It’s important us older lot to remind you youngesters how it was like and how it was well before the trolling which I do have an issue with and believe has exasperated the situation, but nonetheless the hatred and bulling was well before any of this.

Most people here know I hate Somali trolls but they started all of this and I remember the constant out downs of Somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No sis what I meant was uk somalis started the mass trolling on tiktok targeting maadow women etc hence why people are starting to doxx us. I know maadows always had hate for us. I was there during the hate peak on twitter. I have read and heard so many horror stories that somalis recieved by them from mocking somalis openenly to bullying them in school. I have so many stories.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Also you're attributing a small percentage of weirdos to all madow women? I'm confused what you're point is. This thread had nothing to do with looks yet you randomly mentioned it

Why you caping so hard for a thread shitting on your people ? You'll never be looked at as equal for being horner by them, stop begging it.

All your posts are about black women or dissing black men

Why you caping so hard for a thread shitting on your people ? You'll never be looked at as equal for being horner by them, stop begging it.

I just find it weird how she randomly mentioned looks when the LSA thread was about muslim male crime rates lol

It literally had no correlation

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

Because you’re trying that divide and conquer BS trying to throw your counterparts under the bus like they don’t hate your ass too. I see what you are trying to do.

It’s not a small minority. It’s the majority who feel this way. They can’t ever speak on East African women without tearing us apart for fitting into eurocentric beauty standards.

You got too comfortable with these women, now you think they care about your best interests. Well I am here to remind you they don’t. They don’t identify with you or see you as a representation of themselves. And they never will.

Yes but it's more so tied to the fact somali women as a collective are inaccessible to them. So they feel the need to compare themselves to us and hate on us and see it as a goal scored to have gotten access to a somali girl.

and mathow women to dunk on somali women who they envy paint there conditions as barbaric under savage somali men who apparently are all rapists and all that other stuff but they ain't straight forward with it. It's all divided and conqueror mentality. They noticed somali women on average usually won't fight back when somali men are trashed or blamed for things while when somali women are directly attacked they face backlash so They don't ever full on attack both at the same time otherwise people will actually come in to defend and fight back against these narratives but in the case of what @Qeelbax quoted it was mainly an attack on the men and sly digs at the women via the men.

Trending

Latest posts