Majors/degrees/whatever you all are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Look at the universities that you want to apply to and you can check the classes in the degree that you want to do. also yes in physics you will do electrical circuits
But wouldn't it be redundant in mech.And i just checked out the course subjects and it's mainly thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.

waraabe

Your superior
What type of physics,if it's about motion and that sort of stuff i'll probably be able to cope laakin if electric circuits start getting in, wee ii damaatay:jcoleno:

I hated circuits to be honest when I used to do physics in A-level, I was more particles and mechanical guy. I don't know how people do electric engineering tbh~ very boring

I remember a guy telling me that if you stuff up one code that you have to restart it all over again.That made me stay away from the idea of doing computer science.However i asked a guy that has a software engineering degree and he said that there is software out there that can highlight the error.So yeah i'm open to it but i dont think i'm super talented in that field.
I encourage you to try it out sxb, there are many good online courses, but i recommend Lynda.com. The course will not be free, however you can check if your Uni gives you free unlimited access to the website. Plus, the current text editor i'm using right now is Atom.io.

waraabe

Your superior
Only part I liked about physics was particles and magnetism. I hated mechanics
Don't forget waves
IMG_2095.GIF

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Well i dropped physics so there's no point reminiscing,all engineering courses in Melbourne do not have physics as a prerequisite you can use chemistry as a substitute and higher level maths aka math methods is necessary

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
:damn: My last uber was computer science grad

But he said he was doing uber part time while being an IT teacher :drakekidding:

I always see people looking down on us uber/ taxi drivers. These dumb people always forget that it is us that take you to exams, job interviews, and family reunions when you are late. :draketf:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Whatever you do, don't do architecture :pacspit:

Follow ur dream they said, do what u love :kendrickcry: it's all lies
There's a girl in my class that's doing what we in Australia call the ASIAN 5(bio,chem,math methods,english,physics).And she wants to be an architect.All that torture and her future occupation doesn't need it:jcoleno::lawd:
and she isnt even asian:ileycry::mugshotman::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I see all these people talking about engineering... I know most of you will end up as a taxi driver like me.:bell:
Dammit!:faysalwtf:
What advice do you have to a person who is about to take an engineering course? Which engineering do you think is the most worthless ?
Have you given up on becoming an engineer?:mjcry:

There's a girl in my class that's doing what we in Australia call the ASIAN 5(bio,chem,math methods,english,physics).And she wants to be an architect.All that torture and her future occupation doesn't need it:jcoleno::lawd:
and she isnt even asian:ileycry::mugshotman::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
we desperately need architects in Somalia. you will be cashing in the construction boom

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Dammit!:faysalwtf:
What advice do you have to a person who is about to take an engineering course? Which engineering do you think is the most worthless ?
Have you given up on becoming an engineer?:mjcry:
even though i dont have any experience with engineering.I'll offer you one piece of advice.
Hang out with the asians:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts