Man hangs himself in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get lost !!!and take your SJW ass somewhere else. people are killing them selves out of hunger and you are looking to score some points in useless debate.

Go f*ck your self your evil . How the f*ck are you going to act like you care when you regularly post the most vile xenophobic shit on here daily.

You have no value for human life get off of your high house

Lmaoo SJW kulaha :icon lol: log off and take your paranoia with you

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Get lost !!!and take your SJW ass somewhere else. people are killing them selves out of hunger and you are looking to score some points in useless debate.
Go f*ck your self your evil . How the f*ck are you going to act like you care when you regularly post the most vile xenophobic shit on here daily.

Now now you two. Don't fight. I like you both, and it hurts me to see you fight. :tacky:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

Yo
Leave her alone..

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
A simple thing that could have been prevented if the people turned to storing grain and digging up boreholes or redirecting a river to a reservoir.

However the Somali people have no sincere government that takes care of them, to add more salt to the injury the Somali and Somaliland governments are just another pawn for Ethiopia.

Sometimes I feel like there is no hope for us Somalis, but then I find that some of us are still sane.

Merca

Inactive.
May Allah forgive him and may He help our people. Let us all donate money in order to help those that are affected by the drought. We can make a change.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The guy could have been mentally unwell when he killed himself. You can't just say he went to hell. Have some shame.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Typical pagan gaal, like someone said before me, straight out the frying pan & into the fire.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would I expect you to feel empathy for this man when you've never worked a day in your life :zhqjlmx:
You're speaking to a Muslim you gaal swine, I don't expect you to understand, this man is a kaafir if he killed himself for material riches, Allah is the bestower of All things, I've worked very hard & put my trust in Allah.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You're speaking to a Muslim you gaal swine, I don't expect you to understand, this man is a kaafir if he killed himself for material riches, Allah is the bestower of All things, I've worked very hard & put my trust in Allah.
Waryaa the poor guy who killed himself is not a kaafir but he definitely commited a major sin. He didn't committ kufr. there are a lot of hadiths that say that a person who commits suicide will be brought on the day of judgement repeatedly killing himself the way he did in the dunya. The prophet normally didn't pray on a suicide victim but some of the sahabas did. The poor old man commited a major sin but not kufr so he might or might not be forgiven by Allah all we can do is pray for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.