Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
If you’re a virgin then so should she, ngl. I feel the same way. The guy I marry has to be a virgin as well. The clean guy is for the clean girl, that’s how it goes.

But I feel like it’s a little too late for that, since you’re already married to her. I don’t know. It’s a sticky situation. But I personally wouldn’t find this reason enough for me to divorce, but it would make me think about it..

And also how did you not know she wasn’t a virgin? Like she prob must have been too experienced, which gives it away. Thats what I’m gonna base it of on when I get married one day. (insha’Allah).

I dont know i thought it was just going to come natural for us both at that night, and it did, and she told me that she lost her hymen through sports

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why tho,your the same guy who prefers Becky's over our own and lord knows they lose their virginity at 13.
My nigga I already announced beforehand that I was going to go after xalimos first. This site has made me appreciate xalimos more.
But if the ones I meet don't have a nice salary than I am jumping to team Becky. I need my sugar mama regardless

SumMo

very lowkey
I dont know i thought it was just going to come natural for us both at that night, and it did, and she told me that she lost her hymen through sports
Isn’t there a way to make sure? Like going to a gynecologist or something?
:ayaanswag:

Cus there are people who are virgins and who have lost their hymens (even tho most of these female are unaware that they have). But I feel like they look ‘different’ down there compared to a non-virgin. Idk.

Wallahi that is the scariest part i can imagine, me knockin her up would be worst case scenario

Forget what you're entitled to, you got screwed. Just don't bring children into this and make it an irreversible problem. Since it (understandably) bothers you to the extent you're seriously contemplating divorce you should just leave.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You mean i shold have fucked her before i married her??? Whats that going to prove other than her being a

Who said to f*ck is a test?

giphy.gif

We live in a modern world were we can test if you're a virgin or not without fucking. :gucciwhat:

If you’re a virgin then so should she, ngl. I feel the same way. The guy I marry has to be a virgin as well. The clean guy is for the clean girl, that’s how it goes.

But I feel like it’s a little too late for that, since you’re already married to her. I don’t know. It’s a sticky situation. But I personally wouldn’t find this reason enough for me to divorce, but it would make me think about it..

And also how did you not know she wasn’t a virgin? Like she prob must have been too experienced, which gives it away. Thats what I’m gonna base it of on when I get married one day. (insha’Allah).

You mean body language? There are some virgins who don't give off vibes of being anxious or nervous during intimacy, but are truly inexperienced.

World

VIP
So she lied to you about being a virgin even though you demanded it in the marriage contract, then she lied to you about how she lost her hymen. Dude, who knows what else she may have lied about? You said that you were a virgin guy before marriage, so you stayed away from zina unlike her. How well do you know even know her? Why did she tell you NOW specifically after lying to you so comfortably?

:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

woah woah woah woah....
she legit just lied like that?...she's a 10000000000% wrong for that...maybe she was raped tho???

Anyways, I'm not sure why she waited until now to tell you this information. Maybe she thought that since she secured you, you won't leave.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Isn’t there a way to make sure? Like go a gynecologist or something?
:ayaanswag:

Cus there are people who are virgins and who have lost their hymens (even tho most of these female are unaware that they have). But I feel like they look ‘different’ down there compared to a non-virgin. Idk.
There are memes out there that compare a virgin vagina to a non virgin vagina.

It's like a shaming meme that use to go around back in the day. I haven't seen it in awhile though.

I still honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

This is one of the pics that went around. Or basically similar to the pics

Attachments

• IMG_5072.JPG
    IMG_5072.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 216

SumMo

very lowkey
You mean body language? There are some virgins who don't give off vibes of being anxious or nervous during intimacy, but are truly inexperienced.
Seriously? Wow, didn’t know that.
:damedamn:
I would be terrified to lose my virginity. Ngl, sounds like it hurts as *beep*. Even if I was feeling the situasion, I would still be hella scared when it came down to doing it. Maybe I’m just a pussy..
:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
There are memes out there that compare a virgin vagina to a non virgin vagina.

It's like a shaming meme that use to go around back in the day. I haven't seen it in awhile though.

I still honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

This is one of the pics that went around. Or basically similar to the pics
Eww, your vagina looks like that when you lose your virginity?
:jcoleno:

Forget it. I’m dying as a virgin.

The fact that you are seeking advice on a forum about a subject so serious...makes me think you are not serious about life...altogether..

I can see why she would lie to you in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending