Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Beacuse that means that there have been someone before me, that means she is comparing me to all the other niggas shes been fucking, which means she is more likely to cheat than a virgin who dont know anything about sex
I knew it. You’re insecure. I mentioned this in a thread addressing somali men and their obsession with virgins. I was right.
:trumpsmirk:

Thats ugly. I don’t want it to look like that. Wtf. I never knew the skin could be streched out like that, I’m lowkey grossed out just thinking about it. Excuse me if that offended you or anyone for saying that. My bad. I’m seriously just disgusted by that pic.
:whoa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your vagina is an innie then it will stay an innie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
I mean learning in terms of human anatomy and the female reproductive system. You can look at illustrations in textbooks, or videos on youtube.
I’d rather die tbh.
49613135-FEF5-4D40-B919-3C25F49C48C4.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I mean learning in terms of human anatomy and the female reproductive system. You can look at illustrations in textbooks, or videos on youtube.
They did this in my high school health class where they randomly showed us a Birth video clip. Just a random video talking about the female reproductive system than
Boom out of nowhere clip switches to a hospital room and a female is a screaming camera zooms in on the vagina and a baby head just comes out and doctors just grabbing the baby

I was traumatized for a couple of days did not expect that at all.

If you was a virgin as well then ditch her sxb get you a nice girl if you wasn't a virgin then firm it sxb cause a non-virgin cannot marry a virgin. Allah promised that.

World

VIP
If you was a virgin as well then ditch her sxb get you a nice girl if you wasn't a virgin then firm it sxb cause a non-virgin cannot marry a virgin. Allah promised that.
Allah didn't promise that a non-virgin cannot marry a virgin tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending