Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Wow, didn’t know that.
:damedamn:
I would be terrified to lose my virginity. Ngl, sounds like it hurts as *beep*. Even if I was feeling the situasion, I would still be hella scared when it came down to doing it. Maybe I’m just a pussy..
:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why not?

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
But I swear in islam..a chaste woman gets a man who's a V..and vise versa...are you sure you were a v too?..hmmmmm:lolbron:

How dare u question my virginity, just because u got fucked by jamaicans

SumMo

very lowkey
:draketf: what're you overreacting for??
Thats ugly. I don’t want it to look like that. Wtf. I never knew the skin could be streched out like that, I’m lowkey grossed out just thinking about it. Excuse me if that offended you or anyone for saying that. My bad. I’m seriously just disgusted by that pic.
:whoa:

Subeer

Thats ugly. I don’t want it to look like that. Wtf. I never knew the skin could be streched out like that, I’m lowkey grossed out just thinking about it. Excuse me if that offended you or anyone for saying that. My bad. I’m seriously just disgusted by that pic.
:whoa:

No one said anything about loose, the left vagina is just more pleasing to look at

So i created a account on sspot to tell a fake story and what would i benefit from that other than wasting time

I hope for your own sanity you're making this up because no man in his right mind..with two testicles...o nin rag ah...would be online seeking advice for a matter so serious

Subeer

Then why are you upset about her not being a virgin? I don’t get it..
:gucciwhat:

Beacuse that means that there have been someone before me, that means she is comparing me to all the other niggas shes been fucking, which means she is more likely to cheat than a virgin who dont know anything about sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts