Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

My point is she clearly looks better now than when she was younger. I don’t know about this magical youthful spark in her eyes you’re talking about because her face simply looks better now to me now.

What’s wrong with Stormzy? Whats the difference between him and any other gaal she would have ended up with?
He is hard to look at.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This thread should not have gone past 1 page :snoop:

Won't be surprised if the admin creates a 'latest Somali gossip' section for y'all
smh GIF

My point is she clearly looks better now than when she was younger. I don’t know about this magical youthful spark in her eyes you’re talking about because her face simply looks better now to me now.

What’s wrong with Stormzy? Whats the difference between him and any other gaal she would have ended up with?

GIF by Christmas FM

Jokes aside, you'd be surprised how many Somali gentlemen out there are doing very, very well but are just quiet about it. I have several uncles and cousins and acquaintances making absolute bank in both the Khaleej and here in the East Coast of the US with enviable jobs but they're just quiet fellas. Busy with their wives and kids and suburban type lifestyles. Not remotely as loud as the mooryans forever on social media.

Plus Dahabshil is not the only major multi million dollar- billion dollar companies in Somalia. Include major shipping and logistics companies like Sahliya and Barwaaqo to this list.
TP8EVo5.png

I have told people like @DojaKhat before that Somali at large are very reserved people and are not known to flaunt their wealth or accomplishments. They are also more religious and give a good portion of their wealth to charity as well.

They are not trying to become celebrities and match up with people like Maya Jama, they are just oriented around their communal life and familiar/business connections.

Last edited:
Plus Dahabshil is not the only major multi million dollar- billion dollar companies in Somalia. Include major shipping and logistics companies like Sahliya and Barwaaqo to this list.
TP8EVo5.png

I have told people like @DojaKhat before that Somali at large are very reserved people and are not known to flaunt their wealth or accomplishments. They are also more religious and give a good portion of their wealth to charity as well.

They are not trying to become celebrities and match up with people like Maya Jama, they are just oriented around their communal life and familiar/business connections.
What do you mean by people like me?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

What do you mean by people like me?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Other posters on this site

I have explained to them before on a different thread: We are not really an image and consumer driven society.
These Kenyans complaining about Somalis on twitter for having wealth should be important lesson for them not to be concerned with outside opinions and their image.

For example In Kenya, the other tribes they are so obsessed over image and what other people believe about them that the minute they get a little bit of money they buy fancy cars, and expensive stuff, houses and other stuff and blow their money away. Just so they can appear wealthy and look good on the outside to other people. Then spend the remainder of their time talking crap on twitter and social platforms about why others have more money then them. It's always looking outwards. Never inwards for them.

They have a poor peoples mindset and low self-interest.

Somalis on the other hand either distribute the money among eachother or re-invest it. Because we are not overly concerned with outside opinions or controlling how people perceive us in a favorable way. We rarely show off or brag about what we have.

Rumour is that stormzy cheated on maya when they were first dating. If that’s true then it’s wild being back together

Anyone saying that Chunkz should shot his shot for Maya is insane. Stick with a nice muslim practicing Somali girl
I highly doubt Chunkz is Maya’s type or vice versa lmao. Just because they’re both Somali doesn’t mean they’re good for each other

Maya is way too westernized for most Somali guys, even diaspora faraxs want a dash of culture and Maya was raised 100% cadaan. I honestly don’t see her with a farax at all

@Aseer

Behave, you’d never be able to pull someone of Maya’s looks in the real world.

Nothing makes me cringe more than online men who are clearly average or below talking this way.
Wait, this is the same guy who said my eyelids show too much when I posted a pic of my eyes here 😂

Man’s been reading the incel forums too much. The negging is crazy

I highly doubt Chunkz is Maya’s type or vice versa lmao. Just because they’re both Somali doesn’t mean they’re good for each other

Maya is way too westernized for most Somali guys, even diaspora faraxs want a dash of culture and Maya was raised 100% cadaan. I honestly don’t see her with a farax at all
Chunkz is definitely not Maya’s type. But the reverse isn’t true. Anyone from the UK knows how much this nigga used to thirst for her publicly

Afeik_Abiy

shieet
Chunkz is definitely not Maya’s type. But the reverse isn’t true. Anyone from the UK knows how much this nigga used to thirst for her publicly
I genuinely don't why so many niggas thirst over Maya when she's as religious as your typical cadaan girl, there's tons of Hijabi xalimos out there more attractive than her

I genuinely don't why so many niggas thirst over Maya when she's as religious as your typical cadaan girl, there's tons of Hijabi xalimos out there more attractive than her
I’ll probably be shot down for this, but men aren’t as independent minded when it comes to attraction as one might think. Someone like Maya due to her visibility and popularity will be seen as more attractive than an obscure hijabi who looks similar or even better. It’s the same as someone like Rihanna who is indeed gorgeous but a random and average citizen who might be a lot more physically better looking isn’t going to have the same pull for men like Rihanna. Contrary to what people say, a lot of men are like sheep. People like Rihannna and Maya have been put in the elite tier since people publicly fawn over them which makes them seem more desirable.

I’m not hating btw since I’ve been defending Maya on this thread.

There is a reason why women like Lori Harvey who many men might see as a pass around will eventually be able to pull a rich millionaire/billionaire whilst her less visible counterpart ain’t able to have that same pull even if she’s in the same vicinity of a rich man. People like what’s overhyped and it makes them think they’ve captured something everyone wants.

Muslim men who are practicing are different due to our deen emphasis on modesty and not being a dayouth but even then the avenge Somali guy will be struck by Rihanna and Maya despite seeing countless of women just as pretty on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Three words, Madonna Wh0re Complex. These niggas thirst over maya the same way they thirst over liyah mai. It’s never about her being mixed.

Wait, this is the same guy who said my eyelids show too much when I posted a pic of my eyes here 😂

Man’s been reading the incel forums too much. The negging is crazy
LOL I remember that one but I dont think he's deliberately negging female users here.

He genuinely believes all this stuff and has went on about how being deemed unattractive based on its objective criteria dooms you to a lower quality of life overall and has presented essays filled with arguments.

It's why I easily agreed with him earlier in conjunction with me being traumatised by her quirky white girl selfies 🤪

Bal maxaa idinka galay gaalo iswaseysa, haddii aydin idinku rabin inaad wasmada qeyb ka noqotaan? Yaab.
Only respectable thing to be said on here.

This is a really sad thread. Some of you really need to heal from being terminally online and stop living vicariously through random celebs.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
2014???!!! 10 years of going back and forth...thats insane and stormzy is so ugly. I dont want to understand this.
People are saying she is "hard to get"

The guy she was with:
1721453249507.png

Lets do a quick analysis:yacadiim:

-No eyebrows (No eyebrows= 80% of facial definition, symmetry and overall harmony gone. Take notes kids)
-Lazy eye
-Nose to Lip width ratio is very small (Nose too large for face Mouth too wide for nose)
-Wide nose
- Very large forehead
-Neck beard
-prevalent eyelid exposure
-Under eyebags
-narrow interocular distanc
- Bad case of Face symmetry
-Bad Facial Harmony

Overall he isnt very good looking and from that we can tell Mayas standards are very low and @Angelina and all the other women saying "you would get with her if you could"

1. I would only take that option if she was in her prime which she sadly passed (dont bring me current images of her now just caked up in makeup and say "she is still good" which she is to a degree but downgraded due to age and thats fine but there is plenty of other women who are the same age as her but look way better or even are in their prime) but hey maybe thats not the case and its just my personal prefrence
2. If this is the types of guys she is going for she has low standards. I and the rest of us here can unanimously agree we prefer a spouse that has set GOOD standards for him/her self and isnt self hating (I forgot to point out maya is a self hater)
3. She is fullblown gaal (No brainer)

I rest my case.

People are saying she is "hard to get"

The guy she was with:
View attachment 335022

Lets do a quick analysis:yacadiim:

-No eyebrows (No eyebrows= 80% of facial definition, symmetry and overall harmony gone. Take notes kids)
-Lazy eye
-Nose to Lip width ratio is very small (Nose too large for face Mouth too wide for nose)
-Wide nose
- Very large forehead
-Neck beard
-prevalent eyelid exposure
-Under eyebags
-narrow interocular distanc
- Bad case of Face symmetry
-Bad Facial Harmony

Overall he isnt very good looking and from that we can tell Mayas standards are very low and @Angelina and all the other women saying "you would get with her if you could"

1. I would only take that option if she was in her prime which she sadly passed (dont bring me current images of her now just caked up in makeup and say "she is still good" which she is to a degree but downgraded due to age and thats fine but there is plenty of other women who are the same age as her but look way better or even are in their prime) but hey maybe thats not the case and its just my personal prefrence
2. If this is the types of guys she is going for she has low standards. I and the rest of us here can unanimously agree we prefer a spouse that has set GOOD standards for him/her self and isnt self hating (I forgot to point out maya is a self hater)
3. She is fullblown gaal (No brainer)

I rest my case.
Aseer, women care more about other factors and not just looks. Many women would take a worse looking but good personality and money over a bummy guy who might look better and who doesn’t have confidence and charisma.

Also, Maya’s current pictures clearly look better than her before. She doesn’t ’still look good’ no, she actually looks better. I’m clearly going by pictures.

This is her in her early twenties:
IMG_4492.jpeg

This is her now:
IMG_4491.jpeg

She clearly looks better in the second picture.

As for you? You’re not rich, you’re not famous, you don’t have clout or anything so of course you won’t be able to attract a woman like Maya.

Trending