Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're suppose to report sexual harassment/abuse. Shouldn't be a question about it. Men never report because they fear being labeled feminine. It's your body, you're agency and you must give consent. Same goes for women. We really need to get both women and men to understand that.

Hafez

VIP
You mean to tell me your buttchecks regularly found themselves randomly twerking to the beat for girls on demand? :russ:
Thanks to feminism shit like this can happen and they will get away with it. I don't twerk for anyone btw. It's just silly, immoral girls that don't know the proper etiquettes when they are interacting with a boss.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Thanks to feminism shit like this can happen and they will get away with it. I don't twerk for anyone btw. It's just silly, immoral girls that don't know the proper etiquettes when they are interacting with a boss.

Women sexually harassing men has nothing to do with feminism. :ufdup:

Hafez

VIP
You're suppose to report sexual harassment/abuse. Shouldn't be a question about it. Men never report because they fear being labeled feminine. It's your body, you're agency and you must give consent. Same goes for women. We really need to get both women and men to understand that.
I would never report a female. I have a big ego and too much pride in my manhood.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I would never report a female. I have too much pride in my manhood.

Hyper Masculinity is ruining men. If someone has harassed your or abused you in a sexual manner it's your right to report. It should be mandatory to report sexual abuse.

Reporting a woman does not take away from your "manhood"

This is feminism. More men need feminism we're actually trying to make life better and easier for men. Hyper Masculinity is pathetic.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've never seen a girl grab ass before. Other things, yh. But ass-grabbing's a strange one.

Assgrabbing? Lol ive seen a white girl go beyond ass grabbing she was stuffing her hand inside his pants and rubbing his butt or Whatever

VixR

Veritas
Assgrabbing? Lol ive seen a white girl go beyond ass grabbing she was stuffing her hand inside his pants and rubbing his butt or Whatever

Complete stranger? Unwanted? I've heard/seen stuff like this, public indecency, between couples or hookups, but rando grabbiness? No.

Couples ass-grabbing is whatever. You can your man's ass, what the heck else is it for?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some men don't know what NO means, they think it's flirting and cute when a girl tells them NO. Every girl should take boxing classes and knock them out when they try that shit.

Mercury

VIP
Complete stranger? Unwanted? I've heard/seen stuff like this, public indecency, between couples or hookups, but rando grabbiness? No.

Couples ass-grabbing is whatever. You can your man's ass, what the heck else is it for?

Obv a couple but youve actually seen someone putting their hands down someones pants in middle of the day?

Mercury

VIP
196157.gif
Is there something you want to tell us? @Mercury :damedamn:
my Sweet brother, why were you looking at his but? @AbdiJohnson come get your cousin.

VixR

Veritas
Obv a couple but youve actually seen someone putting their hands down someones pants in middle of the day?

Lol. Sometimes you see shit you're not supposed to see, or people steal a moment. I've seen people go all out or some ways in elevators, the bleachers of ball games, etc. I've been hiking and happened upon couples getting it on twice or so, but mostly from guys telling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts