Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

Are they married because it's norm for girls to talk to 5 guys to see who will marry her? If they are married than I feel bad for him.

But I don't believe in girlfriend/boyfriends sorry.

Are they married because it's norm for girls to talk to 5 guys to see who will marry her? If they are married than I feel bad for him.

But I don't believe in girlfriend/boyfriends sorry.
None of these people are married they’re all doing some boyfriend/girlfriend malayacni.

How are you gonna ask for loyalty when you aren’t even engaged? We aren’t gaalo that do long term relationships

None of these people are married they’re all doing some boyfriend/girlfriend malayacni.

How are you gonna ask for loyalty when you aren’t even engaged? We aren’t gaalo that do long term relationships
Exactly. Makes no sense. Why would I be loyal to a boyfriend? It's haram. Plus why waste time. Good for her to keep her options open. These guys are tripping.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I am slowly getting convinced that somali women in this day and age are bops and more somali men are dogwalked by these bop halimos and have no dignity wtf is this BS.

- Makes a whole test finding out if she's loyal or not
- Still wants her after failing said test

Imagine believing this fake sh!t

images (59).jpeg

I am slowly getting convinced that somali women in this day and age are bops and more somali men are dogwalked by these bop halimos and have no dignity wtf is this BS.
Not all Somali women are promiscuous, but the younger generation, being less religious, often engage in such activities. The problem is they act like it never happened and still demand the best.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Not all Somali women are promiscuous, but the younger generation, being less religious, often engage in such activities. The problem is they act like it never happened and still demand the best.
This is what pisses me off the most about these types of people those shitty type of somali women and men should stick with eachother and shouldnt plague the normal somalis.