Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

I am slowly getting convinced that somali women in this day and age are bops and more somali men are dogwalked by these bop halimos and have no dignity wtf is this BS.
This is what contributing to Somali women losing morale luckily we dp it for Allah. Guys like you who call every woman a hoe based on the actions of a few.

Somali men are one of the most luckiest men when it comes to women. This is because of our beautiful religion which gives women self respect. You guys have no idea what a real hoe is but you will soon find out.

The West turned our men into rap gangsters and soon the women will all become promiscuous. You can make a hoe out of a innocent women. The easiest way is telling them they are. Society will make people the role they are meant to play. Just wait for it.

You will see full Somali women (not like Maya) who will start doing sex films. We will no longer see girls regretting their path and repent. That requires shame, which is still with us. Soon that will be gone.

And people like you will play a role in it by acting like all of us are like this already. Why do the time if you didnt do the crime? Luckily I behave the way i do for Allah and not humans. Because there are Somali guys who think I am no different from a hoe because I was brought here as a refugee. Not to mention I am a blm halimo or a evil feminist for choosing to get educated because of my parents. Just pure evil.

This is what pisses me off the most about these types of people those shitty type of somali women and men should stick with eachother and shouldnt plague the normal somalis.
Well that's what happens when you shame people into being religious. You get fake women. Imagine telling Amber Rose or Nicki Minaj to wear a Nun outfit.

In Somalia women who slept around were known. Only religious women who wore a hijab got respect. Now those lines are blurred. I seen girls with had reputations get married before good girls. And if the good girl points it out, they get called a pick me. So the good girls are doing similar things because there really is no rewards.

This is why real religious people should look for acknowledgement from Allah and not regular humans. The West is all about looks. If you look like a 10 or 8 above, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Why don't Somali mem just marry other women instead always abusing us? I would love them to try to do this to other races of women. I wonder if they would with White, Latina, Arab etc women??

I would love for them to move on to them over abusing us.

Are they married because it's norm for girls to talk to 5 guys to see who will marry her? If they are married than I feel bad for him.

But I don't believe in girlfriend/boyfriends sorry.
None of these people are married they’re all doing some boyfriend/girlfriend malayacni.

How are you gonna ask for loyalty when you aren’t even engaged? We aren’t gaalo that do long term relationships

It's strange that people (Muslims) in haram relationships expect loyalty when they themselves are disloyal to Allah. Imagine being angry that another individual is not showing you, a mere human, loyalty whilst you are disloyal to your Creator.

- Makes a whole test finding out if she's loyal or not
- Still wants her after failing said test

Still wants her and believes he's at fault and needs to apologise for not being good enough. It couldn't be more obviously fake. It's done for entertainment and clout and results in normalising these types of relationships and sowing mistrust between men and women.

This is what contributing to Somali women losing morale luckily we dp it for Allah. Guys like you who call every woman a hoe based on the actions of a few.

Somali men are one of the most luckiest men when it comes to women. This is because of our beautiful religion which gives women self respect. You guys have no idea what a real hoe is but you will soon find out.

The West turned our men into rap gangsters and soon the women will all become promiscuous. You can make a hoe out of a innocent women. The easiest way is telling them they are. Society will make people the role they are meant to play. Just wait for it.

You will see full Somali women (not like Maya) who will start doing sex films. We will no longer see girls regretting their path and repent. That requires shame, which is still with us. Soon that will be gone.

And people like you will play a role in it by acting like all of us are like this already. Why do the time if you didnt do the crime? Luckily I behave the way i do for Allah and not humans. Because there are Somali guys who think I am no different from a hoe because I was brought here as a refugee. Not to mention I am a blm halimo or a evil feminist for choosing to get educated because of my parents. Just pure evil.

Well that's what happens when you shame people into being religious. You get fake women. Imagine telling Amber Rose or Nicki Minaj to wear a Nun outfit.

In Somalia women who slept around were known. Only religious women who wore a hijab got respect. Now those lines are blurred. I seen girls with had reputations get married before good girls. And if the good girl points it out, they get called a pick me. So the good girls are doing similar things because there really is no rewards.

This is why real religious people should look for acknowledgement from Allah and not regular humans. The West is all about looks. If you look like a 10 or 8 above, you can do whatever the hell you want.
Why don't Somali mem just marry other women instead always abusing us? I would love them to try to do this to other races of women. I wonder if they would with White, Latina, Arab etc women??

I would love for them to move on to them over abusing us.
Some guys act somewhat incel like on a forum/internet and you blame all Somali men? Can’t you realize you’re literally just doing the same thing? Name me one example where a Somali men accused Somali women generally of being h*es in real life? You’ve never experienced it.

I on the other hand and many other Somali men have experienced countless examples of Somali women who’ve looked down on Somali men as “gangsters” and generally “losers” in terms of economic potential, I’ve seen my own relatives and random Somali aunties (unrelated) say this about the men countless times, shamelessly. Yet I’ve never accused ALL Somali women about treating Somali men in a bad manner cause I know most of them don’t move this way from experience.

Stop throwing responsibility towards all Somali men whenever some guy on the internet accuses Somali women in the west of moral decline, stop the gender war BS. Also Somali women are treated a million times better by Somali men than white and Latina women, do you really want us to treat you the same way white and Latina men treat their women???????????????? Disgusting.

I guarantee you that Somali women in metropolitan cities have had much worse interactions by these groups (kaafirs) compared to Somali men, especially western Somali men, we leave you the f*** alone when we don’t know you.

Last edited:
Some guys act somewhat incel like on a forum/internet and you blame all Somali men? Can’t you realize you’re literally just doing the same thing? Name me one example where a Somali men accused Somali women generally of being h*es in real life? You’ve never experienced it.

I on the other hand and many other Somali men have experienced countless examples of Somali women who’ve looked down on Somali men as “gangsters” and generally “losers” in terms of economic potential, I’ve seen my own relatives and random Somali aunties (unrelated) say this about the men countless times, shamelessly. Yet I’ve never accused ALL Somali women about treating Somali men in a bad manner cause I know most of them don’t move this way from experience.

Stop throwing responsibility towards all Somali men whenever some guy accuses Somali women in the west of moral decline, stop the gender war BS. Also Somali women are treated a million times better by Somali men than white and Latina women, do you really want us to treat you the same way white and Latina men treat their women???????????????? Disgusting.

I guarantee you that Somali women in metropolitan cities have had much worse interactions by these groups (kaafirs) compared to Somali men, especially western Somali men, we leave you the f*** alone when we don’t know you.
First of all Somali guys in the WEST are gangbangers. The guy I was quoting was calling Somali women hoes. Go scroll up and read what he said.

You guys never check eachother in the West like they do I'm Somalia:

1 Is your mom a hoe?
2. Are your sisters hoes?
3. Are you future daughters hoes?

I seen low iq Somali dudes IN PERSON saying Somali girls are hoes in the West. While the same dudes have kids here lol. Daughters lol. Retarded.

The men in the West have been corrupted by this Gay rap culture led by Diddy. You realize white women and black start sleeping around at age 15?? Even the most promiscuous Somali girls I have ever heard about slept with 3 maybe who knows 10 guys. Or they were rumored too.

Somali girls aren't on onlyfans, no etc. Yet you wannabe Black Americans call us hoes. 🙄 Pick a fucking lane choose Islam or hiphop black culture but not both. I'm not going to be called a hoe for not wearing hijab by a gangbanger upholding Islamic virtues.

No black rapper in his right mind would call a Nun a hoe. Yet I've seen Somali guys call hijabis hoes in real life and online. They do it to normal dressed women who have their hair out.

Anyways I'm not arguing with you when you could've corrected the guys up there. But I already know how u guys role in the West. Absolute disgraceful pos. I don't know who is worse, Somali guys who hate women or their mothers who raise them.

First of all Somali guys in the WEST are gangbangers.
Okay, you’re already lost of this is your opinion, or you’re finding yourself in bad company and that’s a reflection of you and not Somali men.
The guy I was quoting was calling Somali women hoes. Go scroll up and read what he said.
The guy you originally quoted said this “I am slowly getting convinced that somali women in this day and age are bops and more somali men are dogwalked by these bop halimos and have no dignity wtf is this BS.”

I didn’t know what he meant by bop but the definition I found is quite nasty, I ignored the comment and assumed he was being causally negative to Somali women (I thought bop meant dominant in reference to the dog walking comment), either way that doesn’t change my point, you’re just as bad as that guy, you’re literally no better.

1 Is your mom a hoe?
Again Somali guys never even need to check each other cause we don’t say these things about Somali women in real life.
I seen low iq Somali dudes IN PERSON saying Somali girls are hoes in the West. While the same dudes have kids here lol. Daughters lol. Retarded.
You’re lying you haven’t seen this behaviour unless your around literal gangsters/kaafir and related to a lot them, maybe then I’ll believe you.
The men in the West have been corrupted by this Gay rap culture led by Diddy. You realize white women and black start sleeping around at age 15?? Even the most promiscuous Somali girls I have ever heard about slept with 3 maybe who knows 10 guys. Or they were rumored too.
What schizo point are you trying to make here? Most Somali people don’t really engage that hard with the culture, maybe a few listen to the music but that’s about it.
Somali girls aren't on onlyfans, no etc. Yet you wannabe Black Americans call us hoes. 🙄 Pick a fucking lane choose Islam or hiphop black culture but not both.
“Wanna be black Americans” you’re literally beyond saving, you’re as pathetic as that aseer guy.
I'm not going to be called a hoe for not wearing hijab by a gangbanger upholding Islamic virtues.
ooh, now I get it, you feel guilty about the fact that your not covering yourself properly so you attack others as a preventative measure to proctect your self-esteem. Sorry I really didn’t understand your situation.

Instead of attacking others to protect yourself, it’s better to take criticism from people who you know loves you, family, friends etc they’ll tell you to cover up without shaming you and inshallah guide you towards the right path.

Don’t listen to these guys who attack Somali women, in fact I’d say it’s better to not even be on any type of social media at all for those who aren’t mentally in the best space to deal with it, trust me, the internet doesn’t represent real life. It’ll only make your worst traits come out.
No black rapper in his right mind would call a Nun a hoe. Yet I've seen Somali guys call hijabis hoes in real life and online. They do it to normal dressed women who have their hair out.
I’ve not seen anything like this when it comes to Somali men all my life, it seems like your not in a very good situation/area and that’s tainted your experience of somali men as a whole, I suggest you talk to your trusted male family members and see what they think, if they’re not on the deen then maybe you judgement has been clouded by that, I suggest maybe going to areas where most are Somalis/near local masjids etc.

Last edited:
Okay, you’re already lost of this is your opinion, or you’re finding yourself in bad company and that’s a reflection of you and not Somali men.

The guy you originally quoted said this “I am slowly getting convinced that somali women in this day and age are bops and more somali men are dogwalked by these bop halimos and have no dignity wtf is this BS.”

I didn’t know what he meant by bop but the definition I found is quite nasty, I ignored the comment and assumed he was being causally negative to Somali women (I thought bop meant dominant in reference to the dog walking comment), either way that doesn’t change my point, you’re just as bad as that guy, you’re literally no better.

Again Somali guys never even need to check each other cause we don’t say these things about Somali women in real life.

You’re lying you haven’t seen this behaviour unless your around literal gangsters/kaafir and related to a lot them, maybe then I’ll believe you.

What schizo point are you trying to make here? Most Somali people don’t really engage that hard with the culture, maybe a few listen to the music but that’s about it.

“Wanna be black Americans” you’re literally beyond saving, you’re as pathetic as that aseer guy.

ooh, now I get it, you feel guilty about the fact that your not covering yourself properly so you attack others as a preventative measure to proctect your self-esteem. Sorry I really didn’t understand your situation.

Instead of attacking others to protect yourself, it’s better to take criticism from people who you know loves you, family, friends etc they’ll tell you to cover up without shaming you and inshallah guide you towards the right path.

Don’t listen to these guys who attack Somali women, in fact I’d say it’s better to not even be on any type of social media at all for those who aren’t mentally in the best space to deal with it, trust me, the internet doesn’t represent real life. It’ll only make your worst traits come out.

I’ve not seen anything like this when it comes to Somali men all my life, it seems like your not in a very good situation/area and that’s tainted your experience of somali men as a whole, I suggest you talk to your trusted male family members and see what they think, if they’re not on the deen then maybe you judgement has been clouded by that, I suggest maybe going to areas where most are Somalis/near local masjids etc.
So many assumptions made again by attacking me over that poster, you prove yourself. I am not around bad Somali by choice, I live in a area with a lot of them first of all.

I wear hijab for once and secondly I was saying that these guys assume women in the west are for the street, hence the passport bro movement. Somali men have been doing this for a long time, and I don't mind but they instead attack us.

I do not have a negative opinion based on my family members since my bros and dad are good, but they are not young and Western who gang bang so there is a difference. I literally said that the men back home are great. So what is your point?

I was responding to this:

Not all Somali women are promiscuous, but the younger generation, being less religious, often engage in such activities. The problem is they act like it never happened and still demand the best.
I was saying the hijab being pushed on all women gives the ones who are not religious or promiscuous the same status. That is the same as giving fake degrees to everyone lol. Of course it will be hard to distinguish. Where in Somalia the real religious people wore hijab. That was my point that the community is to blame. No woman who sleeps aroound will wear a nun and be one yet we have girls who don't pray, wear tight clothes and sleep around wearing the same hijab as the other women and we have to compete with them, its not fair lol. That was what I was saying.

Lastly, Somali guys need to understand that we are not western people. Our reputation is all we have, you can't just call us s because its major. Yet some of you do this. Example this guy in the video.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

I dont act like we are all of this already?I said I am slowly being convinced because lets not deny the ratchetness plaguing our women and men also good for you if you made something of yourself wish we could say it for the rest lets stop being in denial and admit these type of men and women are slowly becoming the majority in our community.

Aseer

VIP
First of all Somali guys in the WEST are gangbangers. The guy I was quoting was calling Somali women hoes. Go scroll up and read what he said.

1 Is your mom a hoe?

Somali girls aren't on onlyfans, no etc. Yet you wannabe Black Americans call us hoes. 🙄 Pick a fucking lane choose Islam or hiphop black culture but not both. I'm not going to be called a hoe for not wearing hijab by a gangbanger upholding Islamic virtues.

Anyways I'm not arguing with you when you could've corrected the guys up there. But I already know how u guys role in the West. Absolute disgraceful pos. I don't know who is worse, Somali guys who hate women or their mothers who raise them.
Did I call all of them hoes or did I just point out the increase and moral decline? and arent you being hypocritical by generalising all of us?

Aseer

VIP

No I wasnt being casually negative I was pointing out how more somali women and men are having less self respect for eachother and themselves to be going around doing this I may have worded it wrongly I didnt even generalise wrongly its the truth the west is one of the main driving factors thats causing somalis living in the west to degrade behaviorally.
Atleast @ me when you say that adeer.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account

Somali women wear hijabs and jilbabs as part of their culture, not for religious purposes. Hence, my field study and what Somali women are known for in the UK dating market—it’s always the ones who appear modest who are known for degeneracy.

But Again am not generalizing but just a common theme I have personally come across.

Not all Somali women are promiscuous, but the younger generation, being less religious, often engage in such activities. The problem is they act like it never happened and still demand the best.
they are shooting themselves in the foot

Somali women wear hijabs and jilbabs as part of their culture, not for religious purposes. Hence, my field study and what Somali women are known for in the UK dating market—it’s always the ones who appear modest who are known for degeneracy.

But Again am not generalizing but just a common theme I have personally come across.
The Uk Somalis have it the worst

Heard the Xalimos in the uk are self hating they lower their standards to any ajnabi

So the good girls are doing similar things because there really is no rewards,what exactly do you want them to do,pleasing Allah is a life time commitment