Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

It's just rhetoric like the Somalinimo thing you guys do while destroying eachother in real life. Lol. People say one thing and do another.

I ain’t even gonna waste my time on you . The amount times you got cooked on this forum is enough for me to not respond .

D94E4330-8D62-495B-AACC-2DDB6AE21CD2.png

Landers on Twitter are drumming up 26th of June as the day of reckoning. They're adamant that the juicy ictiraaf is a day from now. Garowe online claims it'll happen a few days from now. Bollocks or Addis chief will actually dare?

r/Ethiopia is already celebrating :mjlol:

How low IQ are Ethiopians? Is this anyway to talk to people when you need shit from them?

Screenshot 2024-06-25 093728.png

Like mf we don't need you, YOU NEED US! How you gonna cry for an ocean and insult us?

:mjlol:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I shoulda done that, a lot of the people on that subreddit commenting on the mou are landers.
They are the ones constantly spreading cuqdad, wlhi before the whole MoU I hardly cared but now I have got to see their true face, these scum parasites need to be purged.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
View attachment 332680 The way our Isaaq brothers move online I’m just glad I don’t see the “ we are NOT. SOMALIAn crowd” Outside of internet .most here hang out and get along with other Somalis
Most people are civil in RL some of my closest friends are big SL fans but we don't beef over it, they're all from Burco so they have their own beef with the government.

Somaglia is our chief threat and enemy.

Somaglia could have solved this peacefully but they wanted to play games.

Tomorrow is June 26 ain't it? Let's see how much Ethiopia loves you. They should acknowledge you guys if they're real ones, right? They need to show the world how much they support you.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Tomorrow is June 26 ain't it? Let's see how much Ethiopia loves you. They should acknowledge you guys if they're real ones, right? They need to show the world how much they support you.
I just can't fathom how anyone could be willing to work with our sworn enemies, even before Adal my people have been fighting these heathens, not the ordinary Ethiopians but their leaders, how can you lay claim to Ahmed Girri Bin Hussein Al Somali legacy, and be for this MOU, these infidels destroyed old Amoud after the Futah, drove a heart through Somali galbeed fracturing clans and pushing them out of the region.

I just can't fathom how anyone could be willing to work with our sworn enemies, even before Adal my people have been fighting these heathens, not the ordinary Ethiopians but their leaders, how can you lay claim to Ahmed Girri Bin Hussein Al Somali legacy, and be for this MOU, these infidels destroyed old Amoud after the Futah, drove a heart through Somali galbeed fracturing clans and pushing them out of the region.

You don't remember when the Somali government went on a war of annihilation in Somaliland? I don't know how people keep forgetting their government unleashed one of Africa's biggest armies on their own people (at the time). That creates consequences.

1719328282576.png

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You don't remember when the Somali government went on a war of annihilation in Somaliland? I don't know how people keep forgetting their government unleashed one of Africa's biggest armies on their own people (at the time). That creates consequences.

View attachment 332687
This is not the time for the blame game. The Siad Barre regime claimed countless Somali lives, and no single clan is without fault. Barre persecuted and imprisoned anyone who opposed him. Let's stay focused on the issue at hand: granting Ethiopia a military base. My concern has never been about giving them access to the sea, specifically the rights to Berbera port.

This is not the time for the blame game. The Siad Barre regime claimed countless Somali lives, and no single clan is without fault. Barre persecuted and imprisoned anyone who opposed him. Let's stay focused on the issue at hand: granting Ethiopia a military base. My concern has never been about giving them access to the sea, specifically the rights to Berbera port.
I don't think you understand Somaliland's objectives if you are confused by this move.

Coming under Mogadishu's control is absolute no, beyond discussion and totally unthinkable. Like your good uncle Siad said, (paraphrasing) we will work with anybody, even devil to protect ourselves.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I don't think you understand Somaliland's objectives if you are confused by this move.

Coming under Mogadishu's control is absolute no, beyond discussion and totally unthinkable. Like your good uncle Siad said, (paraphrasing) we will work with anybody, even devil to protect ourselves.
C9DC5733-DE26-4BFC-801E-FB831C041329.jpeg

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

What is this objective? to become a client state for gajoo Ethiopia? it's just a weak attempt to hold onto power, losing against SSC left a big dent, including all that military equipment, you guys folded for Ethiopia, these mofo can't even pay 30m loan, they fucking defaulted.