Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

What is this objective? to become a client state for gajoo Ethiopia? it's just a weak attempt to hold onto power, losing against SSC left a big dent, including all that military equipment, you guys folded for Ethiopia, these mofo can't even pay 30m loan, they fucking defaulted.

What is the objective? Prepare for war obviously dummy. Laascaanood is the beginning, they are using diplomatic cover in UNSC to start delegimtization campaign, they are trying to arm groups in Awdal. A second war is on the way. What power are you talking about? Somaliland will die on it's feet if it's going that way not on it's knees dummy.

What is the objective? Prepare for war obviously dummy. Laascaanood is the beginning, they are using diplomatic cover in UNSC to start delegimtization campaign, they are trying to arm groups in Awdal. A second war is on the way. What power are you talking about? Somaliland will die on it's feet if it's going that way not on it's knees dummy.
You do not own gadabursi and dulbahante, they will go for their own interests and not to preserve your nonexistent state

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You do not own gadabursi and dulbahante, they will go for their own interests and not to preserve your nonexistent state
SL is a dead project, this is just a stunt by Bihi to hold onto power, the only corridor that is being built is the Wajaale/Hargeisa/Berbera route, everywhere else is being neglected.

SL is a dead project, this is just a stunt by Bihi to hold onto power, the only corridor that is being built is the Wajaale/Hargeisa/Berbera route, everywhere else is being neglected.

If SL is dead what is Somalia? Is there word for beyond dead? A fossilized corpse, being dug up by HSM and animated by the west.

bob baker halloween GIF by Bob Baker Marionette Theater

SL is alive and kicking and has a world class port and oil drilling is starting soon and mineral extraction.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
If SL is dead what is Somalia? Is there word for beyond dead? A fossilized corpse, being dug up by HSM and animated by the west.

bob baker halloween GIF by Bob Baker Marionette Theater

SL is alive and kicking and has a world class port and oil drilling is starting soon and mineral extraction.
I much rather pass the middle man and get the funds directly from the primary government of Somalia, I would have more respect for SL if it honoured the wishes of the people, as bad as Somalia is, you still get your crumbs off them, so what does that make you?

I much rather pass the middle man and get the funds directly from the primary government of Somalia, I would have more respect for SL if it honoured the wishes of the people, as bad as Somalia is, you still get your crumbs off them, so what does that make you?

You think life is just about Aid money, you must be from the south.

Economic development didn't even cross your mind.

Like why wouldn't somaliland start with a corridor, it's common sense to invest your money there first.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You think life is just about Aid money, you must be from the south.
Isn't that what Bihi was crying about :mjlol: I'm guessing you're HA since you are salivating for this MOU deal, the rest of your brothers are against this, either by being vocal or staying out of the fire.

I predict Bihi will lose by a landslide, Irro is going to win, time is ticking.

Isn't that what Bihi was crying about :mjlol: I'm guessing you're HA since you are salivating for this MOU deal, the rest of your brothers are against this, either by being vocal or staying out of the fire.

It's just an argument, independence is much more valuable than aid crumbs. Most of the support going to the south is in the form of security assistance because no one is for sure investing in anything labelled Somalia. You think, labelling your region xyz state of Somalia and getting a cut of aid moeny is your ticket to prosperity. Thankfully some of your peeps are smarter.

Most people want jobs and livlihood and investment and Somaliland is a better bet.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It's just an argument, independence is much more valuable than aid crumbs. Most of the support going to the south is in the form of security assistance because no one is for sure investing in anything labelled Somalia. You think, labelling your region xyz state of Somalia and getting a cut of aid moeny is your ticket to prosperity. Thankfully some of your peeps are smarter.

Most people want jobs and livlihood and investment and Somaliland is a better bet.
You're hilarious, what has SL ever done for Awdal besides shooting at kids, everything that has been built since 90s till now has been done by the people for the people, all that SL does is bribe old gajoo elders from each clan to keep the peace.

I wasn't vocal of my distaste due to the peace it brought but this MOU - giving them a military base in a historic Somali region, is traitorous and which ever man that signs it deserves a death sentence.

You're hilarious, what has SL ever done for Awdal besides shooting at kids, everything that has been built since 90s till now has been done by the people for the people, all that SL does is bribe old gajoo elders from each clan to keep the peace.

I wasn't vocal of my distaste due to the peace it brought but this MOU - giving them a military base in a historic Somali region, is traitorous and which ever man that signs it deserves a death sentence.

You can cry but that's the job of a state is to keep the peace and let people build and SL has done that. You want to minimize it but the governemtn you are cheering for has managed not even that. No security and no property rights, people are regularly robbed and extorted of their property. People just take your house, your business, you think investment is coming your way as part of Somalia? Dream on. You just read too much history to even see what's in front of you.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You can cry but that's the job of a state is to keep the peace and let people build and SL has done that. You want to minimize it but the governemtn you are cheering for has managed not even that. No security and no property rights, people are regularly robbed and extorted of their property. You just read too much history to even see what's in front of you.
Somalia is a shithole being run by an incompetent corrupt despot, I haven't given up on it, SL, on the other hand, tried to sell Zeila under the noses of everyone, Bihi did this without consulting anyone, that speaks to me that he did in the interest of his own clan above the interest of the country that his supposed to be ruling.

You're in here dissing Somalis, go be mad at Ethiopia, UAE, and the UK for not helping you. Apparently, Somalia can't do anything about it if they give you recognition so why haven't they done anything to rescue you? Should have been easy af. Why can't they assist you in moving on?

Where's the recognition?

17fc89da63b8a1e2cee12b5574ec0b58.jpg

Suprise us

Somalia is a shithole being run by an incompetent corrupt despot, I haven't given up on it, SL, on the other hand, tried to sell Zeila under the noses of everyone, Bihi did this without consulting anyone, that speaks to me that he did in the interest of his own clan above the interest of the country that his supposed to be ruling.

Who tried to sell Zeila except Awdal State Movement? It's going to be in Saaxil region

@Itsnotthateasy

Why did you ignore me twice for asking you why you don't have recognition yet? We're asking real questions here.

Truth is you don't have shit these cadaans want. You saw how quickly South Sudan was able to split from Sudan? Because they have gold and oil. What are you offering?

Ethiopia made you come up off of 20 km of beach for recognition. If Abiy Ahmed was a real one, he'd acknowledge you today. Maanta, Maanta!

Awd

Araabi

The proposed land is west of Bulhar according to those closest to Biixi's inner circle. They moved it there so what happens now isn't really any of our business.