Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

@Itsnotthateasy

Why did you ignore me twice for asking you why you don't have recognition yet? We're asking real questions here.

Truth is you don't have shit these cadaans want. You saw how quickly South Sudan was able to split from Sudan? Because they have gold and oil. What are you offering?

Ethiopia made you come up off of 20 km of beach for recognition. If Abiy Ahmed was a real one, he'd acknowledge you today. Maanta, Maanta!

I don't know all the reasons. Countries were waiting for Somalia to come back, in the first few years I think that would have been the reason.

That's how I assume countries think, if Egypt was dealing with Somalia for 30 years then suddenly SL emerges, they are going to wait obviously until Somalia comes back but now it's been so long they probably gave up on that idea (not Egypt specifically).

It's not clear if the south could ever produce a functional government with complete territiorial control. So if people have interests in the gulf of aden then it could be worth their recognition now.

Actually Egal was defence minister and education minister under the SYL government before becoming prime minister.

Are you really trying to defend a failed coup? Nigga that is treason in any civilised country. Not only that, they were acquitted.

Tell me what other African or even Western nation would acquit failed coup leaders?

Silaanyo was a minister for Barre up until the 1980s. Goes to show that the SL elite had no issue with Somalia until the fortunes changed.

:manny:
Defense minister according to the regional distribution of govt ministerial posts as SNL was the main representative of the north while SYL had control over the southern regions.

Silyaano like I wrote in pervious reply to your comment was a civil servant bureaucrat technocrat not an actual politician

Silaanyo had no issue being at the heart of the oppressive government until the country started falling apart.
You think any civilian minister under the brutal kacaan junta regime can freely speak and not jail time??

Silyano opposition to the kacaan was known to the ppl close to him in the 70s that's how he got approached by SNM and helped him and his family to flee from the country before he could publicly announce his defection

NidarNidar

Punisher
SL is not a "project" nor it's "dead", it's a nation! you got that ya ibnu qaxooti :comeon:
Show us your 23andme test waryaa, my lineage isn't the one in question nor is it the one selling it to Ethiopia, the vodka and khat combo that is smuggled from wajaale finally polluted those politicians in Hargeisa, they are finally willing to prostitute themselves out for recognitions and couple old AK 47's.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You think any civilian minister under the brutal kacaan junta regime can freely speak and not jail time??

Silyano opposition to the kacaan was known to the ppl close to him in the 70s that's how he got approached by SNM and helped him and his family to flee from the country before he could publicly announce his defection

If he was so opposed to Barre, he should've stopped taking his money. Go stand on business.

Also he joined SNM in the mid 1980s, he was minister for Barre up until the 1980s, kulahaa 1970s man. I know SL history better than you guys.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Defense minister according to the regional distribution of govt ministerial posts as SNL was the main representative of the north while SYL had control over the southern regions.

Still part of the government. You do not see Jeremy Corbyn sitting with Rishi Sunak.

Prankland got pranked once again :mjlol:

Screenshot_20240626-101052_Samsung Internet.jpg

June 26 isn't over bro, Ethiopia has time to recognize them. It's 5 PM in Addis Ababa, maybe Abiy Ahmed slept in late today or he got diarrhea from the kitfo?

No time better than the present to give aqoonsi and they keep letting SL down. I was thinking Ethiopia was gonna man up for once, but they never do lol

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
View attachment 332740

June 26 isn't over bro, Ethiopia has time to recognize them. It's 5 PM in Addis Ababa, maybe Abiy Ahmed slept in late today or he got diarrhea from the kitfo?

No time better than the present to give aqoonsi and they keep letting SL down. I was thinking Ethiopia was gonna man up for once, but they never do lol
Very unlikely🤣 Somaliland never fails to disappoint secessionists

Still part of the government. You do not see Jeremy Corbyn sitting with Rishi Sunak.
UK doesn't have a national unity govts every 5 years and the system that existed in the 1st Republic is similar to Lebanon where all major parties that represent significant communities in the country like you have Hezbollah members in the cabinet alongside the Lebanese forces who deeply hate each other in Sa'ad Hariri time as PM.

If he was so opposed to Barre, he should've stopped taking his money. Go stand on business.

Also he joined SNM in the mid 1980s, he was minister for Barre up until the 1980s, kulahaa 1970s man. I know SL history better than you guys.
You don't know shit bro. stop taking a money like it's a something easy to be done. He was a one of the few civilian ministers in the junta regime and he was easy for the opposition to recruit him as when he left to London in 1982 he immediately defected to SNM and was made Head of SNM'S office in there

Awdalite

Araabi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no difference to me between an Amhara and someone from another Somali clan. If they're not from my specific community why should I give a crap? You think I care about a fake name called Somali? Sxb this is Africa, your worst enemies are only other Somalis. Nobody kills Somalis and destroys their future more than other Somalis.

Trending