Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Notice how Somaliland supporters said June 26 was the day that the recognition of Somaliland was going to happen by Ethiopia and it's June 26 right now. Ethiopia still hasn't given recognition to Somaliland. It's not going to happen.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nearly 6 months since this deal was announced and nothing has happened yet and in the future nothing will happen.

Awd

Araabi
You are on a western made forum and likely live in the west as well. Take your ass backwards medieval beliefs elsewhere.

I'm just saying the ugly truth out loud. Most want to portray a magnificent lie and are comfortable with exhibiting the 'correct' thing to say. Every Somali only cares about their own clan exclusively and Somalinimo means nothing unless it can be used as a meal ticket to get what you want. My proof is the current political climate in Somalia.

Notice how Somaliland supporters said June 26 was the day that the recognition of Somaliland was going to happen by Ethiopia and it's June 26 right now. Ethiopia still hasn't given recognition to Somaliland. It's not going to happen.
1000026520.jpg

I'm just saying the ugly truth out loud. Most want to portray a magnificent lie and are comfortable with exhibiting the 'correct' thing to say. Every Somali only cares about their own clan exclusively and Somalinimo means nothing unless it can be used as a meal ticket to get what you want. My proof is the current political climate in Somalia.
Not all people are like this there are many young people who are btw 80% of the population and they don't believe in that.

Youth have zero power in Somalia and this is a large part of the problem finished compromised 'odays' and other kofeed ku baacle with zero legitimacy or basis larp as the country's leading section

Last edited:
There is no difference to me between an Amhara and someone from another Somali clan. If they're not from my specific community why should I give a crap? You think I care about a fake name called Somali? Sxb this is Africa, your worst enemies are only other Somalis. Nobody kills Somalis and destroys their future more than other Somalis.
I think we should seperate the invocation of Somalinimo in politics and the ethnic concept of Somalinimo.

Show us your 23andme test waryaa, my lineage isn't the one in question nor is it the one selling it to Ethiopia, the vodka and khat combo that is smuggled from wajaale finally polluted those politicians in Hargeisa, they are finally willing to prostitute themselves out for recognitions and couple old AK 47's.
You making a serious accusation of your own politician of consuming alcohol something I will never accuse my opponents to that unless there's a proof of it but Qat is common among somalis including your own city where Qat is also sold in the street

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I'm just tired, I can see the potential we have as a unified country, but sadly these corrupt despots will rule us due to the self-interests of outside forces, the sooner we get to 1m1v the better off we will be.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You making a serious accusation of your own politician of consuming alcohol something I will never accuse my opponents to that unless there's a proof of it but Qat is common among somalis including your own city where Qat is also sold in the street
I'm not from Hargeisa.

Awd

Araabi
@daljirkadahsoon
@NidarNidar

Currently Somalia is 10 years behind both Puntland and Somaliland in terms of an established electoral process. What does the future tell you when administrative governments are more developed than the central government?

Besides there is no incentive for Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland and the other lands to give up their sovereignty to a central government especially when their administration is more functioning and healthier than Mogadishu currently.

Don't wait for Somalia to get its act together. Become clannists and believe in your clan and nothing else. Throw that Somali ideology in the bin. If that means you make a deal with Ethiopia, Oromia or any other people do what's in your interests only and do not care for Somalis.

I know that and your town is Boorama where Qat is sold in there with majority of men consuming that drug leaves like the rest of Somali cities

'A majority' don't consume khat there warya don't compare Mirqaan central with Borama

The point about alcohol was true as well don't know why you're butthurt about it

@daljirkadahsoon
@NidarNidar

Currently Somalia is 10 years behind both Puntland and Somaliland in terms of an established electoral process. What does the future tell you when administrative governments are more developed than the central government?

Besides there is no incentive for Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland and the other lands to give up their sovereignty to a central government especially when their administration is more functioning and healthier than Mogadishu currently.

Don't wait for Somalia to get its act together. Become clannists and believe in your clan and nothing else. Throw that Somali ideology in the bin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awd

Araabi
You are confusing area of concern and area of influence- don't take my support to mean that I won't focus on my area in the meantime.

I just don't believe that's the end goal that's all. No one is waiting for the shitty feds. I won't throw away Somalinimo in the bin though that's not necessary.

And that's why you will always fail and get the short end of the stick in every deal. Because you deem holy that which everyone else uses to wipe their faeces. Good luck with that