Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

behind both Puntland and Somaliland
All of Somalia, whether its Mogadishu, Puntland, Somaliland, Jubaland ect are 50 years behind the rest of the world. Tell me, what benefit has clannism brought to Somalis? Because as far as I see, every single area in Somaliweyn is in perpetual poverty and conflict. Barely any changes from the 90s.

'A majority' don't consume khat there warya don't compare Mirqaan central with Borama

The point about alcohol was true as well don't know why you're butthurt about it
90% of somali men back home consume qaat and the land of Mirqaan is Djibouti whose ppl are obsessed with it as they fill their cheeks like the Yemenis do kkk

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
@daljirkadahsoon
@NidarNidar

Currently Somalia is 10 years behind both Puntland and Somaliland in terms of an established electoral process. What does the future tell you when administrative governments are more developed than the central government?

Besides there is no incentive for Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland and the other lands to give up their sovereignty to a central government especially when their administration is more functioning and healthier than Mogadishu currently.

Don't wait for Somalia to get its act together. Become clannists and believe in your clan and nothing else. Throw that Somali ideology in the bin. If that means you make a deal with Ethiopia, Oromia or any other people do what's in your interests only and do not care for Somalis.

Somalia could benefit from adopting a federal system similar to that of the UAE, featuring a central federal government alongside independent regional governments. The key components of this system would include establishing a federal system where the central government coexists with independent regional governments, each with significant autonomy.
A Supreme Council consisting of the leaders of each regional government would be created, and this council would elect a President and Vice President from among its members.

In addition, a consultative Federal Council composed of representatives from each regional government would be formed. This council would review proposed laws and policies, ensuring that all regions have a voice in the legislative process. Each regional government would be responsible for managing its own internal security, stability, laws, and regulations to maintain order within its territory.

A national military composed of members from all regional governments would be developed, directly under the control of the President, ensuring unified defense and national security. By adopting this federal system, Somalia could achieve a balance between regional autonomy and national unity, fostering stability, and enabling coordinated development and governance.

I believe that clannism will never truly leave Somalia, it will require complete subjugation of the people for several hundred years like what the English did to the Irish, we have never really had a unified state in our history.

What we need is to foster a future generation in each region that wants to see a better tomorrow, I'm sick and tired of our name being stained by being a failed state.

Last edited:
Not all people are like this there are many young people who are btw 80% of the population and they don't believe in that.

Youth have zero power in Somalia and this is a large part of the problem finished compromised 'odays' and other kofeed ku baacle with zero legitimacy or basis larp as the country's leading section
This isn't unique to Somalia though. In almost every other country worldwide youth don't really have any power. It's always the old people who have power

How did Yemen not run out of water yet? Qaat takes up so much water Yemen don't really have much water left.
Yemenis are the opposite of Somalis in every way. They are farmers not nomads. They don't run from their country, they stay and fight. They don't allow foreigners (except Iran) in their country, they make ajnabis seethe. Very resourceful people.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Yemenis are the opposite of Somalis in every way. They are farmers not nomads. They don't run from their country, they stay and fight. They don't allow foreigners (except Iran) in their country, they make ajnabis seethe. Very resourceful people.
I suspect we will all be moving towards becoming agropastoralists, I know the Gadabursi have gradually leaned into farming in the past 400-500 years, though large section are still nomads, even the HA who border us.

The whole of Somalia will become wetter over the next 50 years, farming is good for peace, it brings stability and reduces food scarcity, less need to raid your neighbour.

Somalia could benefit from adopting a federal system similar to that of the UAE, featuring a central federal government alongside independent regional governments. The key components of this system would include establishing a federal system where the central government coexists with independent regional governments, each with significant autonomy.
A Supreme Council consisting of the leaders of each regional government would be created, and this council would elect a President and Vice President from among its members.

In addition, a consultative Federal Council composed of representatives from each regional government would be formed. This council would review proposed laws and policies, ensuring that all regions have a voice in the legislative process. Each regional government would be responsible for managing its own internal security, stability, laws, and regulations to maintain order within its territory.

A national military composed of members from all regional governments would be developed, directly under the control of the President, ensuring unified defense and national security. By adopting this federal system, Somalia could achieve a balance between regional autonomy and national unity, fostering stability, and enabling coordinated development and governance.

I believe that clannism will never truly leave Somalia, it will require complete subjugation of the people for several hundred years like what the English did to the Irish, we have never really had a unified state in our history.

What we need is to foster a future generation in each region that wants to see a better tomorrow, I'm sick and tired of our name being stained by being a failed state.
This is an interesting idea but I’d be a bit wary of how rivalries between states could affect politics, especially if the president is chosen by the leaders of the states, rather than directly by the people. I also think that people in Somalia are part of the problem. Despite the lack of 1m1v many of them seem to be perfectly content with being robbed blind as long as the thief is of the same qabiil as them. It’s absolutely absurd and this mentality will allow shitty, unqualified politicians to exploit the citizens regardless of the system we employ.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
UK doesn't have a national unity govts every 5 years and the system that existed in the 1st Republic is similar to Lebanon where all major parties that represent significant communities in the country like you have Hezbollah members in the cabinet alongside the Lebanese forces who deeply hate each other in Sa'ad Hariri time as PM.

A national unity government is only formed if the opposition agree with the government. The SYL won a majority of seats so they were able to govern in their own right.

Also the parties were not divided on tribal lines, the SYL had both Hawiye and Darod. Egal himself joined the SYL.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
You don't know shit bro. stop taking a money like it's a something easy to be done. He was a one of the few civilian ministers in the junta regime and he was easy for the opposition to recruit him as when he left to London in 1982 he immediately defected to SNM and was made Head of SNM'S office in there

1982 is 13 years into Barres reign and 22 years after independence.

You are acting like he was forced to be part of the regime?

He wanted to be there, he liked the position, the salary and the role. He left when he saw that Barre was finished.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It's officially the 27th.

1719448644175.png

It's officially the 27th.

View attachment 332800
I was half hoping the Ethiopians would put out some half hearted shit just to get their hopes only to crush them again :ftw9nwa:

I do admire their commitment though must take a mad amount to be so steadfast for such a lifeless cooked movement that was stillborn on day 1. The funniest and tragic part of it all is they can't figure out why which is precisely the issue

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I was half hoping the Ethiopians would put out some half hearted shit just to get their hopes only to crush them again :ftw9nwa:

I do admire their commitment though must take a mad amount to be so steadfast for such a lifeless cooked movement that was stillborn on day 1. The funniest and tragic part of it all is they can't figure out why which is precisely the issue
This is the caricature of Ethiopia, it is what it is, they made a deal with a cowardly lion, Bihi was probably desperate to get weapons after losing large portion of their stockpile to the SSC.

1719448979740.png

On the other hand they have literally invaded and we have people who are happy about it here the same ones who believe that Ethiopia makes any distinction between north and south
The Somali government is calling the Ethiopian incursion illegal so I guess they were invited in by FMS. Another reason to dismantle federalism and empower the central government.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
@daljirkadahsoon
@NidarNidar

Currently Somalia is 10 years behind both Puntland and Somaliland in terms of an established electoral process. What does the future tell you when administrative governments are more developed than the central government?

Besides there is no incentive for Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland and the other lands to give up their sovereignty to a central government especially when their administration is more functioning and healthier than Mogadishu currently.

Don't wait for Somalia to get its act together. Become clannists and believe in your clan and nothing else. Throw that Somali ideology in the bin. If that means you make a deal with Ethiopia, Oromia or any other people do what's in your interests only and do not care for Somalis.
Primitive baboon !
and to think there are those with your backwards ideology running Somalia federal and state governments. 33 years, and you lot have set us back a century with your nonsensical primitive mentality. Politics is no place for uneducated swine, grab your Qat and crawl back under the rock you emerged from.

Animated GIF

Primitive baboon !
and to think there are those with your backwards ideology running Somalia federal and state governments. 33 years, and you lot have set us back a century with your nonsensical primitive mentality. Politics is no place for uneducated swine, grab your Qat and crawl back under the rock you emerged from.

Animated GIF

Southern Hawidar are the least evolved politically in the Somali Peninsula but they have the most power. This is why Somalia is cooked.