Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Muse bixi is kinda…
1704508513885.gif

في أحد الأيام، سيصنعون أفلامًا لإظهار مدى غباء آبي أحمد. لقد أتيحت له الفرصة لتحويل إثيوبيا إلى دولة قوية بكل مساعدة في العالم، لكنه ما زال يفشل. يالك من أبله
وبدلا من بناء العلاقات مع دول الجوار والتركيز بشكل خاص على استكمال السدين الرابع والخامس لسد النهضة (وهو كنز بالنسبة لهم حرفيا)، قرر بغباء التدخل في سيادة الدول الأخرى والتوقيع على مثل هذه الاتفاقية بينما وكانت بلاده على وشك الإفلاس.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I think this would help. Adding more trees helps to increase the amount of rain, and the soil will help the water get absorbed into the ground which refills the groundwater
Mabye concentrated regions for reforestation so all gobols can have a agricultural sector?

وبدلا من بناء العلاقات مع دول الجوار والتركيز بشكل خاص على استكمال السدين الرابع والخامس لسد النهضة (وهو كنز بالنسبة لهم حرفيا)، قرر بغباء التدخل في سيادة الدول الأخرى والتوقيع على مثل هذه الاتفاقية بينما وكانت بلاده على وشك الإفلاس.
He’s not a very methodical person. You can see this by how he’s handling the many ongoing conflicts in his country

He’s erratic and doesn’t seem to compromise. He goes after what he wants and doesn’t seem to care about the consequences

He thinks his country is more powerful than it actually is, and this will be his eventual downfall

Mabye concentrated regions for reforestation so all gobols can have an agricultural sector?
Yea I think this is the eventual plan. Puntland has developed its agricultural sector by a lot in the past couple of years. And it’s had some tree planting initiatives

Trees also help keep the temperature cooler which is definitely needed in many parts of Somalia

He’s not a very methodical person. You can see this by how he’s handling the many ongoing conflicts in his country

He’s erratic and doesn’t seem to compromise. He goes after what he wants and doesn’t seem to care about the consequences

He thinks his country is more powerful than it actually is, and this will be his eventual downfall
Unfortunately, Somalia is not yet able to exploit the situation in its country

mohammdov

Nabadshe
ETHIOPIA : When we get a military base on the coast then we will recognize Somaliland .

SOMALILAND : When Ethiopia recognizes Somaliland, the terms of the agreement will apply .
Who should we believe

reer

VIP
ETHIOPIA : When we get a military base on the coast then we will recognize Somaliland .

SOMALILAND : When Ethiopia recognizes Somaliland, the terms of the agreement will apply .
Who should we believe
muse bihi is making statements for domestic consumption.

I’ve come to the conclusion there’s nothing to worry about , if anything this was a blessing . Somalia is the most united it’s been in a long time , the whole nation has seen who the traitors are , internationally we’ve seen who’s our real allies / enemies . Alhamdulilah for this lesson .
If the situation de-escalates we’re still gonna win inshallah . We’ve got plenty of cannon fodder

I’ve come to the conclusion there’s nothing to worry about , if anything this was a blessing . Somalia is the most united it’s been in a long time , the whole nation has seen who the traitors are , internationally we’ve seen who’s our real allies / enemies . Alhamdulilah for this lesson .
If the situation de-escalates we’re still gonna win inshallah . We’ve got plenty of cannon fodder
What if this causes a resurgence in anti-Isaaq sentiment? I don't want them to be hated on for the decisions of their dumb leaders💀💀💀