Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Isnt there a way to mabye make new rivers? or mabye there are dried lakes? any way to ensure self sufficiency?

There are ways to replenish underground water with rainwater. You can also turn perennial rivers or streams into actual rivers by damming them up. The Indians have been doing this in some of their very dry counties. It's easier than you think. It can even be done by villagers.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
There are ways to replenish underground water with rainwater. You can also turn perennial rivers or streams into actual rivers by damming them up. The Indians have been doing this in some of their very dry counties. It's easier than you think. It can even be done by villagers.
If taken seriously and with reforestation attempts its possible to not have a green somalia but mabye at least each gobol can have a green sector for agriculture and if this is done can this possibly free us of being hostage to the ethiopians via the jubba and shabelle rivers?

If taken seriously and with reforestation attempts its possible to not have a green somalia but mabye at least each gobol can have a green sector for agriculture and if this is done can this possibly free us of being hostage to the ethiopians via the jubba and shabelle rivers?

Everything can be fixed. The water issues especially.

The biggest issue is deforestation. What Somalis have done is crazy.

Turkey did
I see. At this point I'm just wondering if all those countries and organizations that are condemning this deal are being sincere or not since most of them haven't even bothered to address the actual MoU or mentioned Ethiopia for that matter. That could be worrisome if the international community are only doing this for lip service and will still engage with Ethiopia and Somaliland.

I see. At this point I'm just wondering if all those countries and organizations that are condemning this deal are being sincere or not since most of them haven't even bothered to address the actual MoU or mentioned Ethiopia for that matter. That could be worrisome if the international community are only doing this for lip service and will still engage with Ethiopia and Somaliland.
Most of the statements I saw said that they do not support any attempts to infringe on Somalia’s “territorial integrity” or sovereignty

I didn’t see too many states mention Ethiopia or SL by name, but the message was still clear. Somalia’s borders are not changing anytime soon

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What did they do to cause deforestation?
Cutting down leagues of trees for the purpose of making charcoal. There's a huge illegal charcoal business going on and it's sad because the cutting of trees causes harsher drought due to less rain fall.

Most of the statements I saw said that they do not support any attempts to infringe on Somalia’s “territorial integrity” or sovereignty

I didn’t see too many states mention Ethiopia or SL by name, but the message was still clear. Somalia’s borders are not changing anytime soon
What do you think about the U.K, France and Russia engaging with Ethiopia over the deal?

What do you think about the U.K, France and Russia engaging with Ethiopia over the deal?
They could be demanding answers. Ethiopia still has to answer to the international community

Also America’s more influential than all of them and they said, “The U.S. recognizes the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federal Republic of Somalia within its 1960 borders.”

Seems clear to me that they don’t support the deal

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Cutting down leagues of trees for the purpose of making charcoal. There's a huge illegal charcoal business going on and it's sad because the cutting of trees causes harsher drought due to less rain fall.
Where is this being done?