National emblem of Somaliland

Us dhuxuls need to start putting pressure on our milky shaax cadeys overloads nacalaa:fittytousand: I shall stage a coup and take over for us darkies. Majority rules, langaabs suffers.

Somaliland definitely has identity issues. With including Arabic in their coat of arms and flag instead of Somali, and using pale hands instead of a general chocolate hand color.

It's mad embarrassing.
Ya qoorba joog who probably doesn't know the deen or never read the Quran, the coat of arms contains the name of Allah called Tasmiyah where you find it mostly in the Quran and say it before doing something or reading the Quran

I find the Arabic more offensive

Reminds me of when I went there and saw ashy cad ad skin with thick mosaic eyebrows. You'd look up at a billboard and see a dhegcas woman and realise that's what they're all trying to imitate :ohlord:
It's Tasmiyah contains the name of Allah and it's in the QURAN dumbfuck

No offense to Somalilanders, I'm being serious.
Your coat of arms is really cool, beautiful arabic script, cool eagle, olive branches and the scale representing justice is a great symbol but why on earth are there to white / light skinned hands?
The skin tone is not representative of the general skin tone of somalis which is way darker than that.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Some versions have white cadaan hands wtf. The hands are pinkish. No somali has that skin tone
Q0A_Od_aVG94ht7zBstWBSZAhoNv0Q1gmnaKhRcQ3gOQVAH1s0_gxs6VnD8NKHcgab8

GKLQXsOY-kDwshfIif_d15jMBC9EML9UHK9lT0Ed5ihXOHDJqsMh52Z9Zm_Hvv4K7lk

This is an average crowd in Somaliland
Not a single guy in the picture has the same skin tone of the hands in the Somaliland emblem
1.jpg

My Somalilander friends, you need to change the hands to dark brown to match the skin color of most somalis
It's just a fucking drawing don't be SJW type of person

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Both flags are pagan lol , Somalis in here will defend the flags because they are confused lol

It’s pretty obvious , the somaliland flag has a star symbol regardless of tawhid writing the flag is haram.
You're dumb to make that statment calling a flag that has the tawhid confirmation monotheism of Islam 'pagan" وعياذ بالله repent my friend you made huge sin thats considerable to accuse you of being out of the millah repent

Dumb ass it says bissmillah which muslims say before saying or doing anything especially before reading the Quran

Regardless of whether it's Bismillah, or the Shahadah, it's odd to put that on a flag to be a political representation. Just like Isis has the Shahadah on their flag but commits all kinds of crime.

We're Somali. A flag should represent something unique to your country, and some Arabic script with weird colors and a bleached hand isn't representative of your average Somali. Your average Somali doesn't speak Arabic, nor do they have peach hands. Somaliland is a secular country as well which make this even more comical.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
You're dumb to make that statment calling a flag that has the tawhid confirmation monotheism of Islam 'pagan" وعياذ بالله repent my friend you made huge sin thats considerable to accuse you of being out of the
Regardless of whether it's Bismillah, or the Shahadah, it's odd to put that on a flag to be a political representation. Just like Isis has the Shahadah on their flag but commits all kinds of crime.

We're Somali. A flag should represent something unique to your country, and some Arabic script with weird colors and a bleached hand isn't representative of your average Somali. Your average Somali doesn't speak Arabic, nor do they have peach hands. Somaliland is a secular country as well which make this even more comical.

Magan95 this is a wonderful post sis. We are an odd people with odd concepts of nationality and symbols.

Trending

Latest posts