National emblem of Somaliland

Regardless of whether it's Bismillah, or the Shahadah, it's odd as hell to put that on a flag to be a political representation. Just like Isis has the Shahadah on their flag but commits all kinds of crime.

We're Somali. A flag should represent something unique to your country, and some Arabic script with odd colors and a bleached hand isn't representative of your average Somali. Your average Somali doesn't speak Arabic, nor do they have peach hands. Somalia and Somaliland are secular countries as well which make this even more odd.
First of all Islam is part of our culture and we speak Arabic secondly Somaliland isn't a secular country where Islam is the state religion of the Republic according to Article 5 of Somaliland constitution

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
The Somali psychology and mind is dominated by seeing themselves as inferior to Arabs because our leaders see themselves as inferior to them hhhhh

if the leaders of Somalia are putting pagan and Arabic symbols in there flags what can you expect the masses to be? Mindless , multiple personality disorder , schizophrenia, self defeating behaviours , etc etc.

i really hope in the afterlife things will make sense cus this modern dunya makes zero sense.

The Somali psychology and mind is dominated by seeing themselves as inferior to Arabs because our leaders see themselves as inferior to them hhhhh

if the leaders of Somalia are putting pagan and Arabic symbols in there flags what can you expect the masses to be? Mindless , multiple personality disorder , schizophrenia, self defeating behaviours ,
Ask yourself that question ya gaal

First of all Islam is part of our culture and we speak Arabic secondly Somaliland isn't a secular country where Islam is the state religion of the Republic according to Article 5 of Somaliland constitution

The only Arabic your average Somali knows is "Bismillah" the "Shahadah", and "wallahi."
Don't even try to play that game.

So you're telling me, Somaliland is run by Sharia?

The only Arabic your average Somali knows is "Bismillah" the "Shahadah", and "wallahi."
Don't even try to play that game.

So you're telling me, Somaliland is run by Sharia?
You're qoorba joog who never been taught arabic in school but your gaal language host country.

Arabic is taught in somali schools and many kids attend islamic schools where they learn arabic and the deen

You're qoorba joog who never been taught arabic in school but your gaal language host country.

Arabic is taught in somali schools and many kids attend islamic schools where they learn arabic and the deen

Your average Somali child is taught to read Arabic, not understand. I've been in Dugsi since the age of 5 to 18 and I still don't know how to speak Arabic. Can I read it? Yes.
I even went to Arabic classes taught by arabs and all I know how to say is, "Hadihi walid."

If you're really Somali, you would know this. I would even say 90% of Somali's can't understand Arabic, if not higher. The only ones who truly understand Arabic are the ones who lived in Arab speaking countries. Matter of fact, go up to your average Somali person and speak Arabic to them, and tell me whether they would be able to have a conversation with you.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Your average Somali child is taught to read Arabic, not understand. I've been in Dugsi since the age of 5 to 18 and I still don't know how to speak Arabic. Can I read it? Yes.

If you're really Somali, you would know this. I would even say 90% of Somali's can't understand Arabic, if not higher. The only ones who truly understand Arabic are the ones who lived in Arab speaking countries. Matter of fact, go up to your average Somali person and speak Arabic to them, and tell me whether they would be able to have a conversation with you.

you got a follower.
if Islam really worked in Somalia it would be a majority Arabic speaking country lol.

the reason why Somalia is the way it is I honestly believe there’s a severe identity crises amongst all Somalis.

25 year civil war?That is insanity for a so called people who claim to love Islam so much. Mind boggling

I'm somali and I know arabic including many of my family back in home and somalis always use arabic proverb alongside a somali one idk if you ever spent time back at home or watched somali media and also that's allahs word which is pretty recognizable for average somali and idk why that pissed you off unless you never opened a Quran before

I'm somali and I know arabic including many of my family back in home and somalis always use arabic proverb alongside a somali one idk if you ever spent time back at home or watched somali media and also that's allahs word which is pretty recognizable for average somali and idk why that pissed you off unless you never opened a Quran before

Wa wareey, Been baad sheegaysaa. Maybe your family is an exception. I talk to my family backhome whether they're in Somaliland or Somalia and all of them don't know arabic. There's a difference between memorizing proverbs, or phrases here and there, and properly speaking the language.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Wa wareey, Been baad sheegaysaa. Maybe your family is an exception. I talk to my family backhome whether they're in Somaliland or Somalia and all of them don't know arabic. There's a difference between memorizing proverbs, or phrases here and there, and properly speaking the language.
allow him, translate for him he can't prop read af somali nigga knows arabic tho :francis::mjlaugh:

What use does arabic have in european/qurbo countries? its useless. Much better to learn the language of the people who welcomed you into their developed country.

Trending

Latest posts