Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

What if you had kids under the age of 5 though? A breast-feeding baby? Are you going to kick out mother and months old baby?

:susp:
Not the kids, I'd use my sick-days to look after my children till the issue was resolved:samwelcome:
I'm not getting kicked out of my house and turning up to work like some disheveled and unshaven sofa-surfing cliche lol.

I'd use my sick-days to look after my children till the issue was resolved:samwelcome:
I'm not getting kicked out of my house and turning up to work like some disheveled unshaven cliche lol.

You can't breast feed. Imagine looking after a screaming new born, with a hyperactive 2 year old and a tantrum throwing 3 year old, running around. Just setting the scene for you lol.

:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lool I wasn't talking about @Mercury but more in general term...now you see why a man should have a saving right xalimo lugo baasto

He should be saving for his future retirement and have a rainyday fund. Not in case his wife is no longer interested in being with him.

I believe guys need to establish themselves before they even start talking to women. No man should be getting married without having savings.

Last edited:
He should be saving for his future retirement and have a rainyday fund. Not in case his wife is no longer interested in being wife him.

I believe guys need to establish themselves before they even start talking to women. No man should be getting married without having savings.
We have to pay 50K in meher and another 100K for the wedding plus khat and other expenses to her relatives and friends.. How much saving do you think the miskiin guy will have left after all this :urgh::mjkkk::mjhaps:

We have to pay 50K in meher and another 100K for the wedding plus khat and other expenses to her relatives and friends.. How much saving do you think the miskiin guy will have left after all this :urgh::mjkkk::mjhaps:

Dunno, don't care. I will be too busy establishing a diversified investment portfolio.

giphy.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
How old are you bro?
Think that kid will grow up some day and ask you why did you kick me and mom out of your house/apartment.
In between young and old.

Hypothetically speaking,

I would tell the kid the truth at some point.
A woman always has a place to stay at her familys house. A man has no real support network.

I would make sure to bring adeeg to the kids ayeeyo ama habaryar so that the yute never goes hungry. I'm still a father and my duty never ends even if I send them back to their ayeeyo.
That is if the house is under my name

If the address is on my wifes name, I'd make sure to have an address in my name and airbnb that yard until shit goes sour. In that case, I'd kick myself out

You can't breast feed. Imagine looking after a screaming new born with a hyperactive 2 year old and a tantrum throwing 3 year old running around. Just setting the scene for you lol.

:pachah1:

Newborn/infant baby formula :russsmug:
I plan on being a proactive father and helping out as much as possible with my children anyway. Night feedings, nappy changing etc. I'll be fine lol.

In between young and old.

Hypothetically speaking,

I would tell the kid the truth at some point.
A woman always has a place to stay at her familys house. A man has no real support network.

I would make sure to bring adeeg to the kids ayeeyo ama habaryar so that the yute never goes hungry. I'm still a father and my duty never ends even if I send them back to their ayeeyo.
That is if the house is under my name

If the address is on my wifes name, I'd make sure to have an address in my name and airbnb that yard until shit goes sour. In that case, I'd kick myself out
My principle is the house always belongs to the wife and the kid/kids no matter how many bills I've paid for it.. I won't kick out a woman who's the mother of my kid.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My principle is the house always belongs to the wife and the kid/kids no matter how many bills I've paid for it.. I won't kick out a woman who's the mother of my kid.
Fair enough, too each his own.

I can understand if my way of thinking can come across as cold but hey, it is what it is.

This is something I would actually discuss with my future wife. To get a second apartment and airbnb the yard. Prevention is always better than curing

Trending

Latest posts