Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

My principle is the house always belongs to the wife and the kid/kids no matter how many bills I've paid for it.. I won't kick out a woman who's the mother of my kid.
You'll be sharing a flat with literal fucking refuges, sleeping on a springy mattress while Olu and Femi stink up the place with their fermented African dishes. Good luck sxb looool.

Last edited:
Newborn/infant baby formula :russsmug:
I plan on being a proactive father and helping out as much as possible with my children anyway. Night feedings, nappy changing etc. I'll be fine lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, kids are just a lot more closer to their mum than dad. Some women definitely poison their kids against the dad, but hooyos have a higher status and bond than fathers, so in order for the kids to take her side most don't even need to utter a word of disrespect against you.

Lets be real, i don't know about you, but for must people the house is built around the hooyo and if she leaves then so are we. Naturally we are just a lot more loyal towards our mothers.

Anways you men have a better deal. If I wasn't maternal, i'd leave and start again. Let him deal with the stress.

Nah, kids are just a lot more closer to their mum than dad. Some women definitely poison their kids against the dad, but hooyos have a higher status bond than fathers, so in order for the kids to take her side most don't even need to utter a word of disrespect against you.

Lets be real, i don't know about you, but for must people the house is built around the hooyo and if she leaves then so are we. Naturally we are just a lot more loyal towards our mothers.

Anways you men have a better deal. If I wasn't maternal, i'd leave and start again. Let him deal with the stress.
If they're old enough to be picking sides, they can fucking dip aswell:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
If they're old enough to be picking sides, they can fucking dip aswell:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

That is sad. But what I meant was because childcare is usually the responsibility of the woman, its easier for men to bounce back and just get on with their lives, whilst the hooyos are running around working in care and making sacrifices.

In our community, the men just go back home and marry a woman half their age and soak in vitamin D.

If women were not maternal and just left men with 5 kids, you would find a lot of men losing their sanity.

Nah, kids are just a lot more closer to their mum than dad. Some women definitely poison their kids against the dad, but hooyos have a higher status and bond than fathers, so in order for the kids to take her side most don't even need to utter a word of disrespect against you.

Not true we’re not a monolith
I’m closer to my dad than my mum
It just shows the lack of real men in your family
Maybe cos your mum chased them all away to live some rafaad life
My half sister who’s never grown up with her dad is close to him
There’s clearly a lack of fatherhood showing
I would never choose one parent over the other
Because they never chose us over each other no matter the sins of the other that would be aqli yaraan
A man is not just a bank that you take money from
Believe it or not
He’s a whole human that’s not an enemy
And would you advocate the same behaviour you are exhibiting to be done to your brothers cousins or future sons ??

Not true we’re not a monolith
I’m closer to my dad than my mum
It just shows the lack of real men in your family
Maybe cos your mum chased them all away to live some rafaad life
My half sister who’s never grown up with her dad is close to him
There’s clearly a lack of fatherhood showing
I would never choose one parent over the other
Because they never chose us over each other no matter the sins of the other that would be aqli yaraan
A man is not just a bank that you take money from
Believe it or not
He’s a whole human that’s not an enemy
And would you advocate the same behaviour you are exhibiting to be done to your brothers cousins or future sons ??

Naya, don't ever come for me like that.

It is a fact people tend to be closer to their mum and even deen wise its mother, mother, mother then father. Our mothers have made massive sacrifices for us bringing us into this world, and guess what its heaven under the feet of your mother.

May Allah bless our fathers, and in no way shape or form was I demeaning fathers. My whole point was that people tend to be closer to mothers.

You have no akhlaaq talking about me like that or my mother. Clearly your abo didn't discipline you properly. Why the unwarranted rudeness?

When did I say men were bank accounts naya?

Now get out of my mentions.

Last edited:
Naya, don't ever come for me like that.

It is a fact people tend to be closer to their mum and even deen wise its mother, mother, mother then father. Our mothers have made massive sacrifices for us bringing us into this world, and guess what its heaven under the feet of your mother.

May Allah bless our fathers, and in no way shape or form was I demeaning fathers. My whole point was that people tend to be closer to mothers.

Now get out of my mentions.
Your toxic that’s all there is to it
Don’t be quoting scripture at me
I can quote it right back
The father has every right to take his child in the deen
If they’re divorced the female child is in the custody of the father
And the male child is asked
If he wants to live with his mother he stays with her at night and is with the father in the day
Your whole premise is very selfish
And who you calling nayaa
Afka edeb u yeel
Clearly you don’t know much about that

Your toxic that’s all there is to it
Don’t be quoting scripture at me
I can quote it right back
The father has every right to take his child in the deen
If they’re divorced the female child is in the custody of the father
And the male child is asked
If he wants to live with his mother he stays with her at night and is with the father in the day
Your whole premise is very selfish

Yes, that if she marries again. So what is your point and what is selfish? My point is the same as most people here, yet you want to get at me?

Kids need their mothers more. Argue with your self naya.

Yes, that if she marries again. So what is your point and what is selfish? My point is the same as most people here, yet you want to get at me?

Kids need their mothers more. Argue with your self naya.
Terrible language persists
Your only closer to your mother when your father isint in the picture or if your a boy
Or believe it or not
Your mother is domineering and power hungry
Just cos most people agree with you
Makes it right ??

Terrible language persists
Your only closer to your mother when your father isint in the picture or if your a boy
Or believe it or not
Your mother is domineering and power hungry
Just cos most people agree with you
Makes it right ??

Naya, you want to talk to me about manners when you are talking about my family unprovoked? Where is your adhab qumoyo xuun.

You're dumb as hell and the majority of people are naturally closer to their mothers. Male or female.

Naya, you want to talk to me about manners when you are talking about my family unprovoked? Where is your adhab qumoyo xuun.

You're dumb as hell and the majority of people are naturally closer to their mothers. Male or female.
Insult away , your the one sinning
I made an observation the only way you can have that mindset is with such an environment
Tell me I’m wrong
I’ll retract
Did you grow up with your dad
Did you receive any love
Is your mum overbearing

I’m dumb ???
Caqli yaraantaada meeshu kugeeyo waan arki doonaa

Insult away , your the one sinning
I made an observation the only way you can have that mindset is with such an environment
Tell me I’m wrong
I’ll retract
Did you grow up with your dad
Did you receive any love
Is your mum overbearing

I’m dumb ???
Caqli yaraantaada meeshu kugeeyo waan arki doonaa

Naya, you're a hypocrite to boot. I was having a friendly covo with the others and then you jump in my mentions insulting my mother, father ect. How is that manners? And then you have the audacity to talk to me about manners? Are you sane horta?
Maxaa ka qaldaan?

And guess what? I grew up with a good father. But clearly your abo never taught you manners. How are you cussing out people's mothers and fathers? Were you raised in a zoo? YAAB.

You really want to fight me because I said kids have a closer bond with their hooyos on average. Kids need their mothers more as well. Who is the one that stays home and looks after the kids when abo is at work??? That is why I think you are dumb. Aqli liix saac. Hmm my guess is YOU probably had a toxic relationship with yours.

Goodbye and don't ever chat to me again. You even started lying and saying that I think men are ATM machines, when I, yes I was the one saying in the other thread that men might need financial help from their wives because of cost of living.

Naya, you're a hypocrite to boot. I was having a friendly covo with the others and then you jump in my mentions insulting my mother, father ect. How is that manners? And then you have the audacity to talk to me about manners? Are you sane horta?
Maxaa ka qaldaan?

And guess what? I grew up with a good father. But clearly your abo never taught you manners. How are you cussing out people's mothers and fathers? Were you raised in a zoo? YAAB.

You really want to fight me because I said kids have a closer bond with their hooyos on average. Hmm my guess is YOU probably had a toxic relationship with yours.

Goodbye and don't ever chat to me again. You even started lying and saying that I think men are ATM machines, when I, yes I was the one saying in the other thread that men might need financial help from their wives because of cost of living.
I had a toxic relationship with who ???
Don’t deflect
Where did I lie
I said men aren’t atm machines I didn’t say you said that I said it cos you implied it
You’ll help him as long as he’s doing the bulk of the work miyaa And that your in charge and you call the shots
No amigos , that’s not how the world works
If you want healthy relationships you need healthy people that know their rights
Dismissing me - there goes your need for power again
Why do you feel so powerless that you need to control internet interactions
Learn the meaning of a hypocrite while your at it
And clean your filthy mouth
You’ve got a bit of a temper on you ain’t ya

Trending