Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

And how many men are going to do that ??
I haven’t seen a single woman who is married and she works that the husband helps out
I’m afraid we’re Somali not cadaan
The likely hood is close to nil
And even if he does
Is he stay at home daddy aswell??
It ruins the whole equilibrium

I'm confused how is a man helping you, like you are helping him make him a stay at home dad?

So a woman working AND doing everything at home herself doesn't ruin the equilibrium?

I heard mufti menk say in Islam the father get the Custody of the kids when kids reach shorten age like 10 or 12 the father gets full custody and not the mother cuz
Mother job is only to nurture the kids to shorten age then it is father that have responsibility to take kids to live with him and have full custody of the kids
I kind get it the west is not that way
In the west the mother have more rights than the father.

I'm confused how is a man helping you, like you are helping him make him a stay at home dad?

So a woman working AND doing everything at home herself doesn't ruin the equilibrium?
Of course it does
That’s why we shouldn’t be doing it
By you telling him to work you are having mercy on him
No good can come from a relationship where you lose respect for one another
And that’s what it will lead to
Disrespect, resentment and calaacal
islam has protected both parties
It didn’t say the women can’t work
That would be hypocritical of me
But let’s be clear cut
That’s not your job
And if he doesn’t want you working he can say that aswell
All these women start with good intentions
Let me help him and it leads to toxicity
He either takes advantage of the situation or she becomes a bully

@Angelina and @Hals
I have a question, what if a guy asks you to marry him and then build you a house in one of the stable places in Somalia, he will work full time in the west and provide you with cash each month. In Somalia you can live a lavish life and hire a full time maid to help you in the house. If you are too bored at home when the kids grow up you can start a business or something.. How does that sound? Your husband will come to visit you two times a year summer and Christmas vacations. You get knocked up and he bounces back to continue with his work.

Not true we’re not a monolith
I’m closer to my dad than my mum
It just shows the lack of real men in your family
Maybe cos your mum chased them all away to live some rafaad life
My half sister who’s never grown up with her dad is close to him
There’s clearly a lack of fatherhood showing
I would never choose one parent over the other
Because they never chose us over each other no matter the sins of the other that would be aqli yaraan
A man is not just a bank that you take money from
Believe it or not
He’s a whole human that’s not an enemy
And would you advocate the same behaviour you are exhibiting to be done to your brothers cousins or future sons ??
That's a funny way to start something I can't lie :ftw9nwa:

@Angelina and @Hals
I have a question, what if a guy asks you to marry him and then build you a house in one of the stable places in Somalia, he will work full time in the west and provide you with cash each month. In Somalia you can live a lavish life and hire a full time maid to help you in the house. If you are too bored at home when the kids grow up you can start a business or something.. How does that sound? Your husband will come to visit you two times a year summer and Christmas vacations. You get knocked up and he bounces back to continue with his work.
my family have already moved back
So for me that would be terrific

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Ooo
I’ve came to realization that men that are too nice and that I subconsciously resent being coddled. If I were a character in a JRPG, I would be a support type . I love assertive/dominate men. I went out with a white feminist liberal and a dude that the Mexican version of Steven Universe and it was terrible.
Went out ? You lesbian ? And a atheist ?

Interesting

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Hals @Sophisticate @The Smooth-Operator

Do you guys know who @Angelina is?

My Suugo science and and sense gave me this revelation last week for some odd reason reasonI, well believe it or not but @Angelina she is no other than that mentally unstable Halimo YouTuber with the same name Anglina Somali.:francis:

Apparently someone posted the thread below I made on her and other threads on her Youtube channel comment section and in the same day we have @Angelina show up on Sspot, this is no coincidence at all and her viewpoints also match that single mother narsasstic ones.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/halimo-claims-jinn-and-spirits-raped-her.80513/

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
[

People get demoted, lose their wealth as well. Sometimes you will need help financially and whilst she is helping you, common sense dictates that you also help her.

Marriage is love and helping eachother when you are down and out it's team work she cooks I cook she cleans I clean she gives me money I give her money friends best friends who grind together

Marriage is love and helping eachother when you are down and out it's team work she cooks I cook she cleans I clean she gives me money I give her money friends best friends who grind together
Nah bro, her money is hers and your money is also hers. Don't you dare expect the occasional home-cooked meal or a clean house either, your wife's not your mother you sexist pig!
Welcome to marriage, circa 2020:russsmug:

Trending

Latest posts