Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

Interesting find…the Mexican has been taunting us about the Ogaden war since 2020. Even after the Ogaden users educated him on how the region was handed over to Ethiopia by the British like Palestine was handed over to Israel via the Balfour declaration, this Mexican four years later is still feigning ignorance on how the Somalis from the Ogaden region live under systemic oppression. He has gotten so comfortable over the years that he thought making a comment like that would go unchecked. What do you call Ajnabis who harbor resentment towards us but still want to be in our spaces?

Ajnabis will always find gullible people and bitter weirdos to hide behind.

Just going to leave this here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(For those who don't know the man the Mexican gave Tacsi to, HATED Somalis? Google him for more.)

Screenshot_20240925_233736_Chrome.jpg

Hole on a minute, I think sxb isn't somali

No, but he sure feels comfortable insulting Somalia and making it clear, numerous times that he is attacking and threatening Somali women only. But somehow, that kind of commentary pertaining Somali women, whose only crime, is not agreeing with him, is not considered alarming enough.
Yet somehow after all of this, he has amassed a few people (some of whom even claim to be women) on here who either outright protect him, or coddle him like he's a newborn baby. Embarrassing people.

I hope no Somali is ever shocked by AlShabab's foreign soldiers and their arrogance again, just look at this thread right here, to see who rolls out the red carpet, as long as someone claims to be Muslim.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
No, but he sure feels comfortable insulting Somalia and making it clear, numerous times that he is attacking and threatening Somali women only. But somehow, that kind of commentary pertaining Somali women, whose only crime, is not agreeing with him, is not considered alarming enough.
Yet somehow after all of this, he has amassed a few people (some of whom even claim to be women) on here who either outright protect him, or coddle him like he's a newborn baby. Embarrassing people.

I hope no Somali is ever shocked by AlShabab's foreign soldiers and their arrogance again, just look at this thread right here, to see who rolls out the red carpet, as long as someone claims to be Muslim.
Give me the facts sista , what happened whilst i was sleeping, where was Khaemwaset coming from?

He should have never involved himself with that femicide post or made comments on the history of greater Somalia. It obviously made him upset and he reacted emotionally. His original comments were extremely insensitive and hurtful to all of us who feel pain that our fellow Somalis are being oppressed. Some of us even have family that is and was affected.

Same people who did the most back and forth with him didn’t like him for other reasons. Even if he apologized a million times it wouldn’t be sufficient for them. Hopefully he learns from this.

@Omar del Sur I enjoyed reading some of your posts. May Allah guide us all to be better muslimeen.

Why would I accept the apology of a man, who has not apologised to me or other Somali sisters? A man, who has made it clear, repeatedly, that he was threatening Somali women? At no point, has he apologised for threatening Somali women, he has only apologised for insulting Somalia, because men started calling him out.

Aren't you, a woman? A Somali woman? Cajiib.

Last edited:
Give me the facts sista , what happened whilst i was sleeping, where was Khaemwaset coming from?

Page 6, @Angelina gave a wonderful summary. In addition, you can read this thread, where this man repeatedly made it clear he has enmity for Somali 'feminists' and that he has threatened Somali feminists, and when he says 'feminists', he means women who are not just sitting pretty and mute on here.

How dare a woman have an opinion, what a shocking concept. We should be lobotomised or locked away like in Afghanistan, right?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Page 2, @Angelina gave a wonderful summary. In addition, you can read this thread, where this man repeatedly made it clear he has enmity for Somali 'feminists' and that he has threatened Somali feminists, and when he says 'feminists', he means women who are not just sitting pretty and mute on here. How dare a woman have an opinion, what a shocking concept. We should be lobotomised or locked away like in Afghanistan.
This nigga has no place to discuss the ogaden war in that way πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
I can dislike somali feminists but that's okay since I'm a somali man and they're my sistas.

vfff.gif

Why would I accept the apology of a man, who has not apologised to me or other Somali sisters? A man, who has made it clear, repeatedly, that he was threatening Somali women? At no point, has he apologised for threatening Somali women, he has only apologised for insulting Somalia, because men started calling him out.

Aren't you, a woman? A Somali woman? Cajiib.
You don’t have to question my being a woman because I don’t fit into your idea of a woman..I realize I hold many views that you may not understand. Your shaming tactics are not going to work here.

And no I never said you have to accept anything from anyone. Never even addressed you.

Last edited:
You don’t have to question my being a woman because I don’t fit into your idea of a woman..I realize I hold many views that you may not understand. Your shaming tactics are not going to work here.

And no I never said you have to accept anything from anyone. Never even addressed you.

Of course you didn't address me directly, you just threw some 'dhego hadal'. Guess what happens when you indirectly address people? They respond.

Same people who did the most back and forth with him didn’t like him for other reasons.

Of course you didn't address me directly, you just threw some 'dhego hadal'. Guess what happens when you indirectly address people? They respond.
You take everything way too personal on here subhanallah. If you feel it is directed towards you then so be it. It doesn’t matter to me. I would have addressed you directly though if I wanted to btw. Engaging with you isn’t worth it for me from what I’ve read.

You take everything way too personal on here subhanallah. If you feel it is directed towards you then so be it. It doesn’t matter to me. I would have addressed you directly though if I wanted to btw. Engaging with you isn’t worth it for me from what I’ve read.

You like to throw sly digs and then hide your hands. Who on earth are you addressing in your post, if not me? Then who? Is it @Angelina ?

You claimed that we disliked him, and thus would never have forgiven him for his apology. When his apology was only directed at men, and it was regarding the Somali comment. He never apologised to us women at any point. Furthermore, there are plenty of misogynists on here, who I have never asked to leave the forum or anything similar.

Same people who did the most back and forth with him didn’t like him for other reasons.

Even if he apologized a million times it wouldn’t be sufficient for them. Hopefully he learns from this.

@Omar del Sur I enjoyed reading some of your posts. May Allah guide us all to be better muslimeen.

Say it with your chest ama iska aamus, because I will not let people like you get away with passive aggressive bullshit.

Trending