Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
"WAS Pro-Ethiopia", meanwhile, literally, yesterday made a post lauding Cuba's attack in favour of Ethiopia.

Get out of here, Mengistu Hernán.

What does 'RETIRED' mean in Spanish??

if I support Ethiopia's claim over the Ogaden may Allah curse me. amin.

also I told you- I would retire and you could have what you want... but quit attacking me... you went and dug up some stuff from 2020 that doesn't at all represent my views and hasn't for years, I changed my views upon learning more from users

if I support Ethiopia's claim over the Ogaden may Allah curse me. amin.

also I told you- I would retire and you could have what you want... but quit attacking me... you went and dug up some stuff from 2020 that doesn't at all represent my views and hasn't for years

I was going to ignore you, but what do I see? YOU still here, 'upvoting' people, which means you are NOT retired. You are not even just lurking in silence, I even saw you post in another topic. This retirement ruse is a tactic to silence people.

Leave the forum and mean it.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I was going to ignore you, but what do I see? YOU still here, 'upvoting' people, which means you are NOT retired. You are not even just lurking in silence, I even saw you post in another topic. This retirement ruse is a tactic to silence people.

Leave the forum and mean it.
Who cares you don't own anything here.
This reads like some playground bully please get a job

UPDATE:

Well, well, well. LOOKIE HERE! A great find by @Mcqueeny

Omar Da Fraud, has been antagonising Somalis for a longer time than previously thought.

He was arguing with an Ogaden user in 2020, trying to claim that reclaiming Somali land by invading Ethiopia and Kenya was not 'justified'.

This sure sheds new light into why he made that random Cuba comment. Looks like the comment wasn't so 'random' after all.

No, he's NOT some miskeen revert, with no ill-intent, this person is well-versed in Somali-Ethiopian-Cuban, history, and purposefully makes commentary such as this;

View attachment 343986
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

good find @Mcqueeny

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
I'm late to the party. What in the world is going on between puntie queen and omar del sur?:damnmusic::damnmusic: I can't read 2 threads with 15 pgs each :damn::damn:

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Who are you? All these unknown accounts crawling out of the woodwork to defend this Mexican. nimaan dhiman maxaa aragti uu laaban. :gucciwhat:
Why do you care if im known or unknown. It just shows im not as chronically online as you are. Furthermore he said sorry and on top of that his content is 99% islamic. No need to go for someone who asked for forgiveness. Also why is his ethnicity so inportant?

Why do you care if im known or unknown. It just shows im not as chronically online as you are. Furthermore he said sorry and on top of that his content is 99% islamic. No need to go for someone who asked for forgiveness. Also why is his ethnicity so inportant?

You claimed I "came for you" but I don't recall seeing you before. That is why it is important.

I don't need to forgive this man just because you do.

I'm late to the party. What in the world is going on between puntie queen and omar del sur?:damnmusic::damnmusic: I can't read 2 threads with 15 pgs each :damn::damn:

Girl.

Short summary

DAY 1.
1. Wonyrluv made a thread about femicide in Mexico
2. A few ladies made some normal comments.
3. The Mexican man started denying it exists and sent insults and threats to Somalia (bragging about how Cuba attacked us in 1978) among other things.

DAY 2

4. He recorded a 7 minute podcast that not even his groupies listened to. And tried to act like I target him.
5. In this topic, he doubled down on his hatred of "Somali female feminists".
6. Somalis with pride told him off.
7. TWERK team showed up and showed out, lead by Captain TekNIIKo and some usernames I have not seem before. 😂😂😂

The issue of Ogadan is obviously a very sensitive matter for Somalis, so it's a bit gauche to taunt Somalis about it -- and on their forum no less

The push back is understandable

The issue of Ogadan is obviously a very sensitive matter for Somalis, so it's a bit gauche to taunt Somalis about it -- and on their forum no less

The push back is understandable

He should have never involved himself with that femicide post or made comments on the history of greater Somalia. It obviously made him upset and he reacted emotionally. His original comments were extremely insensitive and hurtful to all of us who feel pain that our fellow Somalis are being oppressed. Some of us even have family that is and was affected.

Same people who did the most back and forth with him didn’t like him for other reasons. Even if he apologized a million times it wouldn’t be sufficient for them. Hopefully he learns from this.

@Omar del Sur I enjoyed reading some of your posts. May Allah guide us all to be better muslimeen.

Another thing is a man shouldn’t argue with women even on the internet. I’m not sure if it’s an unspoken rule but it shows great weakness when men do that. If someone doesn’t see eye to eye with you and you try to have them understand you once or twice but it doesn’t work, move on. The whole conversation becomes unproductive after that.

Another thing is a man shouldn’t argue with women even on the internet. I’m not sure if it’s an unspoken rule but it shows great weakness when men do that. If someone doesn’t see eye to eye with you and you try to have them understand you once or twice but it doesn’t work, move on. The whole conversation becomes unproductive after that.

You can have debates with women, however, you're obviously going to bridle your responses to them, even if they happen to cross the line; things that you would readily say to a man, you can't say to a woman

It's so much easier to clap back against a man

You can have debates with women, however, you're obviously going to bridle your responses to them, even if they happen to cross the line; things that you would readily say to a man, you can't say to a woman

It's so much easier to clap back against a man
The ability to exercise restraint is lacking nowadays in both genders. But for men it’s more important since this is one of the hallmarks of an even-keeled man.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
UPDATE:

Well, well, well. LOOKIE HERE! A great find by @Mcqueeny

Omar Da Fraud, has been antagonising Somalis for a longer time than previously thought.

He was arguing with an Ogaden user in 2020, trying to claim that reclaiming Somali land by invading Ethiopia and Kenya was not 'justified'.

This sure sheds new light into why he made that random Cuba comment. Looks like the comment wasn't so 'random' after all.

No, he's NOT some miskeen revert, with no ill-intent, this person is well-versed in Somali-Ethiopian-Cuban, history, and purposefully makes commentary such as this;

View attachment 343986
Interesting find…the Mexican has been taunting us about the Ogaden war since 2020. Even after the Ogaden users educated him on how the region was handed over to Ethiopia by the British like Palestine was handed over to Israel via the Balfour declaration, this Mexican four years later is still feigning ignorance on how the Somalis from the Ogaden region live under systemic oppression. He has gotten so comfortable over the years that he thought making a comment like that would go unchecked. What do you call Ajnabis who harbor resentment towards us but still want to be in our spaces?

Trending

Latest posts