people that go to reddit pigskin land... explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
rural depraved mfs unloading on their poor animals is universal, granted

but aint no way u can tell me that there are ppl other than cadaan ppl on this planet that would not only let (and possibly force) their pets to murk their wives...but actually get off on that shit :mjkkk:

VixR

Veritas
There are three groups who my parents were weary about their influence on us growing up without extra extra vetting:

1) Black ppl

2) Mexicans

3) Other Somalis

In the case of the first two, I thought they were being racist, and in the case of the third I have thought they were being qabil-sensitive, or it had something to do with the war back home or whatever. But boy, it's all been making sense over the years + now in all respects :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There are three groups who my parents were weary about their influence on us growing up without extra extra vetting:

1) Black ppl

2) Mexicans

3) Other Somalis

In the case of the first two, I thought they were being racist, and in the case of the third I have thought they were being qabil-sensitive, or it had something to do with the war back home or whatever. But boy, it's all been making sense over the years + now in all respects :mjlol:
Shocking no white people on the list :krs:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

1) Black ppl

2) Mexicans

3) Other Somalis

No white people on the list? Okay. Now all the stanning for cadaans in this thread make sense lol.

VixR

Veritas
Shocking no white people on the list :krs:
White ppl were neutral, regular vetting. We didn't grow up around white trash. If there was a group they had an affinity for it was the Far East Asians, which also makes sense to me, culturally speaking, and I know this esp since most of my friends hail from there. They are culturally superior to you lol, no doubt about that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

1) Black ppl

2) Mexicans

3) Other Somalis

they didn't warn you about white folk?

lmfao you were a prime target for the candy van runti

asians were the only group my parents didn't have a thing to say about. and that was primarily because most immigrants see them as rather weak overall and incapable of influencing their kids in any way shape or form. very limited and terrible viewpoint tbh. the true definition of a backhanded compliment

Tramo

they didn't warn you about white folk?

lmfao you were a prime target for the candy van runti
if all else failed there were these homies to warn us of the perils of old cadaan dudes with too much nac nac :mjkkk:

4c99deb61c18eec8c4.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if all else failed there were these homies to warn us of the perils of old cadaan dudes with too much nac nac :mjkkk:

4c99deb61c18eec8c4.jpg

mayne that town had some awful people in it :susp:

that glasses dude tried picking up kids on the corner the fucking predator :angryman:

but bruuuuuuuuuuh we can make a whole thread on Canadian PSA's but they'd prolly get to roasting us so nah actually i changed my mind mid-sentence :meleshame:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Cadaans got kidnapping, child molesting, serial killing etc on lock.

The Madow will just rob you and jump you.

Asians were nonexistent.

Hispanics were masaakiin trying to make a living.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Asians were nonexistent.

they got a whole show called 48 hours hard evidence :wow1:

Tramo

Asians were nonexistent.

:damn:

and somalis will say some weird shit on the internet apparently

rabshole

Aragaani
Fucking lol

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I remember my first week in the burbs my pops pulled me to the side and said never get too comfortable around these animals kkkkkk
:farole:
Aabe si fiican ii dhegeyso. Dadkaan cawaaniinta ah iska ilaali, ma i maqashay!?
Diin iyo daqan xabadey leeyihiin habayaraatee majidho.
Gebigooda waa wada xoolo, hadaadan iska jirin oo aadan ka digtoonaan sidey donaan ey kaa sameysanayaan.
Hadhoow, hadhooowti ha ii soo calaacalinoo aabahay waxba ii ma sheegan ha oran.
Yaanan kugu tolbeelin Bahalow:ileycry:
Something along those lines? :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:farole:
Aabe si fiican ii dhegeyso. Dadkaan cawaaniinta ah iska ilaali, ma i maqashay!?
Diin iyo daqan xabadey leeyihiin habayaraatee majidho.
Gebigooda waa wada xoolo, hadaadan iska jirin oo aadan ka digtoonaan sidey donaan ey kaa sameysanayaan.
Hadhoow, hadhooowti ha ii soo calaacalinoo aabahay waxba ii ma sheegan ha oran.
Yaanan kugu tolbeelin Bahalow:ileycry:
Something along those lines? :lolbron:

i'm weak :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.