people that go to reddit pigskin land... explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
These damn cacs man have no shame. I remember in high school some dude in my class saying theres a dude who died from getting banged thfrom a horse guess what race he was a white man from northwest USA
Yes its as old as neanderthals started roaming the earth.... lmaoo honky's in germany started protesting when germany banned beastilty http://www.thelocal.de/20130201/47711 :pachah1::dead:
This proves what? Are u surprised there are zoophiles in Germany?

The dog is man's best friend in white culture in the same way horses, camels, goats and other crucial animals were important creatures in other cultures. The same way the white man fetishizes his dog, the arab does so his goats and so forth based on cultural context.

the reach here is outstanding :wtfdis:
just cuz white people do some nasty shit, don't mean it's now acceptable to assume other races are equal in their animal fucking, incest loving lifestyle :trash:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u know ur reaching when u find urself defending the supposedly civilized cadaans by comparing them camel herding nomads and bedouins :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
the reach here is outstanding :wtfdis:
just cuz white people do some nasty shit, don't mean it's now acceptable to assume other races are equal in their animal fucking, incest loving lifestyle :trash:
That "nasty shit" being beastiality, which is found all over. Please explain how that's reaching. You ppl are on one tonight:mjlol:I gotta say it's very amusing.

rabshole

Aragaani
Getting all defensive when its cadaans fucking xoolos
But when its a somali lone born male that is trying to not let his lineage die with him. this how they respond
f*ck off with your useless faqr 'qabil lineages' nacalaaa kutaal, u impoverished fucks.

There is little good in your culture, it's why you're so fucked. It's all made perfect sense since I joined this forum. Ppl try to pass it off as "Somali 4chan" or some equally asinine bullshit, but the cultural underpinnings and practices are very clear. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I understand it perfectly, and it's bankrupt, soulless, and with little value. I've reached out, yes, but seeing as how hopeless as it all is, I don't have to be a part of it. Your culture is inferior, and at times sickening. I understand now why my parents gave us the light version.
Uug6Mej.png
:deadrose:
Uug6Mej.png

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Getting all defensive when its cadaans fucking xoolos
But when its a somali lone born male that is trying to not let his lineage die with him. this how they respond

View attachment 9024 :deadrose:View attachment 9024
You'd maybe have a point if beastiality was an cadaan thing and I was stanning for them as you feel.:manny:

Using a whole woman as breeding mare to toss aside after 14 consecutive sprogs is barbaric, inferior culture to me, no doubt about it, especially with irony of breeding so much as u simultaneously kill each other off. I fully stand by everything I said on that account. And I do so love how u try to paint the man as the victim of that scenario.

Last edited:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
You'd maybe have a point if beastiality was an cadaan thing and I was stanning for them as you feel.:manny:

Using a whole woman as breeding mare to toss aside after 14 consecutive sprogs is barbaric, inferior culture to me, no doubt about it, especially with irony of breeding so much as u simultaneously kill each other off. I fully stand by everything I said on that account. And I do so love how u try to paint the man as the victim of that scenario.
w6w2329.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkk this is the level of self hate we're dealing with

There is little good in your culture, it's why you're so fucked. It's all made perfect sense since I joined this forum. Ppl try to pass it off as "Somali 4chan" or some equally asinine bullshit, but the cultural underpinnings and practices are very clear. It's not that I don't understand it, it's that I understand it perfectly, and it's bankrupt, soulless, and with little value. I've reached out, yes, but seeing as how hopeless as it all is, I don't have to be a part of it. Your culture is inferior, and at times sickening. I understand now why my parents gave us the light version.

I'd say many are running away from inferior Somali culture and all it's many landmines as well.

Defending cadaans with her absurd whataboutism on bestiality, but condemning the entirety of somali culture which she has no understanding of whatsoever as inferior and barbaric.

:chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
kkkkkkk this is the level of self hate we're dealing with

Defending cadaans with her absurd whataboutism on bestiality, but condemning the entirety of somali culture which she has no understanding of whatsoever as inferior and barbaric.

Why did she say "your culture is inferior" like she aint somali at all?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why did she say "your culture is inferior" like she aint somali at all?

In her mind, she's not like the rest of us primitives.

btw I just love how she has a "perfect understanding" of somali culture when literally a few weeks ago we taught her about the noble practice of dhumaal which she immediately labelled barbaric, but men having sex with other men and spreading HIV everywhere? Perfectly OK. Fucking a dog? Hey, everyone does it apparently.

:dead:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
In her mind, she's not like the rest of us primitives.

btw I just love how she has a "perfect understanding" of somali culture when literally a few weeks ago we taught her about the noble practice of dhumaal which she immediately labelled barbaric, but men having sex with other men and spreading HIV everywhere? Perfectly OK. Fucking a dog? Hey, everyone does it apparently.

:dead:
:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.