PL Citizens Warn Of A Harti War Over Abudwaaq

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Quite the potty mouth, are not you? Were you brought up by neutered wolves without a male sire?

Who told you I like ina Yusuf?

Put quite simply: he mercilessly slaughtered innocent civilians. Does that not matter to you?
Fake news it’s abdullahi yusuf ahmed who slaughtered innocent Majerteeen 2001 so he can be president for hawiye 2004πŸ˜‚ it’s munafiqinta bah dir who chase him from bosaso because it was their turn

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Brother I am the kacaan.

Morgan was an incompetent nepo baby who couldn't keep a lid on the waqooyians like ilaah yare as the landers used to call Gaani :icon lol:

The whole butcher of hargeisa shit is literally his fault.
Faisal Ali warabe was pimp he used to bring issaq women for general morgan at villa Morgan hargeisa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Landhere Morgan been karbaashing urur samaale For 20 years πŸ˜‚ until today they are having nightmare of him

Last edited:
@TekNiKo
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali
@cow

I have a different vision to our old political system of finding allies inside irir such as mj n abgaal, hg n marehan, dhulos n isaaq, ogadens and hawiye. This has led to no final solution and outcome.

What has never been tried is darod unity including ogaden to push irir out of somalia like the wardey oromo in the JL Conquest. Why I propose this solution is simple. Hags n Isaaq r fully urbanised, this comes with a weakness their soldiers will be low quality compared to a dhagax eating desert guy.

The aideed dude used this tactic on urbanised darods also in 91, bringing hg desert warriors which no urban class can withstand but now the tables have switched as all hags r urbanised or farming their ripe for conquest. Wallahi dagaalku qaadan maayo more then a few weeks at most.

Plus in the civil war darod clans were helping irir clans and didn't form a.common bloc is well known, with ogadens supporting jess, mjs were neutral and demobilised.

This can lead to finally eliminating irir from Somalia my proposal, but we must put aside our sub clan interests, plus this doesn't guarantee any post darod somalia harmony but its better then current stalemate order.
Thought surre were neutral what beef do they have with marexan

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Faisal Ali warabe was pimp he used to bring issaq women for general morgan at villa Morgan hargeisa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Landhere Morgan been karbaashing urur samaale For 20 years πŸ˜‚ until today they are having nightmare of him

Morgan was a fool who humiliated the Isaaq and instead of a SSDF-like surrender eventually led to the flattening of hargeisa

:meleshame:

It explains quite a bit. Now, what did Gaani & Jimcaale do in Waqooyi during their tenure?

Unlike Gaani who the Isaaq disliked but respected. Despite the fairytales of Isaaq kids here about some legendary faqash cleansing, the SNM were close to surrender when the central government unexpectedly fell in 1991. The 26th division led by Cabdicaziiz Cali Barre marched out of Las Caanood in tact and defeated USC in Mudug :icon lol:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
:comeon:

Listen again
My own blood brother general Morgan ban ka jeclahay his a living legend
IMG_7928.jpeg
IMG_7929.gif

Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
Toolka waaye
Mareexaan snaked us too many times in the past in both dagaal and the political sphere. No Puntlander should die fighting their war, anytime mx are in power they work towards dismantling PL. Haday laandheere yihiin has iss difaacaan this is a qabil war not an army of a unrecognised nation vs civilicians(LA).

Trending

Latest posts