PL Citizens Warn Of A Harti War Over Abudwaaq

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Maxamuud salebaan mahane waa bah dir iyo boqorkoodi, inta kale oo mj ah Deni bey aminsanyihiin.
Mohamud saleeban wa gun kursi jecl look at bire qaate asad butaano u nikinaayo marxum xamze πŸ˜‚ well mohamed Abshir haman iyo Abdirizak hajji Hussein u nikinaayen aden cadde 1960s iyago anti abdirashid ali sharmarke until they killed him in lascaanod October 15 1969 πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Ilahaye ha u naxaristo his accent was reer mudug

Mareexaan snaked us too many times in the past in both dagaal and the political sphere. No Puntlander should die fighting their war, anytime mx are in power they work towards dismantling PL. Haday laandheere yihiin has iss difaacaan this is a qabil war not an army of a unrecognised nation vs civilicians(LA).
You are right about that but we can’t watch them getting humiliated

Bari

Garabsare
Why are they beefing with everyone from hg to surre to ogs it’s like they can’t coexist with anyone
HG cant live anywhere without fighting(MX,LK, Bimaal ect) and i personally believe Surre are being used as a proxy, a surre man said that to me himself. MX arent the problem in GM, GM is the wild wild west

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
From this day forth, I will have to reassume my previous mantle jaalleyaal

@TekNiKo has become a b.itch made nigga, no offence to my fellow OG.

iga raali noqda in advance

:meleshame:
Arent you the same guy that claimed he β€œquit FKD” after being chased out by some MJs? You retired while I was the only one truly active here.

Malevolent?

maleficent-angelina-jolie.gif

Call me what you want, but assets and cold, hard, cash will keep me and my descendants warm, far longer than imaginary relations and their paltry 'thanks'.

granny-grandma-cash-counting.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So, let me see if I get this right: the man in charge of the nation's purse slipped a few farthings in your old man's sweaty palms, wealth which was yours by right to start with, and you continue worshiping said bandit for buying your loyalty in disproportionately using State wealth to feed your family whilst starving the rest? And now, with all that 'xaaraan' in your fat belly, you are rubbing it in the face of the children of the downtrodden and persecuted? In plebeian discourse, there is a word for that, but I'll spare you the acrimony.

Postscript:
Are not reer Saaxo part of PL? Then, if invaded and under attack, just like SSC, their kin in Caabudqaaq and elsewhere must be defended. The same would apply to reer Tawfiiq,

Nothing was handed to my family, they worked for it bruv, you seem to think hard work is haram.

The amount of ppl who benefited under siyad is millions even the leaders u like r products of siyad barre. It's hypocritical to turn on those who helped so many. Siyad didn't care for preferences and created national exam and its up to you succeed not cry im being persecuted cause u were to dumb and rise up qabyalad movements.

Their no hand out bruvs which is what the low class Somalis like hsm were, second rates in a proper meritocracy. HSM couldn't perform in a proper meritocracy under siyad national exam notice he doesn't mention it, he used to sit there cooking up conspiracy theories in Bermuda area of hamar lol. I despise ppl like that try to acting like their is qabyalad only because they didn't perform and wanted something they weren't even suitable for.

if you want success do what your good at bruv, don't go seek roles for prestige and nonsensical crap. Their was this dude my father had to fail cause his mathamatics were poor when he was sent to bosaso by siyad literacy program. My dad met him decades later and his multi millionaire and my dad said see it worked out for u, but if he would've overlooked his poor mathamatic and he entered those fields which need it, he would've failed anyways.

Meritocracy is best system and siyad is the father of it.

Last edited:
Can someone point me to where Marehan elders and leaders are actually asking for help? Because from what I’m seeing, it feels like an echo chamber in here

What do you call it when your elders spend weeks in Puntland trying to foster an imaginary relationship? Or when Puntland's flag is hung in deegaan that is under Galmudug. As soon as your uncles lose power, you run to MJs witb begging bowls.

Didn’t captain ayuub go to cabudwaaq that’s when they asked for help

Whenever they don't have a President, they come running to MJs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Puntland will not break the peace agreement for Galmudug, unless Galmudug breaks it first. We need to focus on harvesting money for Garacad Port war would set us back financially.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Can someone point me to where Marehan elders and leaders are actually asking for help? Because from what I’m seeing, it feels like an echo chamber.
They never asked for help from other daarod however some users on here jump at the chance to display their ciil and whatever gullible lie our resident surre user tells them.

Suldaan Keenadiid used to send troops to help these people, they were considered his "raaciye". The trouble with this group, is that they believed their own hype and created enmity with the same MJ that kept them safe historically. The only group that was smart was the Saaxo faction, these others need to learn how to lie in the bed they made.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Didn’t captain ayuub go to cabudwaaq that’s when they asked for help
Kabtan Ayuub came long before recent reigniting of reer dalal v dir (hg backers) conflict his vist to the city was purely entertainment anyways what would a social media influencer do In a war?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Suldaan Keenadiid used to send troops to help these people, they were considered his "raaciye". The trouble with this group, is that they believed their own hype and created enmity with the same MJ that kept them safe historically. The only group that was smart was the Saaxo faction, these others need to learn how to lie in the bed they made.
Keenadiid did not send troops to help anyone, infact he called the marehan in galgadud his neighbours denoting they were not a part of his sultanate.
1728037398251.jpeg

1728037431988.jpeg

Infact he asked the Italian to stay in hobyo fearing the marehan would kill him or take him prisoner, if we were his raaciye why would he fear we would hurt his guest.

Save your servant, slave, raaciye bullshit for HG

A letter where they referred to themselves as Raaciye.

1728037756884.png

Trending