President HSM names Asad Diyaano as Head of National Police

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You joined badbaado qaran against farmaajo. I haven't joined anything yet.

Ulusow despises my clan and so does deni. Again stop being emotional. The army guy doesn't have ground forces inside puntland. Asad diyaano does and that is the big difference.

You can dish it but can't even take it. Imagine if I helped Ulusow like you helped him against us in 2019 to 2022. How much calaacal would we hear from you.

Farmaajo was a shar*uuto who refused to recognize Puntland graduates degrees while issuing Somaliland’s graduates letters of recognition. Ana wasa Farmaajo.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Farmaajo was a who refused to recognize Puntland graduates degrees while issuing Somaliland’s graduates letters of recognition. Ana wasa Farmaajo.

If it was upto me I would have stuck to my guns and never given you anything. But farmaajo at the end allowed you letters even though you refused to sit government approved exams.

So why should the government recognise your fake degrees? Anyway everything you fake said about farmaajo. Ulusow is doing it for real now.

He withheld aid, he will arm opposition inside puntland. You ran away from a miskiin (farmaajo] into the arms of a hyena (Ulusow).

Xaarka iska celi sxb. Enjoy the badbaado qaran infighting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If it was upto me I would have stuck to my guns and never given you anything. But farmaajo at the end allowed you letters even though you refused to sit government approved exams.

So why should the government recognise your fake degrees? Anyway everything you fake said about farmaajo. Ulusow is doing it for real now.

He withheld aid, he will arm opposition inside puntland. You ran away from a miskiin (farmaajo] into the arms of a hyena (Ulusow).

Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by SVU

Farmaajo was a shar*uuto who refused to recognize Puntland graduates degrees while issuing Somaliland’s graduates letters of recognition. Ana wasa Farmaajo.
Farmaajo qabiilka kaliya uu bahdiley waa Mx. he armed Ceyr and dir and they’re using the same weapons on them today. There is a reason why he is not allowed to visit Cabudwaaq and Gedo.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Farmaajo is a has been. Who cares?
Soon, Culusow will also be a has been. Meanwhile, Deni sits in Garowe until 2029.

We are playing a long game. Our elite is willing to leave hundreds of millions on the table so that a few clauses in the constitution go our way. We are not equals.

So that means under him the Somalia's Police force could extent into PL where the local police could be incorporated to the main force. Not a bad move from HSM :hmm:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Faarmajo did a number on these mj folks
We know where Mr cheese and Bare ended up in the minute they stopped meeting Hutu demands in Mugadisho
What about itoobiyan demands?

Only president from pl state was slapped around by itoobiyan general barre held office for 21 years and abdullahi yusuf spent 21 hour wondering if he was going to get slapped again kkkk

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Farmaajo is a has been. Who cares?
Soon, Culusow will also be a has been. Meanwhile, Deni sits in Garowe until 2029.

We are playing a long game. Our elite is willing to leave hundreds of millions on the table so that a few clauses in the constitution go our way. We are not equals.
I'm glad to see u accept the truth

Beesha MX > rest of somaliyaa

Yusuf M

PuntExit
He is expanding FGS rule in PL

Not a chance. He'll need to take full control of all PL security force branches in order to come close to doing that. I'm actually happy Diyano and other PL Horgals have joined Hutus. This move will wake up lots of reer PL to vehemently dislike them. Horgals don't last long in Puntland.

Only president from pl state was slapped around by itoobiyan general barre held office for 21 years and abdullahi yusuf spent 21 hour wondering if he was going to get slapped again kkkk
Bro Gedo is under Ethiopian occupation and here you are bragging how does that add up?

Not a chance. He'll need to take full control of all PL security force branches in order to come close to doing that. I'm actually happy Diyano and other PL Horgals have joined Hutus. This move will wake up lots of reer PL to vehemently dislike them. Horgals don't last long in Puntland.
Deni must be a horgal too since he helped hsm to become the president.

Why is your Adeer acting as zesty? Abiyi owned your maskeen Adeer and he has never been the same every since he visited Addis😂

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpeg
    IMG_1360.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 3

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hes doing what I urged Farmaajo to do in 2019, empowerr Asad Diyaano and PSF so Puntland can be put under FGS fold. Culusow is proving to be an astute strategist.
Asad diyaano is powerless that’s like dani saying he will name sadiq john for taliyaha policeka Africa, asad butaano his only for taliye the 1 meter aminson bunker in bombdishu

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Abdisamad every candidate was running for president of Somalia including hassan shieq , deni could have been president of somalia if it wasn’t for the 25 horgals of puntland mp that he hand selected that veto against him most of those votes went to xarmaajo and khyre in the end hassan gurgurte won because most of the time nobody elected the sitting president again … stop spreading miss information

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Not at all. Horgal would be someone who is a sold out and only cares for their person intrest at the expense of their people. Such as someone who goes to Xamar and gets paid by Hutus to cause problems in PL. Deni did not do such a thing. He only worked with mooryan Gurgute to deal with a common threat. Although in my personal opinion, I think Deni iyo PL should've remain neutral as Farmajo was on his way out anyway. Also, we know mooryan Gurgute and his kind are pure enemy of ours. This is one of the many reasons I do not believe in Somalinimo bs and fully support Puntland's separation from Somalia. War ninyahow stop your doqonimada. There is no such thing as Somalinimo. Get off that bs Kool-Aid. I'm always getting that future Horgal in the making vibe from you.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Not at all. Horgal would be someone who is a sold out and only cares for their person intrest at the expense of their people. Such as someone who goes to Xamar and gets paid by Hutus to cause problems in PL. Deni did not do such a thing. He only worked with mooryan Gurgute to deal with a common threat. Although in my personal opinion, I think Deni iyo PL should've remain neutral as Farmajo was on his way out anyway. Also, we know mooryan Gurgute and his kind are pure enemy of ours. This is one of the many reasons I do not believe in Somalinimo bs and fully support Puntland's separation from Somalia. War ninyahow stop your doqonimada. There is no such thing as Somalinimo. Get off that bs Kool-Aid. I'm always getting that future Horgal in the making vibe from you.
It was xarmaajo that was attacking puntland thru his proxies horgals 😂 hassan gurgurte learn this tactic from xarmaajo, don’t listen to this jahil terriost @Abdisamad deni always stood for the interest of puntland 🇸🇱🙏🏽🫡

It was xarmaajo that was attacking puntland thru his proxies horgals 😂 hassan gurgurte learn this tactic from xarmaajo, don’t listen to this jahil terriost @Abdisamad deni always stood for the interest of puntland 🇸🇱🙏🏽🫡

You always maintain the same position and I respect you for it. Unlike the sheegads and the doqon who were cheerleading for MX yesterday. If only they listen to me, and focus on politics that makes sense, and not fake alliances based on an imaginary forebear.

Trending