President HSM names Asad Diyaano as Head of National Police

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Two things are certain with this appointment:
  1. The political future of Asad Diyano in Puntland has diminished significantly and he will be seen as the stooge who went to HSM begging for a post when FGS were in a bitter political battle with Puntland. The sellout who abandoned his people in the middle of a fight.
  2. Deni WILL HAVE to finish off the rogue PSF faction in Bosaso that's loyal to Asad Diyano. If he doesn't do that immediately then they'll disturb the peace, obstruct the rule of law and become full-time gangs within the City. Deni should lead with conviction and get rid off them once and for all, before they humiliate him and expand their influence.
New ammo that came from ethiopia was for that purpose.

Just checked social media, Diyaano is being dragged all over Puntite social media. He's well and truly cooked. It's over. I tried to respect him for years now, but he's finally done it. He will never become Puntland's President. Nobody that betrays Puntland openly, gets anything other than a few checks from whoever opposes Puntland. It's just a hustle and it's a clear sign that Diyaano doesn't see any prospect in his political future. The ONLY thing he had going for him, if we are honest, is that he lead PSF, and PSF was supposed to be a Puntite Paramilitary Force. Now he's degraded them to be nothing more than goons for hire.

I can say more, but I'll leave it there for now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Just checked social media, Diyaano is being dragged all over Puntite social media. He's well and truly cooked. It's over. I tried to respect him for years now, but he's finally done it. He will never become Puntland's President. Nobody that betrays Puntland openly, gets anything other than a few checks from whoever opposes Puntland. It's just a hustle and it's a clear sign that Diyaano doesn't see any prospect in his political future. The ONLY thing he had going for him, if we are honest, is that he lead PSF, and PSF was supposed to be a Puntite Paramilitary Force. Now he's degraded them to be nothing more than goons for hire.

I can say more, but I'll leave it there for now.
Its shame he bring down his father legacy to ground and his political party!!!.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Exactly. Galan is nothing more than a career traitor, Diyaano reduced himself to this level. From Presidential Candidate to Culusow ally. Aghas.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
IMG_7848.jpeg

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Birmade HSM says more people are joining his govt from mamuul goboleed states. Hore loo soconaya ninkan caadi mahan

Puntland is not above or separate from Somalia, the people of PL have opposed every president of Somalia who hasn't been one of them, rest assured we in SSC stand with every president including this one and that is a hadith and quran to obey your leader no matter what, yet the people of PL initiated the fitnah that collapsed the somali nation and to this day will still oppose any leader that isn't them

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Puntland is not above or separate from Somalia, the people of PL have opposed every president of Somalia who hasn't been one of them, rest assured we in SSC stand with every president including this one and that is a hadith and quran to obey your leader no matter what, yet the people of PL initiated the fitnah that collapsed the somali nation and to this day will still oppose any leader that isn't them
It should be separate from the cursed and failed state of south Somalia. And you folks can stand with whomever you want. As you've always been followers and not leaders.

Did Firdhiso asked you to go post this in hopes of getting Hutu recognition? One more wrong move and your one city state will be back to disputed status. Puntland waa mida sharaftiina so celisey don’t be ungrateful.

Trending