Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
A bit wild tbh

Imagine creating videos about how cheap the Mehr is of a group of women who aren’t your own, whilst simultaneously slandering and calling your own women ‘ cheap and clean’ when they too marry ajnabis.

Supposedly being ‘cheaper but clean’ is only an issue when the said men can’t get access to the woman.

At this point is Moroccan men come to getter to slander y’all I’ll actually support them. It’s cheeky behavior.

"At this point is Moroccan men come to getter to slander y’all I’ll actually support them. It’s cheeky behavior"

North African women have gotten fetishized for awhile. Same thing for south American, Asian, and east African women.

Seems pointless to combat this issue. If your not getting governments involved.

If your a regular nigga why go out of your way to fight against fetishizers if a lot of women from these ethnic groups are okay with being fetishized.
Your pretty much controlling women that don't want to be gate kept.

The same women you would try to protect from fetishizers will just label you an incel :dead:

if you have a western passport you pretty much have access to women across the globe that are okay with being fetishized just for the chance of living in the west.

ive met multiple of old cadaan niggas that had spouses from Asia.

These passport bros are going to end up being attacked, because they are very disrespectful.
At least say you find these women attractive instead of saying these women are affordable and easygoing.

I feel sorry that bottom-barrel men are treating women like this. But I rest easy knowing they will get what they deserve.

Kisame

VIP
These passport bros are going to end up being attacked, because they are very disrespectful.
At least say you find these women attractive instead of saying these women are affordable and easygoing.

I feel sorry that bottom-barrel men are treating women like this. But I rest easy knowing they will get what they deserve.

"I feel sorry that bottom-barrel men are treating women like this. But I rest easy knowing they will get what they deserve"

The men that struggle with dating in the west are the ones that are going overseas.

They pretty much want the same dating experience rich people have in the west so they start dating in a country where western currency carries a lot of weight.

Having a Western passport is pretty much a cheat code.

"At this point is Moroccan men come to getter to slander y’all I’ll actually support them. It’s cheeky behavior"

North African women have gotten fetishized for awhile. Same thing for south American, Asian, and east African women.

If your a regular nigga why go out of your way to fight against fetishizers if a lot of women from these ethnic groups are okay with being fetishized.

The same women you would try to protect from fetishizers will just label you an incel :dead:

if you have a western passport you pretty much have access to women across the globe that are okay with being fetishized just for the chance of living in the west.

Just realized my atrocious spelling and grammar. I was in rush and wasn’t focusing.

My point is young Somali men cry cheap and clean about Western Somali women marrying ajnabi men despite the fact that those women aren’t being exploited as they have numerous opportunities due to living in the Western world and aren’t marrying for money.

Yet the same said men will go to other countries and make degrading videos of how low the Mehr is of the women of Morocco. This isn’t about if those women being ok with it. Life is tough for poorer women in third world countries and they don’t have time to worry about being fetishized. They have bigger issues to worry about.

It’s the hypocrisy that I find ironic. They’ll coin ‘cheap and clean’ and seethe at the idea of Somali women’s Mehr being low for foreigners whilst praising women from other nations for being cheaper to access.

It’s typical behavior found in many men. They want easy access to women outside their families or nations but cry when their women are easier to access as well.

Many online Somali men seem notorious for this. They’ll cry ‘cheap and clean’ about a Somali woman who marries an ajnabi but then praise Moroccan women for having cheaper Mehr and for going for (a foreign ajnabi male like them).

Kisame

VIP
My point is young Somali men cry cheap and clean about Western Somali women marrying ajnabi men despite the fact that those women aren’t being exploited as they have numerous opportunities due to living in the Western world and aren’t marrying for money.

Yet the same said men will go to other countries and make degrading videos of how low the Mehr is of the women of Morocco. This isn’t about if those women being ok with it. Life is tough for poorer women in third world countries and they don’t have time to worry about being fetishized. They have bigger issues to worry about.

It’s the hypocrisy that I find ironic. They’ll coin ‘cheap and clean’ and seethe at the idea of Somali women’s Mehr being low for foreigners whilst praising women from other nations for being cheaper to access.

"My point is young Somali men cry cheap and clean about Western Somali women marrying ajnabi men despite the fact that those women aren’t being exploited as they have numerous opportunities due to living in the Western world and aren’t marrying for money"

:sass2:. I consider the term "cheap and clean" disrespectful but I can somewhat understand some of the frustrations.
Farahs are being told to spend 10k-30k+ on mehr on these same westernized xalimos but ajnabis that xalimos fall in love are known for getting reduced mehr prices.
Y'all were overcharging your own people of course niggas would get pissed off. That's legit coon shit.

"It’s the hypocrisy that I find ironic. They’ll coin ‘cheap and clean’ and seethe at the idea of Somali women’s Mehr being low for foreigners whilst praising women from other nations for being cheaper to access"

It's only like 2 niggas in Morocco. Doing this. So it's easy to ignore them.The rest are just marrying other Muslim ajnabis in their local areas instead of dealing with coon xalimos.

"My point is young Somali men cry cheap and clean about Western Somali women marrying ajnabi men despite the fact that those women aren’t being exploited as they have numerous opportunities due to living in the Western world and aren’t marrying for money"

:sass2:. I consider the term "cheap and clean" disrespectful but I can somewhat understand some of the frustrations.
Farahs are being told to spend 10k-30k+ on mehr on these same westernized xalimos but ajnabis that xalimos fall in love are known for getting reduced mehr prices.
Y'all were overcharging your own people of course niggas would get pissed off. That's legit coon shit.
That’s the joke, in the real world that isn’t happening which is why I need you lot to respectfully get off the internet. The average Mehr for Somali women is 3-5k and in Somali culture the husband isn’t even expected to give the Mehr during the marriage, only upon divorce.

It’s crazy internet lies like this that I find outrageous with Somalis. Compared to Arabs and other ethnic groups in the West, we have very cheap weddings.
"It’s the hypocrisy that I find ironic. They’ll coin ‘cheap and clean’ and seethe at the idea of Somali women’s Mehr being low for foreigners whilst praising women from other nations for being cheaper to access"

It's only like 2 niggas in Morocco. Doing this. So it's easy to ignore them.The rest are just marrying other Muslim ajnabis in their local areas instead of dealing with coon xalimos.
We have very low IR relationships as a community but it doesn’t stop weird young men who really should get off the internet crying about it and then getting excited at the prospect of marrying a Moroccan woman

Icl they only rlly go after the ones that diss somali men and flaunt their ajnabis. I saw some on tiktok who got no hate.
you must be on a another tiktok because the one my sister goes on they come for EVERY somali girl. They make anti videos of us and do the most. I would be super dreading to know they'll still be around when I'm freaking 50

Last edited:

It’s a lucrative business my dear boy, can’t blame the elders for getting it on, now can we? I too aspire to be like them, thank god for the West.

Kisame

VIP
It’s a lucrative business my dear boy, can’t blame the elders for getting it on, now can we? I too aspire to be like them, thank god for the West.

These old somali influencers are ugly so we already know they won't be pulling any Moroccan baddies.

After the age of 30 as a bachelor you need to keep yourself in shape and financially stable if you want to keep attracting top quality women.

These old somali influencers are ugly so we already know they won't be pulling any Moroccan baddies.

After the age of 30 as a bachelor you need to keep yourself in shape and financially stable if you want to keep attracting top quality women.

You sure about that? Looks like this abti is punching above his weight?😅😅

Trending