Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Why are you angry at me and not the boys/men who are photoshopping naked men into somali women’s pics?
Why do you except me to be angry on socialmedia explain? I pity women with severe trauma and daddy issues who want blame Somali men for everything i just want some Faraaxs to understand where they are coming from.

Secondly Muslim women shouldn't post pictures of themself, Let's learn from yemeni women who are incognito on social media, thirdly i do not know any man who does that kind of stuff but it wouldn't be tolerated if it came to my knowledge that someone inrl does it.

Idk, maybe thats his fetish? But the point is a white guy literally made that photoshop and just because theres some random Somali incel in the comments its now the collective fault of Somali men.
A white guy did not make the photoshopped pic. He is reposting the original. The incel did not come across the account accidentally. His weird mutuals created the photo in the first place. I said this was the dark nn weirdos fault from the start and you jumped into defend them. Where did I place the blame on all somali men?

Why do you except me to be angry on socialmedia explain? I pity women with severe trauma and daddy issues who want blame Somali men for everything i just want some Faraaxs to understand where they are coming from.

Secondly Muslim women shouldn't post pictures of themself, Let's learn from yemeni women who are incognito on social media, thirdly i do not know any man who does that kind of stuff but it wouldn't be tolerated if it came to my knowledge that someone inrl does it.
How did you manage to turn some somali guy creating p*rn images of somali women into me supposedly having daddy issues? My father is present & normal. Weird armchair psychologist. The girl posted a pic of herself as her profile pic and those weirdos saved it and turned it into p*rn. She did nothing wrong. Yemeni women are everywhere online, you just can’t differentiate them from other arabs most of the time and are hyperfocused on your own.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Regarding the video i always find fobs men and women who marry ajnabis extremly self hating, what do they share in common with ajnabis? such a odd pairing especially the ones who go out of their way to get with ajnabis then they'll come on socialmedia lookin for Somali ppls attention. This are just divide and conqueror among us.

Like i get it with kids born in diaspora who might feel more in tune with ajnabis if they divest but the fob gen? something severly lackin there.

They have no other communities they can assimilate into so they try and stick around with us.

Diasporan niggas can easily assimilate and leave the somali community if they married out. Fobs can't do that.

I'm not saying you did, but @pinkyandthebrain has been blaming Somali men in general over the last few days constantly and in this thread too. Like why are normal Somali men being told off on here about the actions of incels on twitter?
So take that up with her. All I did was tell somali girls to not post pics/vids of themselves online. Idk how that managed to trigger you.

bohom

Here to chill
So take that up with her. All I did was tell somali girls to not post pics/vids of themselves online. Idk how that managed to trigger you.
No because you guys subtly imply that its the fault of ALL somali men rather than 0.00001% of some random basement dweller in Minnesota. Every day on this forum there is a gender war and its so annoying, talk about productive things that will benefit society or useful educational information. But this back & forth between Somali men and women has to stop.

No because you guys subtly imply that its the fault of ALL somali men rather than 0.00001% of some random basement dweller in Minnesota
Are you mixing me up with another user? I have literally never done this. I have even defended the incel guys before. There was a user who assumed I was a man because of that.

Morroco is the Islamic Brothel, short term Marriage is ok but having kids and Wecels with Moroccan females, many who practice black Magic is crazy

They have no other communities they can assimilate into so they try and stick around with us.

Diasporan niggas can easily assimilate and leave the somali community if they married out. Fobs can't do that.
It's not even about being around, white people marry out but never for a second do they want to be apart of the people they marry into nor do they practise self flagellation, this women and men do not know how to move respectfully in the community they are in.
How did you manage to turn some somali guy creating p*rn images of somali women into me supposedly having daddy issues? My father is present & normal. Weird armchair psychologist. The girl posted a pic of herself as her profile pic and those weirdos saved it and turned it into p*rn. She did nothing wrong. Yemeni women are everywhere online, you just can’t differentiate them from other arabs most of the time and are hyperfocused on your own.
A corn addict created some images i dont really care about lookin into who tf cares about his ethnicity is it Somalis who created that software? is it somalis who run corn companies? like chill yourself and stop tryna insert Somalis, the only Somalis ik are inrl for all i can kno u might not even be somali so pls relax with all that.

They are not and yes you can differntiate them from other arabs bc everyone rep their tags and flags. If they post pics they will put an image over it. But either way i stand by what i said alot of daddy issues in this community and the way they try smear campaign Faraaxs is evident hopefully they'll find their peace.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Morroco is the Islamic Brothel, short term Marriage is ok but having kids and Wecels with Moroccan females, many who practice black Magic is crazy
Says the one synonymous with terrorism & famines :mjlol: You have had thousands of foreign troops from various African nations who attested to the debauchery that occurs between the soldiers & local women :ulyin:

Says the one synonymous with terrorism & famines :mjlol: You have had thousands of foreign troops from various African nations who attested to the debauchery that occurs between the soldiers & local women :ulyin:
Very rare between ethnic Somali females u talking shit now

Morrocan females are recognized as W*ores of the Islamic/Arab world, go rich Gulf countries and see yourself

We all know who is selling their daughters for Habeshi recognition though, so this stereotype may change to a certain people

Do you not feel slightly embarrassed mocking your own country to prop up Morocco (the Thailand of africa)? Still not as embarrassing as making g25 coordinates for your kid lol

Garaad Awal

Very rare between ethnic Somali females u talking shit now
There's an enitre paper published about this phenomem by the reputable HRW (Human Rights Watch). You're not even throwing stones from a glass house, your house is destroyed and being rummaged/ran through :susp:

In June 2013, a Somali interpreter working at the headquarters of the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) approached 17-year-old Aziza D.—not her real name—and asked her to “befriend” a Ugandan soldier. He told the girl, who had been struggling to survive in one of Mogadishu’s camps for displaced people, that the soldier could get her anything she needed if she treated him like “he was her husband” and “made him feel comfortable.”

After she met the soldier and it was clear that she was expected to have sex with him, she had second thoughts. The interpreter told her she could not leave and ignored her cries and pleas not to be left alone with him. “When I resisted the soldier’s advances, he became angry and brought back the interpreter who threatened me in Somali,” she told Human Rights Watch.
Morrocan females are recognized as s of the Islamic/Arab world, go rich Gulf countries and see yourself
Moroccan females are known for their beauty which is why Gulf men marry them over the much uglier Peninsular Arabian females. Yes I have been to Arabian Peninsula & Morocco
We all know who is selling their daughters for Habeshi recognition though, so this stereotype may change to a certain people
Lmk when you free yourself from Amisom,Ethiopians & Kenyan troops :hemad:

It's not even about being around, white people marry out but never for a second do they want to be apart of the people they marry into nor do they practise self flagellation, this women and men do not know how to move respectfully in the community they are in.

A corn addict created some images i dont really care about lookin into who tf cares about his ethnicity is it Somalis who created that software? is it somalis who run corn companies? like chill yourself and stop tryna insert Somalis, the only Somalis ik are inrl for all i can kno u might not even be somali so pls relax with all that.

They are not and yes you can differntiate them from other arabs bc everyone rep their tags and flags. If they post pics they will put an image over it. But either way i stand by what i said alot of daddy issues in this community and the way they try smear campaign Faraaxs is evident hopefully they'll find their peace.
Are you stupid? There’s a freak going around turning somali girl’s photos into p*rn but I’m the bad guy for calling it out? How can I not bring up Somalis when everyone involved is Somali? I literally hid my posts behind a spoiler for a reason. Yemeni girls/women are everywhere like I said, go take a scroll through tiktok if you think I’m lying or go to NYC and you can see what they get up to lol.

Garaad Awal

Do you not feel slightly embarrassed mocking your own country to prop up Morocco
Same country??
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We don't come from the same country.Stop begging it lil nigga

There's an enitre paper published about this phenomem by the reputable HRW (Human Rights Watch). You're not even throwing stones from a glass house, your house is destroyed and being rummaged/ran through :susp:

Moroccan females are known for their beauty which is why Gulf men marry them over the much uglier Peninsular Arabian females. Yes I have been to Arabian Peninsula & Morocco

Lmk when you free yourself from Amisom,Ethiopians & Kenyan troops :hemad:
You Talking about rape among non-Ethnic Somali marginalized clans and groups??

Somalis are still conservative and don't have reputation as Thailand of Arab world with loose females, but this will change cuz of certain clan up north who are beginning to sell their own daughters for recognition from 3rd world state

You Basically the Morocco of Somali race with highest rates of homosexuality, Abaarso kid