Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget @Duchess. Produce the front cover of your Arab passport with your name on a piece of paper below that passport. Lets see if the Arabs give you any respect you slave.

Will you do that @Magan? Will you produce your Arab citizrnship? You claim half of your blood is Arab. Show us all on Somalispot if the Arabs gave you an iota of respect by issuing you a passport.

Or is your only citizenship from the kufaar Canadians and the $100 Somali passport you can get from Suuqa? No Arab citizenship?

article-2688533-1F90F00700000578-715_964x697.jpg

Here's your Palestinian brothers being bombed to smitherines. Not to mention your destruction in Syria and Iraq by ISIS. May your Arab dogs continue to die.

Now go cry about that you Arab beggar. Dude even begs to be half Arab by lying about the other half of his family's side. Who does that?

:chrisfreshhah:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

:drakewtf:

@Magan when you're ready, produce the Arab passport you were given that proves your Arab citizenship. Otherwise give your RIP or AUN to the Somali baby who was slaughtered. No sense in being loyal and silent towards a murderer when the Arabs you claim blood with have refused to give you half your identity is there?

Takes some next level of Xasiidnimo to rejoice in the bombing of innocent people just because of the race they happen to be apart through no fault of their own @AbdiJohnson :comeon:

And where the hell are your sympathies to the beheaded Somali baby?

Getting worked up over a picture of an airstrike but no mention on this thread of the Somali baby. You have no mention of the latter.

Do you claim half Arab too? What's your reason for getting worked up about a picture of a Gaza air strike and not the murdered Somali baby?

And where the hell are your sympathies to the beheaded Somali baby?

Getting worked up over a picture of an airstrike but no mention on this thread of the Somali baby. You have no mention of the latter.

Do you claim half Arab too? What's your reason for getting worked up about a picture of a Gaza air strike and not the murdered Somali baby?

My heart is heavy for the baby and his family but I absolutely have to write RIP/AUN to validate how I feel? :what1:

Difference is I view every life taken the same way you clearly dont.

My heart is heavy for the baby and his family but I absolutely have to write RIP/AUN to validate how I feel :what1:

Difference is I view every life taken the same way you clearly dont.

When your only comment is displaying your disapproval for the Palestine pic I posted and not even one post about the Somali baby slaughtered, then there's a problem.

Somalis are Arab slaves

I have never seen an ethnic group so submissive to another ethnic group. It's unheard of.

So @Magan only has the kufaar Western passport and the Somali passport he can get from Bosaso city centre? None from the Arab nation he shares half his identity with?

:deadpeter:

Thanks you kalab aswad :drakekidding:

When your only comment is displaying your disapproval for the Palestine pic I posted and not even one post about the Somali baby slaughtered, then there's a problem.

Somalis are Arab slaves

I have never seen an ethnic group so submissive to another ethnic group. It's unheard of.

Correction Im voicing my disapproval about you gloating about people being bombed. They could be from Timbuktu for all I care but showing a picture of what could be innocent people getting bombed and being happy about it is distasteful and thats why i commented. Get it? Now run along.

@AbdiJohnson I left, came back and you're still here talking to yourself. Homosexual dog you are below me.

Horta why would I be a citizen of a place I've never been to? How's that possible you qaniis. I've been to Bosaso though.:chrisfreshhah:

I'm really arguing with a nigga who likes to get bent over, I've reached a new low.:damn::damn::damn:

Correction Im voicing my disapproval about you gloating about people being bombed. They could be from Timbuktu for all I care but showing a picture of what could be innocent people getting bombed and being happy about it is distasteful and thats why i commented? Get it? Now run along.

Shut up and give your RIP to the deceased Somali baby since you're showing you're so offended by a picture of a random airstrike

@AbdiJohnson I left, came back and you're still here talking to yourself. Homosexual dog you are below me.

Horta why would I be a citizen of a place I've never been to? How's that possible you qaniis. I've been to Bosaso though.:chrisfreshhah:

I'm really argueing with a nigga who likes to get bent over, I've reached a new low.:damn::damn::damn:

Doesnt matter if you never been there. Half your family is Arab.

Send your passport application to the Arab embassy and let's see how they respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts