Saving the Somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these faraxs living in the west adopting eugenics knowing damn well they will be classified as undesirables when the reich returns

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
All these faraxs living in the west adopting eugenics knowing damn well they will be classified as undesirables when the reich returns

not even sure why someone would adopt eugeneics at all when genetic studies themselves usually link people to the groups they seem not too like much.

it's a baseless pseudoscience built on skull structures and physical features rather than culture, geographic positioning and to a lesser degree genetics. but yeah some people legit wanna believe in this crap. and it's never the smart folk that actually give these groups any semblance of prestige that guy into this garbage. it's always zachariah and his wife lucille in a trailer park in nebraska.

Again, that's out of desperation because they know they're foreign but they're assimilated. Everyone knows af Somali is a cushitic language from the horn and that Bantu is different language group and different ethnic group too.

It does not matter what others believe, what matters is what they believe because it will cause us problems. Majority are assimilated, but the Mushunguli who have not lost their language or culture began this claim of Somalia belonging to all Bantus and because of it, all bantus have the believe today that we are the foreigners. We have a whole lotta of problems to fix just among us and now, we have a brand new one to deal with which is going to be worse unless we do something about it right now. These foreigners literally have militia who are ready to attack our people. Most of our people are tired of fighting and want peace, most have also become weakened by the war and my fear is that they no longer have the ability to fight and I think these bantus know that now is the time. This is very real, and we need to wake up and act now. They are not miskiin anymore, they want the bloodshed of our people and land.

It does not matter what others believe, what matters is what they believe because it will cause us problems. Majority are assimilated, but the Mushunguli who have not lost their language or culture began this claim of Somalia belonging to all Bantus and because of it, all bantus have the believe today that we are the foreigners. We have a whole lotta of problems to fix just among us and now, we have a brand new one to deal with which is going to be worse unless we do something about it right now. These foreigners literally have militia who are ready to attack our people. Most of our people are tired of fighting and want peace, most have also become weakened by the war and my fear is that they no longer have the ability to fight and I think these bantus know that now is the time. This is very real, and we need to wake up and act now. They are not miskiin anymore, they want the bloodshed of our people and land.

If we're kind towards them, this disaster epic won't happen inshaaallah.

Aren't some of you muslims??? Aren't you suppose to accept ur fellow muslims? :mjlol:

You can't just deport people who've been there for 100 years like...

I think some of you are using ethnicity and nationality interchangeably. Somali is a nationality too, they aren't claiming our history by calling themselves somali bantus.

That's what you get for using somali as an ethnicity and nationality :camby:

Islamically we do not have to accapt those who are a threat to us. Remember Islam says to fight those who fight you first for your religion and land and that includes Muslims who fight us. In this case who want to fight us for what is rightfully ours. There is no sin in defending yourself in Islam.

If we're kind towards them, this disaster epic won't happen inshaaallah.

There hasnt been a time the general population has not been more kind to them then now. In the past, they did not have a govt positions but today they do, at least in Jubbaland, and guess what? they want to kill the very man ( Ahmed Madoobe) who has recognized that they have rights too. So kindness doesnt seem to be working at all. They have made up their minds and we are screwed.

There hasnt been a time the general population has not been more kind to them then now. In the past, they did not have a govt positions but today they do, at least in Jubbaland, and guess what? they want to kill the very man ( Ahmed Madoobe) who has recognized that they have rights too. So kindness doesnt seem to be working at all. They have made up their minds and we are screwed.

American propaganda got to their heads, Barack Obama was voted as president and they wanted the same. Now that there's Trump and far right parties winning all over the world, they'll realise that they don't have allies and it's game over and back to square one. I'm not at all worried. Also they're 15%, the same as the Tutsis were when they got massacred, I don't know why you think they're so powerful.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
We got Somalis calling themselves race realists now. :faysalwtf:

The west has done a number on their heads. These are the people that are supposed to help save Somalia? God help us all. Between these mind-fucked diaspora and an entire generation back home that knows nothing by war and anarchy the future of the Somali people is looking grim.

We got Somalis calling themselves race realists now. :faysalwtf:

The west has done a number on their heads. These are the people that are supposed to help save Somalia? God help us all. Between these mind-fucked diaspora and an entire generation back home that knows nothing by war and anarchy the future of the Somali people is looking grim.

This is just one of those gut fears people have and in Africa I understand why because the machetes have come out on so many tribes, if not machetes then there's one or two tribes who always lead and subjugate others using government apparatus. We don't have the protection that white Americans have (and are have abused in some cases) which means that some people wake up in a pool of sweat over the possibility of genocide, and it doesn't help that we abused Bantus historically but they outweigh us numbers wise and financially on the continent. I'm trying to calm them down by acknowledging that if they weren't a minority it would be a possibility it being Africa and all but that we're the majority, we have monopoly on power and we have a rigid clan system which barely recognises other (so called) minorities whom we hold of a higher value even to them and that the Somali minorities lead before they ever do. which means that they're going to have breed themselves into poverty to get a majority which still won't work or they have to get to where they're going through economic means which is again going to be sabotaged. I don't know why they hang around, they should leave just to get a better future. I would help intergrate and succeed in Somalia them if I could because it's great for our economy and image and also because they're humans who look much more like us than 90% of the rest of the world.

If the world finally goes apeshit, who's gonna be your ally if white people and Asians carve up Africa and colonise it? Think about that. You hate Bantus, you hate Oromos, you don't like anyone and not even Somalis. Who's gonna help you in your hour of non African genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.