Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What can we say about females that want their own countries nuked?:mjlol:

Latino people are also avid self haters. The after that paler skin.

Saaxib, calm down. These are not somali women these are dumb somali girl. Where are their male guardians? Why are these men not doing their jobs.

Also, Somali men are amazing mashaAllah. I think these girls - particularly religious ones - don't have much exposure to them. And lets be honest the exposure they have had is probably not too positive because many young men in our community are messing around and many of the fathers spend more time in the cafe than at home. Unfortunately, like any diaspora, some of us struggle with an identity crisis. So some of these girls wish to remove themselves from the identity altogether by marrying out.

Lets not lose hope in one another walaaloyaal. There is blame on both sides.

The men are most to blame. Don't flatter us by saying we are amazing. We are very well acquainted with how terrible and useless we are. Your probably laughing at us as you type.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Saaxib, calm down. These are not somali women these are dumb somali girl. Where are their male guardians? Why are these men not doing their jobs.

Also, Somali men are amazing mashaAllah. I think these girls - particularly religious ones - don't have much exposure to them. And lets be honest the exposure they have had is probably not too positive because many young men in our community are messing around and many of the fathers spend more time in the cafe than at home. Unfortunately, like any diaspora, some of us struggle with an identity crisis. So some of these girls wish to remove themselves from the identity altogether by marrying out.

Lets not lose hope in one another walaaloyaal. There is blame on both sides.
The demographics is the problem,down here you will never see Somali women running to ajinabis.It seems like allah habaared the somali women in Hennyland by giving them khasaaros for rag.Or it might just be something in the air that turns your men into losers.

Thanks for solidifying my faith in Allah and showing me what a benevolent god he is. I can assure you whole heartedly you will not be missed. My sisters we've just dodged a massive bullet.
:whew:

You wouldn't say that if you actually knew me. Wallahi, I am extremely successful. I have wealth, I am educated (finished my Masters) I have a small business running, extremely handsome and I'm only 24.

Women are being shipped off from India, as, we speak. One guy was converted last night. He already purchased his ticket to Hyderabad.

I'm probably going in the summer.

I am extremely successful. I have wealth, I am educated (finished my Masters) I have a small business running, extremely handsome and I'm only 24.
:snoop:
I hope this poor fool realizes there are plenty of somali men with great achievements that are also self respecting members of society.
Women are being shipped off from India, as, we speak
:salute:
I salute those women. Never have I ever met such selfless souls. Those women deserve all kinds of medals and accolades for putting up with you. But one day their many sacrifices shall be rewarded.
:fittytousand:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Ngl I hate my Arab ethnicity. Wish I was full Somali really.
I know that this forum is hostile to Arabs but it's never good to hate or be ashamed of who you are. It is a major part of your heritage. That doesn't mean you should defend them at every corner but you shouldn't be talking like this sxb.

At the end of the day your father is Somali so you are Somali but heaven is at your mother's feet.

Chin up and love yourself sxb.
:friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I know that this forum is hostile to Arabs but it's never good to hate or be ashamed of who you are. It is a major part of your heritage. That doesn't mean you should defend them at every corner but you shouldn't be talking like this sxb.

At the end of the day your father is Somali so you are Somali but heaven is at your mother's feet.

Chin up and love yourself sxb.
:friendhug:

Thanks.

Actually I was going to dedicate this to indhoyar women and their white worshipping, but I thought let me be fair and mention all the self haters. Masha'Allah us Somali girls aren't self haters. Liking Kpop isn't worshipping Korean men. Don't take the words of the females on here who were trying to trigger some faraxs seriously.

This is very rare and is probably the only case. Poor cheese and xalwo probably married that idiot because Somali men kept making fun of her skin colour because as usual Somali men worship anything light skinned. She gets a free pass for her bad choice.

So she...married...A Neo-Nazi because some guy made fun of her skin colour?:drakewtf:

Apartheid wasn't wrong, it was just poorly planned.

I move to impose apartheid for all low cast women and men. Anyone with anything less than a Master Degree cannot marry outside their race or conduct any other contact with ajanabis unless for live saving measures :damedamn:

All who agree, say after me:
tumblr_nigp51bxme1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

TheLibertarianQuiche

May Allah save Somali women.

The only ones which are opinionated/intelligent are the Atheists and even then I don't agree with them on some issues.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Apartheid wasn't wrong, it was just poorly planned.

I move to impose apartheid for all low cast women and men. Anyone with anything less than a Master Degree cannot marry outside their race or conduct any other contact with ajanabis unless for live saving measures :damedamn:

All who agree, say after me:
tumblr_nigp51bxme1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

No it should be opposite.

The dumb ones should breed out and kill their Cushitic genes like how Darood destroyed their Arab ones.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
So she...married...A Neo-Nazi because some guy made fun of her skin colour?:drakewtf:

It is our crazy expectations for beauty and shit :pachah1:

It has nothing to do with their hatred for their blackness and wanting to be white something. Not surprised they feel this way tbh, it should be typical of people that went to school as the only black or the only asian on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.