Simplest way to be more attractive as a man

World

VIP
Money is the most important factor, many women prefer a high income unattractive man with a nice car over an attractive but semi poor man. They’re called “medium ugly” guys.

Last edited:
Money is the most important factor, many women prefer a high income unattractive man with a nice car over an attractive but semi poor man. They’re called “medium ugly” guys.

Money will buy TOLERANCE, not attraction. Especially for women from the third world or other places where money is valued above everything.

What confuses men, is seeing women who know how to feign attraction. Of course, there are some women who don't care about being attracted to a man, but from what I've seen, that's not very common. Look at those famous athletes, who suddenly become monogamous when they retire, because they can no longer afford to splurge on gifts. Their little girlfriends, disappear when the money disappears.

Last edited:
If men flossed, plucked their armpit hair regularly and shaved down below, showered everyday, changed clothes daily, washed their hair on a regular basis and oiled/combed it daily, and used attar they would be fine. You don't need this excessive stuff this 'man' is doing.

And men enjoy each others company. That's normal. They also enjoy the company of their wives. The two aren't mutually exclusive, its just they need variety and can't spend all day with women.

The only extra things he's doing, is tongue scraping and a few more skincare routines. I highly recommend the tongue scraping tool for everyone btw.

I agree that it's normal to have balance, women also need quality time with their girlfriends.
I was referring to the weirdos, who hate being around their wife/family. Unfortunately, they do exist.

Also in reference to 'medium ugly' guys, I believe this term refers to guys who are not that attractive and not ugly either, literally 'medium ugly'. It's not in reference to money.

Some women are into these men, because they don't want to be in a relationship with a man that is too attractive, it's based on the lie that attractive men are more likely to cheat.

Listen I’m all for the dabada iska daq movement. But content like this just screeches qanis to me :mjlol:

Listen I’m all for the dabada iska daq movement.

:dead:

But content like this just screeches qanis to me :mjlol:

A lot of guys will call him gay, but the truth is, if more men were well-groomed and smelled good, there wouldn't be a drought in attractive men.

1718150403127.png

I personally don’t like men that are too groomed, that’s why I don’t understand the looksmaxing movement , a lot of the things they do are so feminine like using rollers on ur face. It’s funny bc they’re aiming for women to find them attractive but most women wouldn’t find that appealing, they’d rather like the scruffy guy with calluses on his hands whos working a blue collar job that never washes his face.

I personally don’t like men that are too groomed, that’s why I don’t understand the looksmaxing movement , a lot of the things they do are so feminine like using rollers on ur face. It’s funny bc they’re aiming for women to find them attractive but most women wouldn’t find that appealing, they’d rather like the scruffy guy with calluses on his hands whos working a blue collar job that never washes his face.
Dayum girl, waa nin caadi u huuraya
FB_IMG_1709558004003.jpg

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
the best quality is being a good person and treating others like an extention of urself. its important to keep a good hygiene and appearance but ultimately being the best version of urself is the key :)

World

VIP
Also in reference to 'medium ugly' guys, I believe this term refers to guys who are not that attractive and not ugly either, literally 'medium ugly'. It's not in reference to money.

Some women are into these men, because they don't want to be in a relationship with a man that is too attractive, it's based on the lie that attractive men are more likely to cheat.
Yeah you are right its not necessarily in reference to money. But medium ugly doesn't mean between attractive and ugly, that's just average men. It means unattractive but not too bad looking. Many women prefer medium ugly guys with good personality, and with money.

Looksmaxx autists are mainly concerned with facial surgeries and other things that are primarily determined by genetics (frame, height etc) to "ascend". Things like grooming are only a small part of it

Yeah you are right its not necessarily in reference to money. But medium ugly doesn't mean between attractive and ugly, that's just average men. It means unattractive but not too bad looking. Many women prefer medium ugly guys with good personality, and with money.

Insecure women say that, but in real life, they want attractive men. Check the reasons they vocalise for liking 'medium ugly', it is fear driven, not a natural inclination.

Aghas sis, maxaa tiri? Never washes his face?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
^ Men are patrons too. Dukaanka is open for all. A little bit of grooming doesn’t make you less masculine nor does having a career make you less feminine. Also, women might not be as openly superficial as men but they desire physical attraction (in varying degrees) in men too .