Somali woman fears racist backlash from Lebanese society for marrying a leb man

That’s because the world has now become globalized. I know Bangali girls married to Faraxs. Even the subcontinent Asians are becoming open minded. Welcome to 2024. Don’t expect to raise your kids in the West and think none will be interested in Ajnabis.
Yea but it’s wise to marry up instead of down imo.. Bangalis for example are short and not exactly appealing. A lot of young Somalis succumb to lust & forget the hardships that come by mixing with certain groups whether its in terms of looks or status

That’s because the world has now become globalized. I know Bangali girls married to Faraxs. Even the subcontinent Asians are becoming open minded. Welcome to 2024. Don’t expect to raise your kids in the West and think none will be interested in Ajnabis.
im not from where bengalis are but from what ive seen they are quite welcoming people however this ”globalized” marriage only affect the weak cultures. Ik alot kurds checnyans and iraqies and trust me their daughters are not marryin shisheye but their cousins from back home.

But many of the women from weaker communities tend to marry anything just like white women because they are expected to bring home a man, unlike the strong cultures where the father choose ur man.

im not from where bengalis are but from what ive seen they are quite welcoming people however this ”globalized” marriage only affect the weak cultures. Ik alot kurds checnyans and iraqies and trust me their daughters are not marryin shisheye but their cousins from back home. But many of the women from weaker communities tend to marry anything just like white women.
Pakistanis don’t have a weak culture. Yet I’ve met Pakistanis with a Nigerian Muslim. One who is married to a Somali as well. What then?

Asian subcontinent women aren’t from a weak community.

Yea but it’s wise to marry up instead of down imo.. Bangalis for example are short and not exactly appealing. A lot of young Somalis succumb to lust & forget the hardships that come by mixing with certain groups whether its in terms of looks or status
I don’t care. It’s up to them. I know a very nice Bangali wife and Farax husband couple who’ve recently married. They seem lovely. I don’t think he’s married down and I don’t think she has married down.

Pakistanis don’t have a weak culture. Yet I’ve met Pakistanis with a Nigerian Muslim. One who is married to a Somali as well. What then?

Asian subcontinent women aren’t from a weak community.
Pakistanis are in their 4th generation and mix much less than us cut the crap lmaooo. They are the epitome of strong cultures who will survive.

There is nothing racist about Arab families not wanting their daughters to bring home men from other races like Black men.

Many Somali fathers also don’t want Arab or any other non Somali men for their daughters. I have a cousin who was threatened with banishment from the family for wanting to marry a Syrian and she dumped the guy.
Thank you.

People need to stop forcing others to accept them. Do I think parents need to be accommodating if their child really wants that person? Yes since sometimes it can cause issues if the couple are convinced they’re the one for each other, but overall parents have the right to want their child to marry within. As a Somali you have no right to cry about certain communities not wanting you for their sons and daughters. We have our own people who operate the exact same way.

Pakistanis are in their 4th generation and mix much less than us cut the crap lmaooo. They are the epitome of strong cultures who will survive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you think more Somalis marry out, then I have a bridge to sell you. Somalis are still incredibly insular. There is a reason why we still have a fascination with IR and still feel an aversion to it. There is a reason why whenever a Xalimo marries out there are dozens of incels camped into her comment section and act like it’s the worst thing possible. It’s simply not that common and we make it into a big deal when a Somali girl marries out and we put it in the spot light. That’s why it feels like it’s a lot when it really isn’t.

Last edited:
Ye that’s quite true its very easy for ajnabis too be apart of the Somali community.

fhk outa here. Modern day Somalis have severe inferioty complex thats why the country is a playground for foreigners, it’s why they worship turks. It’s why they bleach eachother like there’s no tomorow.

modern day Somalis have no pride it’s fake, their ancestors did but this generation are cosplayer.
Come to Somalia and say all this to their faces,ajnabis are loathed no one thinks of them

I’m sorry but I actually seen mixed Pakistanis and know ones that have married out. I know these peoples personally.

If you think more Somalis marry out, then I have a bridge to sell you. Somalis are still incredibly insular. There is a reason why we still have a fascination with IR and still feel an aversion to it.
There are millions of Pakis no doubt do a small number of them marry out, but they are in their 4th gen your people just came and already lost their dhaqan. They also marry their cousin and have rishta services + majority of them live in brum luton bradford they defo aint marryin nigerians lol.

Come to Somalia and say all this to their faces,ajnabis are loathed no one thinks of them

@MangoM

Haven’t you heard of Safa from Dubai bling? Iraqi Western lady who married a rich Indian loooool.

Please like I’ve mentioned multiple times, we live in a globalized society and in every community you’re getting a minority who are now marrying out.

Who cares? Live your best life and stop thinking having a strong culture is forcing women to marry their cousins back home like it’s some sort of achievement.

There are millions of Pakis no doubt do a small number of them marry out, but they are in their 4th gen your people just came and already lost their dhaqan. They also marry their cousin and have rishta services + majority of them live in brum luton bradford they defo aint marryin nigerians lol.

I only know London ones who very practicing and not that cultural. I don’t know the brum ones but tbh, go to Somalis in Cardiff those lot are not just only marrying Somalis but only HJ of HA. So it’s the same shit.

Black Khaleejis face significant discrimination. A few months ago, there was a post on r/Saudi from a Black Saudi man wanting to marry a native Saudi woman, and the replies were filled with blatant racism. People told him to marry "his kind" and not to "infiltrate" the tribe's bloodline. Western born Somalis living in or traveling to the Middle East don't get the full picture of how these societies truly operate. Arabs care a lot about saving face in front of those they deem worthy, which imo they consider you to be
Link it.

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Black Khaleejis face significant discrimination. A few months ago, there was a post on r/Saudi from a Black Saudi man wanting to marry a native Saudi woman, and the replies were filled with blatant racism. People told him to marry "his kind" and not to "infiltrate" the tribe's bloodline. Western born Somalis living in or traveling to the Middle East don't get the full picture of how these societies truly operate. Arabs care a lot about saving face in front of those they deem worthy, which imo they consider you to be

You do know there are reer baadiyo in the khaleej? Camel herders that have never seen a skyscraper and have access to the internet.

They also have ethnonationalists similar to Somalis on the internet that think Bantu Somalis should go to Tanzania.

You literally have to spend 5 minutes in Saudi Arabia to see mixed couples. I’m not gonna lie and say it’s as accepted compared to the West but applying Western standards of race relations to the Arab world is not it.

People are not equal to the government,everyone knows we have a corrupt western backed government

🤣🤣it use to be rer waqooyi with isaaq mj dhulbahante top of the chart. But nowdays alot somali families allow their kids marry ajnabis many are against it but at the end comes around it very few disown their kids. Somali parents are soft compared to other communities.
We don’t have a honor culture where females are treated horribly,most of Somali parents are against interracial marriages but they can’t stop it if their kids are hell bent on it.