Somali woman fears racist backlash from Lebanese society for marrying a leb man

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this mainly has to do with the fact that asiatic parents are economic immigrants and usually upper-middle class, so they tend to have a lot more leverage against their children which makes it easier to have strict rules; whereas Sonalis are primarily low income refugees and financially dependent on their kids very early on in their life

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Yea but it’s wise to marry up instead of down imo.. Bangalis for example are short and not exactly appealing. A lot of young Somalis succumb to lust & forget the hardships that come by mixing with certain groups whether its in terms of looks or status

We gotta stone niggas that mix with short people.

Yea but it’s wise to marry up instead of down imo.. Bangalis for example are short and not exactly appealing. A lot of young Somalis succumb to lust & forget the hardships that come by mixing with certain groups whether its in terms of looks or status
>First thought of negatives is height
Fucking brutal lmao

I was trolling earlier but there’s actually no reason for this thread to be at 10 pages. Because of a fkin Reddit post
1723316109629.png

Lebanese are probably the most racist Arabs out there. Their men in particular look down on non White/Western people. There are plenty of documented abuse cases against the Ethiopian/African maids in Lebanon. Stay clear from them.

They're white washed and worship their French/White masters ... They coon so hard to not be seen or classified as Arab which is funny because they're broke af.

Last edited:
I think this mainly has to do with the fact that asiatic parents are economic immigrants and usually upper-middle class, so they tend to have a lot more leverage against their children which makes it easier to have strict rules; whereas Sonalis are primarily low income refugees and financially dependent on their kids very early on in their life
I can give you that but how do you explain Somali mosques being overran by ajnabis in some cities?
How do you explain Somali parents sending their young children to asian and arab malcaamad/dugsi?

I think Somali people just don't have any boundaries outside of boundaries set by our religion, we just move lol. Does that make sense?

I can give you that but how do you explain Somali mosques being overran by ajnabis in some cities?
How do you explain Somali parents sending their young children to asian and arab malcaamad/dugsi?

I think Somali people just don't have any boundaries outside of boundaries set by our religion, we just move lol. Does that make sense?
Are you referring to Minessota or Toronto/London? If it's the latter than proabably because those cities have a larger Asian population

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
What happened to our pride since when did a bunch of desert rats start looking down on us,our forefathers must be rolling in their graves to see the state of the younger generation.
Could never let an deghace walk like this in Djibouti imo

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Pakistanis don’t have a weak culture. Yet I’ve met Pakistanis with a Nigerian Muslim. One who is married to a Somali as well. What then?

Asian subcontinent women aren’t from a weak community.
You always refute things with "Well ive seen one paki married to a madow or Abdi" we all know this isn't the case generally. The other users are right in saying Asians don't marry outside except of one of them gets lucky with a White person in which they'll grace them.

Majority of these UK pakis are married to cousins

Latest posts