Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most Somali men are awkward. Even the ones raised in the West.

1616519158498.png

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Looking at the results, I think us women are more honest. I can only imagine what the results might be if this directed towards somali men. :damsel:

Not that I would know but maybe Shaniquas and certain types of cadaan girls are easier to approach? Also Somali girls are usually Muslim so we’ll naturally treat them with more respect.

Why were the older generation of Somali men so much more at ease with Somali women and vise versa? Its like that back home. Also, correct me If I'm wrong @Desert Flower, but Canadian guys seem very social and i've noticed Somali boys and girls tend to mix more there?

I feel like British Somalis have adapted British awkwardness and reserve and then mix that with religious conservativeness, and behold you get the modern UK Xalimo and Farax.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why were the older generation of Somali men so much more at ease with Somali women and vise versa. Its like that back home. Also, correct me If I'm wrong @Desert Flower, but Canadian guys seem very social and i've noticed Somali boys and girls tend to mix more there?

I feel like British Somalis have adapted British awkwardness and reserve and then mix that with religious conservativeness, and behold you get the modern UK Xalimo and Farax.

1616519471284.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
All Somali men do is stare, stare and stare some more.

You some of you ladies are too intimidating to approach

You give of a hostile body language. Like your ready to bit me if I come near you.

It's not even a few but a whole lot of you
:francis:

Why were the older generation of Somali men so much more at ease with Somali women and vise versa. Its like that back home. Also, correct me If I'm wrong @Desert Flower, but Canadian guys seem very social and i've noticed Somali boys and girls tend to mix more there?

In Xamar ive honestly never seen a farax and xaalimo mixing if they are not family or courting. interesting for the older generations doing interaction more

In Xamar ive honestly never seen a farax and xaalimo mixing if they are not family or courting. interesting for the older generations doing interaction more

I don't mean mixing as in chilling when it comes to back home. Obviously we're Muslim. But fobs have no problem going up to a girl and shukaasing and Somali girls back home have a lot more confidence.

Why were the older generation of Somali men so much more at ease with Somali women and vise versa? Its like that back home. Also, correct me If I'm wrong @Desert Flower, but Canadian guys seem very social and i've noticed Somali boys and girls tend to mix more there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaruun

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that’s the case then US Faraxs are probably taking after the extroverted American culture. Somalia is like that too and most odays are fob.

Trending

Latest posts