Somali women: How often do you get approached IRL?

Women only: How often do Somali men approach you IRL? (Excluding online)

• Never

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Maybe once or twice a year

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 3-5 times a year

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Around once a month

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Whenever I go out someone usually approaches me

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a pointless endeavor. Somali girls, the one with sharaf anyway, aren't big into "dating" and marriage is off the table, literally a rock and hard place style scenario lol

Not that I would know but maybe Shaniquas and certain types of cadaan girls are easier to approach? Also Somali girls are usually Muslim so we’ll naturally treat them with more respect.
this is facts. Atleast I’ll show mercy to muslim girls by not ruining them and just using them for sex. When i ask my somali friends i get the same answers. we’re not shy from you, we’re just saving you the trauma and heartache since most guys that will approach girls just want one thing.

this is facts. Atleast I’ll show mercy to muslim girls by not ruining them and just using them for sex. When i ask my somali friends i get the same answers. we’re not shy from you, we’re just saving you the trauma and heartache since most guys that will approach girls just want one thing.
You're an honorable man wallahi, good stuff sxb.
3iS8.gif

Most Somali Canadian women don’t want marriage until they have had all their fun, got at least their Masters or they reach 30. The majority think they can have fun like the whites and get married at 30. They don’t seem to think that most guys their age are looking for younger while the seem to think they are still marketable.

I know many that still live with Hoyo and studied majors that don’t pay well.

Somali men are not a monolith. Though I know many are the type to secretly pine for you and never come forward. :axvmm9o: Its rather cute. I always hear so and so likes you. Lakiin they don't tell you. Perhaps its better that way.
Or the ones who tell you they wanted you all this time after you tell them you’re engaged to marry. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Most Somali Canadian women don’t want marriage until they have had all their fun, got at least their Masters or they reach 30. The majority think they can have fun like the whites and get married at 30. They don’t seem to think that most guys their age are looking for younger while the seem to think they are still marketable.

I know many that still live with Hoyo and studied majors that don’t pay well.
There’s nothing wrong with a woman marrying at 30. Most Somali guys fall apart at 30, and they know this. Hence why so many panic at 28 and marry at 29. There are plenty of Somali girls past 25 who are healthy, slim, beautiful and don’t even look their age.

Young girls of SSpot, don’t listen to this fella.

What’s a short courtship to you? I think you can get to know a man through observing and listening. Most narcs can’t keep up the facade if they know you’re on their tale.

I’m not a fan of the charming, smooth operator who knows what to say at every point. They set off my f-boy radar. Neither am I a fan of a guy with so many friends; he can be easily influenced.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
”Omg faraxs never approaches us they never make first move so awkward”

Well if u at least smiled and had normal conversation like normal ppl do instead of that resting b1tch as$ face telling u ”one more step and i will gladly slap u back to slavery:mjlol:

Depends where I go and by approach do you mean someone completely random come and say that they want to get to know you because Somali men don’t usually approach girls in real life.

There’s nothing wrong with a woman marrying at 30. Most Somali guys fall apart at 30, and they know this. Hence why so many panic at 28 and marry at 29. There are plenty of Somali girls past 25 who are healthy, slim, beautiful and don’t even look their age.

Young girls of SSpot, don’t listen to this fella.
There's nothing wrong with chaste women marrying at 30 :ufdup:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts