Somalia and ethiopia living standards

He will get bullied for itπŸ˜‚ he has no choice but to come back to oromia and defend its borders from Somalian invaders

No, he won't. He and other Hooyo-Tiris Soomaali, will rule over you and keep you within your borders.

world-war-z.gif

We share settlements with the Madaxweyne Dir. Just like you guys we have some tribes deep in Oromia who forgot how to speak Somali but the good thing is that they do know they are Somali. Heck you have tribes amongst us that only speak Arabic :dead:

Watch from 5:30 onwards. It’s all the languages we speak across many different regions in the Horn.
Hawiye Tribes deep in Ethiopia speaking Arabic when there are non in Somalia? I don't buy it.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He will get bullied for itπŸ˜‚ he has no choice but to come back to oromia and defend its borders from Somalian invaders
No. All the lucrative oppuritunities still exist. The qunduble sun notably has the most intermage, I’m not one of them, so not worried.

He will get the Somali version 99.99% sure of this. His Somali ancestry is way too high for him to be Oromo paternally. Time will tell. 8 weeks from now we will see.
I’ll be honest you can have 100% Somali and still get the Oromo subclade is his maternal side from Ethiopia too? Isn’t his clan 80-90% T haplo?

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
He will get the Somali version 99.99% sure of this. His Somali ancestry is way too high for him to be Oromo paternally. Time will tell. 8 weeks from now we will see.
I’m going to email you, something came up with the kit and UPS is asking for more recipient info.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Oromo or not things still getting shipped to Somalia. But stay like that, Somalia should be like Japan, reluctant attitude to foreigners.
If you get oromo subclade wey kuu dhamaatay, your going to xir your dildo headband, go to oromiya jungle and dance around a tree with your abba gadda @Daadhi Tarree whilst singing oromiya anthem.

Trending