Somalilanders among 400 dead in boat capsize off the coast of Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I love all somali women, qabiil doesnt matter.

And for your information, I want to be dominated by a jaarso beauty
Wtf is jaarso. Stop lying to yourself, you are obsessed and I don't blame you one bit.

But out of respect of the people who died, let's not derail this topic.

Have a nice Sunday.

waraabe

Your superior
Wtf is jaarso. Stop lying to yourself, you are obsessed and I don't blame you one bit.

But out of respect of the people who died, let's not derail this topic.

Have a nice Sunday.

Jaarso is oromo folk in Somaliland. I want to marry one of their daughters.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Burco is in a state of shock today, some mothers are even in a coma as I was told by a friend!

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd It is very sad. Parents backhome should be advised to tell their children from young age the dangers of illlegal
tahriib and deter them from it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Obviously but people are aware of the risks when they choose to.

Also how does the government create jobs

Provide incentives for entrepreneurship, small business loans, tax relief for business' that provide jobs to locals or Stop overtaxing ordinary citizens. Honestly there is a shitload and it doesn't require any money.

waraabe

Your superior
Provide incentives for entrepreneurship, small business loans, tax relief for business' that provide jobs to locals or Stop overtaxing ordinary citizens. Honestly theirs a shitload and it doesn't require any money.

It does, stop small tax collection means ineffective gov specially in a dangerous region.

It is up to individual Enterprises to build up the country. Neo liberal economics are the best solution to our nation. But it is about finding the right solution.

The Somaliland government only collects tax in hargeisa and berbera port.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It does, stop small tax collection means ineffective gov specially in a dangerous region.

It is up to individual Enterprises to build up the country. Neo liberal economics are the best solution to our nation. But it is about finding the right solution.

The Somaliland government only collects tax in hargeisa and berbera port.

I didn't say stop, you and I both know that somali 'governments' seem to only tax certain people and others not as much.

Seriously if they provided even the smallest loans to small business', somalis are very industrious but they need a fair shot. Also I didn't say force, I said encourage the types of bussiness needed. Honestly it's what EVERY sane country does.

waraabe

Your superior
I didn't say stop, you and I both know that somali 'governments' seem to only tax certain people and others not as much.

Seriously if the provided even the smallest loans to small business', somalis are very industrious but they need a fair shot. Also I didn't say force, I said encourage the types of bussiness needed. Honestly it's what EVERY sane country does.

Where will the loans come from

waraabe

Your superior
Are you telling me that they can even set aside even 10% of the budget for the future of the country? :deadosama:

They can't even beg gaalos :deadpeter:

They can't even beg diaspora :stressed:

Taalo I don't know what to say.:urgh:

Individual Enterprises build economies, not governments aboowe

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Individual Enterprises build economies, not governments aboowe

Aboowe? :ftw9nwa: K...

I'm just throwing ideas out there. Most governments do stuff, but I guess you're into the laissez faire thingy. But do most people living in hargeisa, burco or borame want that? Is that what they voted for?

I HIGHLY doubt that. Somalis tend to want the opposite, but maybe reer lander are different.

waraabe

Your superior
Aboowe? :ftw9nwa: K...

I'm just throwing ideas out there. Most governments do stuff, but I guess you're into the kaiser faire thingy. But do most people living in hargeisa, burco or borame want that? Is that what they voted for?

I HIGHLY doubt that. Somalis tend to want the opposite, but maybe reer lander are different.

Couldn't keep the qabiil out of it :ulachen001::uCkf6mf:

I am a for little government regulations stifling businesses, the current government income doesn't permit giving out loans, it is up to individuals to get raise the local economy, I guess entrepreneurship is alien concept to you but that is how America got rich

Status
Not open for further replies.