Somalis are not victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every part of Somaliweyn that isn’t under A! Sh@b@@b control is considered peaceful compared to the southern region. It’s cute that you think it’s exclusive to SL like PL doesn’t exist.

And it looks like that “peace” is slowly crumbling now that people are revolting against SL.

It’s cute that you think this something to boast about after 30 years. 30 years of peace and it’s still a shithole. Wow! Amazing!

But what can I expect out of a retarded secessionist?
The results speak for themselves, keep lying tho no lander cares about you.

1686593252119.png

1686593184507.png

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
The most underdeveloped lool you don't have to lie, Somaliland is actually the most developed along with Banadir, Djibouti and maybe NFD. Somaliland is also the safest part in greater Somalia.

View attachment 278681

Lul.

The same map you posted has parts of the southern region on the same level as SL even though they’re getting bombed to high hell. That already discounts this as total bullshit.

It is a fact that the south is more developed than the north. All the infrastructure, healthcare, and jobs are confined to Xamar.

Posting a random map that’s probably made by a think tank isn’t going to prove shit. You act like it’s not COMMON INFORMATION that SL leaders go around spending millions of dollars to think tanks (instead of developing SL and helping the people).

There’s a reason why SL has the highest unemployment rates in Somalia. There’s a reason why people are leaving it en mass to go to Xamar, Ethiopia, or Kenya for jobs and healthcare. The only thing you’ll find in SL is a bunch of shoddily built gated houses and unemployed khat heads.

The results speak for themselves, keep lying tho no lander cares about you.

View attachment 278684
View attachment 278683

LMAO. Secessionists are so low iq I swear to god. Not only are you gloating about a system in corrupted Africa, but you really believe that the people living in SL all support SL. Why are you acting like we don’t see the news of SL militants oppressing those who speak out against them for their atrocities?

Keep coping. You have an inflated sense of ego trying to compare one shithole region in Somalia to another. Humble yourself.

Last edited:
There were Somalis, who traded in the slave trade, and had standing contracts with their Arab counterparts on the coasts, and I am yet to come across a verifiable historical documentation, or registration, i.e. ship manifesto, of listed Somalis being enslaved, for example in the British museum, where such records would have most likely been found, however, it does not mean, it had not happened, for it would have been possible for Somalis, particularly minorities being swept, and added unto shipments, as happened in West Africa, sub continent in Asia, and Southern Europe.

Slavery is a complex trade, and there are people under enslavement to this date in North Africa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fax cadaan definitely do not aid us. China has done more for Africa then cadaans ever have. Cadaans like the French still have colonies in Africa that run the French economy for them @malab and ngo come to simply take advantage most of the money that goes to ngos go to the actual organisations and not the country they intend to benefit

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Wear stop lying all these stats are propaganda anyways to help somaliland split off. Basically weak horn somali nations to he dominated like djbouti already is.

I'm a "lander" aswell but the place is basically isaaq dictatorship

You have a brain. Thank you.

I’ll never understand secessionists. It’s like they want to keep themselves in a state of disarray and dysfunction with their politics lmao. If Somalia recovers then so will SL.

They want Somalis to have not one not two but three member states. No one in their right mind is giving Somalis an extra vote on the UN. They eventually need to accept this truth.

Last edited:
Wear stop lying all these stats are propaganda anyways to help somaliland split off. Basically weak horn somali nations to he dominated like djbouti already is.

I'm a "lander" aswell but the place is basically isaaq dictatorship
She's unaware the place is falling apart.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

We are in a better position than other African countries.

There are some countries in West and Central Africa who have their economic policies drenched in neo-colonialism.

Somalia’s main issues are sanctions, AMISOM, aid, and corrupted leaders selling out our ports. Once we address these, the rest will fall into place.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The whole goverment would collapse who you think pays salary of all these corrupt politicians?
It's a double edged sword they know Somalia can't exist without it reason why they use it as a tool to get what they want in return.

Nothing is free in this world

The aid they actually do just harms the economy of these countries. For example sending over used goods is terrible because its all dropped in for free and brings down the opportunity of people actually making there own stuff and selling it when they are competing with things being sent and spread for free.
Aid just ruins the economy and its mainly spend on ads because its a money maker for ngos. Most of the stuff they build gets torn down because it's not made to last or for those environments. They make them for ads to make more money for themselves.

Plus having ngos has a lot of benefits and tax cuts etc its a round about way for people to launder and avoid taxes legally. I know because I was told to make one myself. Which is in the works but to actually help back home.

A lot of these people do it so they can rape kids in less fortunate countries and basically sponsor trips for investors via the ngos.

Basically there is a lot of dark stuff going on behind the scenes that most people don't talk about or know about.

Foreign aid is a net negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending