Somalis are not victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah knows best
Don't get me wrong I don't think we should just forgive and forget.

If you are actually pro somaliland then logically you should realise that what the Somaliand government is doing is a dumb. Firstly no one is gonna accept somalilands sovereignty because it would undermine there own. There are many separatist groups all over the world so no one is gonna risk it hence why no body actually supports somaliland.

Secondly the formation of somaliland itself was doomed from the get go. They made the wrong move from the very beginning.

When the region was regained and brought under control instead of sitting around like ducks waiting for the inevitable like we are now we should have kept pushing until we reached the capital. This civil war would have been over and people would have been held accountable.

but no we didnt try that. Remember the tutsi took back there whole country with 600 men.

so now that means we are on the clock and the longer we take to get to the table the less maneuverability we have the more stable and developed somalia gets.

Plus everything official goes through Mogadishu so basically all efforts in somaliland is self made and will be dwarfed the more stable somalia gets. Somaliland isnt recognised so has no real external support or investments and will get less the more stable somalia gets or whenever a country wants to piss off somalia they will throw some pity coins somaliland's way to undermine somalia which is so we are pitted against each other to make us all weak.

It's not like the somaliland region would have lost its autonomy if any thing we would be operating as If we are our own state but with the countries investments actually coming our way aswell as representation in the government. Somaliand would have been way bigger then it is if we just drop this crap about wanting to split off.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

If you are actually pro somaliland then logically you should realise that what the Somaliand government is doing is a dumb. Firstly no one is gonna accept somalilands sovereignty because it would undermine there own. There are many separatist groups all over the world so no one is gonna risk it hence why no body actually supports somaliland.

Secondly the formation of somaliland itself was doomed from the get go. They made the wrong move from the very beginning.

When the region was regained and brought under control instead of sitting around like ducks waiting for the inevitable like we are now we should have kept pushing until we reached the capital. This civil war would have been over and people would have been held accountable.

but no we didnt try that.
so now that means we are on the clock and the longer we take to get to the table the less maneuverability we have the more stable and developed somalia gets.

Plus everything official goes through Mogadishu so basically all efforts in somaliland is self made and will be dwarfed the more stable somalia gets. Somaliland isnt recognised so has no real external support or investments and will get less the more stable somalia gets or whenever a country wants to piss off somalia they will throw some pity coins somaliland's way to undermine somalia which is so we pitted against each other to make us all weak.

NOOO DONโ€™T BE LOGICAL NOOOOOOO THIS MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE NOOOOO

87F5B757-3D78-4653-B467-4035336004A6.jpeg

but no we didnt try that.

Plus everything official goes through Mogadishu so basically all efforts in somaliland is self made and will be dwarfed the more stable somalia gets. Somaliland isnt recognised so has no real external support or investments and will get less the more stable somalia gets or whenever a country wants to piss off somalia they will throw some pity coins somaliland's way to undermine somalia which is so we are pitted against each other to make us all weak.

It's not like the somaliland region would have lost its autonomy if any thing we would be operating as If we are our own state but with the countries investments actually coming our way. Somaliand wouldn't have been way bigger then it is if we just drop this crap about wanting to split off.
I get you but if your waiting for stability in Somalia you can keep waiting till your grave.

We are all from Somalia.
somaliland is a state not a country I'm pro somalinimo and that means supporting a united somalia.
Within the next 15 years max we will be one country again.
as long as the somali government moves right and the conditions at the table are good ones that is.
This qabil politics nonsense that people are still stuck on need to go ๐Ÿ™

Last edited:
We are all from Somalia.
somaliland is a state not a country I'm pro somalinimo and that means supporting a united somalia.
Within the next 15 years max we will be one country again.
as long as the somali government moves right and the conditions at the table are good ones that is.
This qabil politics nonsense that people are still stuck on need to go ๐Ÿ™
youโ€™re one of the few users here uncontaminated by qabyalad, gender wars and somehow always pushing for unity instead of division. :friendhug:

appreciate your well balanced takes saaxib :salute:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Case in point, farming where poorest people are those, who once were on fertile farming lands, now being fed expired wheat dropped from the back of a lorry. You may ask: why would not they farm? In large part, their lands had been purchased by faceless organisations.

Isnโ€™t the vast swaths of fertile soil controlled by A! Sh@b@@b and isnโ€™t the land up north too desolate for crops to grow? My understanding was there was no oversight and the pastoralists kept overgrazing until it has damaged layers of the soil. The soil canโ€™t absorb the rainfall.

Thatโ€™s why I get triggered when I see diaspora go back home to open more restaurants or hotels (that the locals canโ€™t even afford) instead of environmentally engineering the land. Iโ€™ve seen some go back for farming but itโ€™s far and few in between.

Last edited:
There are many landers with this stance. Itโ€™s not only Dblock that are subjugated, but other clans and even isaaq subclans.
Lol we don't have to be subjugated to hold these beliefs. My family lives rather comfortably back home and are staunch supporters of somaliland and my grandfather and great grandfather both took part in the fight against the somali government. My family has a lot of real estate across north somalia. I don't hold these beliefs because my people are subjugated. That qabil politics is what I'm against you don't have to be a certain way to support or not support things.

The context of kids born and raised in the West are completely different than the context of the people born and raise in Horn/East Africa and the Middle East. Let them do their thing. Their reality and world surrounds the West.

Lul.

The same map you posted has parts of the southern region on the same level as SL even though theyโ€™re getting bombed to high hell. That already discounts this as total bullshit.

It is a fact that the south is more developed than the north. All the infrastructure, healthcare, and jobs are confined to Xamar.

Posting a random map thatโ€™s probably made by a think tank isnโ€™t going to prove shit. You act like itโ€™s not COMMON INFORMATION that SL leaders go around spending millions of dollars to think tanks (instead of developing SL and helping the people).

Thereโ€™s a reason why SL has the highest unemployment rates in Somalia. Thereโ€™s a reason why people are leaving it en mass to go to Xamar, Ethiopia, or Kenya for jobs and healthcare. The only thing youโ€™ll find in SL is a bunch of shoddily built gated houses and unemployed khat heads.

LMAO. Secessionists are so low iq I swear to god. Not only are you gloating about a system in corrupted Africa, but you really believe that the people living in SL all support SL. Why are you acting like we donโ€™t see the news of SL militants oppressing those who speak out against them for their atrocities?

Keep coping. You have an inflated sense of ego trying to compare one shithole region in Somalia to another. Humble yourself.
That's probably a fake one some guy posted it, Jubbaland is the least developed part of Africa forget Somalia. It's not on the same level of HDI as Somaliland.

Firstly, Somaliland isn't part of Somalia. Second the only part of the south that can be considered more developed than Somaliland is Mogadishu, because Mogadishu is the capital and gets so much fundings and it was developed by the italians. Khatheads? Khat is chewed in Somalia as well, Puntland was ready to trade fish with Khat with Ethiopia. Lastly, the most low IQ people are the ones that can't get their heads around why regions split from a country, that's you and many Somalis that don't understand why Somaliland split from Somalia.

The lack of freedom of speech is due to Musa Bixi, I never heard of earlier indicents of earlier presidents where people got oppressed for speaking out.

I've never heard of Somalilanders going to Mogadishu for healthcare, but I've read that Puntlanders go to Hargeisa and Mogadishu for healthcare.

Tell us what you will find in the south, the problem with you is you make the south look developed when it's only Mogadishu a city getting funds to be little developed. The rest of the south are nowhere near as developed as Somaliland.

6 out of 8 largest transnational businesses across all Somali territories are Isaaq owned

1686612172343.png

Even Mogadishu is being built by Dahabshiil, a Somaliland company.

Here's another one but it's questionable since NFD being that developed is suspicious.

1686594772076.png

@Griezmann7711 who I was replying to knows I'm isaaq I hate the low iq beef on both sides its really dumb.
I'm pro somaliweyn we are weak divided and the only way forward for somali people is united with all our regions in one piece.
I'm kinda pro greater Somalia too but these people won't acknowledge what happened so why should we unite with them? I wish peace for Somalia and Somaliland, all somalis i'a. At the moment we're better off from each other. Unity can possibly happen in the future like years and years ahead of us, and definitely not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending