Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
qabil tho sis?? i need to dodge this L

tumblr_njs9vmG1T31u3a772o5_250.gif

Reer shushumow. @Layth come get your 0.5 brother. :lolbron:

Lies. Our Boqor may Allah swt have mercy on him, freed the Bantus, gave them jobs and lands. They're all appreciative to him and hail him as their hero.
He did on his deathbed and told them where they came from. Some decided to return and others stayed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They enslaved South and Central Sudanese types as well.

Did not know about that. I know the sudanese areas were ports, but assumed they would need active participation by South Sudanese people to import slaves over :cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He did on his deathbed and told them where they came from. Some decided to return and others stayed.
Another LIE, he freed them way before that. They were very appreciative and still appreciative towards him. Most of them decided to stay. The others who went back had families waiting for them. Some of them brought their families and came back.

Apollo

VIP
Did not know about that. I know the sudanese areas were ports, but assumed they would need active participation by South Sudanese people to import slaves over :cosbyhmm:

Especially in the Levant most slaves were South Sudanese.

You often find haplogroup A3b2 in the Levant which is a South Sudanese marker.

There is zero Somali ancestry in Arabian Peninsula.

All their African ancestry is either Sudanese or Swahili type Bantu.

This is actually wrong. I believe @Thegoodshepherd did an interesting topic on this of a thriving puntite community in Southern Arabia alongside their mehri brethren. Why don't they show up in your nobel-prize winning studies? :sass1:

The notion that there has not been any sort of genetic exchange between the two regions is not only laughable but completely unrealistic from a scientific standpoint.

That is all besides the point. All it takes is just one slave from one of the clans being sold in the Arabian peninsula to shatter your narrative. It is an extraordinary claim that Somalis from completely different tribes would not sell Somalis from other tribes to Arabs, while having no qualms selling habeshis and others. A claim that requires extraordinary evidence.

Another LIE, he freed them way before that. They were very appreciative and still appreciative towards him. Most of them decided to stay. The others who went back had families waiting for them. Some of them brought their families and came back.
They never hated him of course but what I said is true though. Well, I am definitely sure that he told them where they came from on his deathbed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Especially in the Levant most slaves were South Sudanese.

You often find haplogroup A3b2 in the Levant which is a South Sudanese marker.

A lot of Bantus from the South have that frequency doe. Some upwards of 60 percent iirc.

Only Egypt seems to have representation from what I'm seeing and it's incredibly small.

You sure sxb?

Apollo

VIP
A lot of Bantus from the South have that frequency doe. Some upwards of 60 percent iirc.
Only Egypt seems to have representation from what I'm seeing and it's incredibly small.
You sure sxb?

It's a Nilotic lineage. Those Bantus got it through Nilotes. And I believe you are mistaken, in Southern Africa it's a different kind which is Khoisan.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's a Nilotic lineage. Those Bantus got it through Nilotes. And I believe you are mistaken, in Southern Africa it's a different kind which is Khoisan.

Yeah I know it's one of the oldest lineages but there are a few groups to the south east with high frequencies

At least according to Wikipedia. And no mention of it appearing anywhere outside of Africa.

Lies. Our Boqor may Allah swt have mercy on him, freed the Bantus, gave them jobs and lands. They're all appreciative to him and hail him as their hero.

Where in Puntland do they live?
Are they fully assimilated or do they live in enclaves? I'm not familiar with this story.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:mjlol: "we assume that we were probably enslaved, we're not sure because where does the superiority complex in East Africa come from?" She's so dumb which makes her that much cuter. lol bless them

This is actually wrong. I believe @Thegoodshepherd did an interesting topic on this of a thriving puntite community in Southern Arabia alongside their mehri brethren. Why don't they show up in your nobel-prize winning studies? :sass1:

The notion that there has not been any sort of genetic exchange between the two regions is not only laughable but completely unrealistic from a scientific standpoint.

That is all besides the point. All it takes is just one slave from one of the clans being sold in the Arabian peninsula to shatter your narrative. It is an extraordinary claim that Somalis from completely different tribes would not sell Somalis from other tribes to Arabs, while having no qualms selling habeshis and others. A claim that requires extraordinary evidence.
that makes zero sense. just because they live there (which makes sense because of the proximity and cultural exchange between somalis and the arabian peninsula) doesn't mean they went their as slaves. there is ZERO historical significance of this sis. try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.