Something I noticed 🤔

My post went up on r/exmuslim. They were seething at my Idea of early hijab introduction. I also noticed the girls in that chat were opposed to the idea as well. Why do the murtads and the women both oppose what I said? :cosbyhmm:

Ladies that disagreed why do you share a consensus with murtads 💀

Maybe because we've had more experience with the hijab than you? We know the negative and not so fun parts that say ex muslim women have also dealt with, that's what we share in common. Many have started their hijab very early (like age 10 and under), the hijabis feel like they got it too early and the ex muslim women feel like they were robbed of their childhood, they both feel:regret

Edit: How ironic, asking the ladies a question and getting upset when it doesn't fit what you want to hear...

Last edited:
My post went up on r/exmuslim. They were seething at my Idea of early hijab introduction. I also noticed the girls in that chat were opposed to the idea as well. Why do the murtads and the women both oppose what I said? :cosbyhmm:

Also noticed our comments were deleted and we no longer can comment; hopefully mods deny women at Mens cave as well.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe because we've had more experience with the hijab than you? We know the negative and not so fun parts that say ex muslim women have also dealt with, that's what we share in common. Many have started their hijab very early (like age 10 and under), the hijabis feel like they got it too early and the ex muslim women feel like they were robbed of their childhood, they both feel:regret
Does mimicking the righteous Muslimah absolutely decimate a girl’s childhood? What is she missing out on?:chrisfreshhah:

Does mimicking the righteous Muslimah absolutely decimate a girl’s childhood? What is she missing out on?:chrisfreshhah:
Having fun and getting to be a kid ls better then wearing a hijab before you even know why

Not that you would know, of course

Im_✨

I don’t even understand why the little girl would decline to wear it. Unless she learns not to wear it from a bad influence. Why wouldn’t the daughter want to mimic the mother?
100% right. I myself saw everyone around me wear it and wanted to wear it for myself. 16 years strong now and inshallah many decades more to go

Having fun and getting to be a kid ls better then wearing a hijab before you even know why

Not that you would know, of course
POV: Your a child that’s about to go outside. I slip on the stretchy hijab with sparkles on you before you go outside. With me or an other family member supervising cause stranger danger of course.

Now at what point was your childhood being ruined there?

Remember that majority in hell are women.
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
It’s the kaffir women bro :trumpsmirk:

Im_✨

POV: Your a child that’s about to go outside. I slip on the stretchy hijab with sparkles on you before you go outside. With me or an other family member supervising cause stranger danger of course.

Icl it also depends on where the child lives. If they live in predominantly cadaan areas, the child will often feel left out and will grow to despise it. If they are surrounded by other muslims, the child will most likely embrace wearing the hijab

Icl it also depends on where the child lives. If they live in predominantly cadaan areas, the child will often feel left out and will grow to despise it. If they are surrounded by other muslims, the child will most likely embrace wearing the hijab
Shit good point.
IMG_2710.png

Well imma take my future daughter to private Muslim school.

Alright, say you have a hijab wearing daughter.
One day when she's older (like late teens 18-19) she tells you she doesn't wanna wear it anymore and that nothing you say will convince her otherwise. What would you do?

One day when she's older (like late teens 18-19) she tells you she doesn't wanna wear it anymore and that nothing you say will convince her otherwise. What would you do?
I would ask her to elaborate on why she feels that way?

id just tell her since you want to be the big girl leave my house

Trending

Latest posts