Sometimes I watch interviews on the Breakfast Club YouTube channel and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So what about the Somalis constantly trolling other people's forums?
Are they not obsessed?

I've never seen that. And even if they do so what? Why does it make your blood boil. People troll here and we don't give a f*ck. Why does some random somalis opinion of your hurt you so much. This is why I say you have insecurities.

It's sad because I want the best for them. I have zero AA friends but I root for them to do well because they've been abused and mistreated for too long.

This guy is not even a child anymore. He is a 26 year old man. It's utterly cringe worthy and sad that many like him are unable to string a coherent sentence together.

Awwww! I'm sure AAs are touched that u want them to do well. Not!

In fact I know the community well enough that I know that they would give their consent for me to respond and say kindly take your pity and shove it up ur arse.

Another classic thread. I wonder if psychologists and sociologist recognize how much of a goldmine Somalis are.

Rahtid!

Anyway you name any American slang that is used worldwide and there is a good chance that it came from the black AA subculture that u all seek to disparage.

Conformity has never been a virtue of the artistic community.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol Ethiopians opened churches in black neighborhoods.
During Italy's invasion of Ethiopia many blacks in the diaspora enlisted to help.

Haile selassie gave Jamaicans land in Ethiopia

LOL He clearly took advantage of blacks in america, he knew you were delusional enough to believe it was some sacred land.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

In fact I know the community well enough that I know that they would give their consent for me to respond and say kindly take your pity and shove it up ur arse.

Another classic thread. I wonder if psychologists and sociologist recognize how much of a goldmine Somalis are.

Rahtid!

Anyway you name any American slang that is used worldwide and there is a good chance that it came from the black AA subculture that u all seek to disparage.

American Slang and hip hop that's something to be proud of? You are Americans for f*ck sake go create a car or a new improved computer. No yall rather sing about coke and killing niggaz because these niggaz wore blue and I wear red. Bompton brrp brrrp.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Rahtid!

I was bring serious.

AA culture is worth multi billions. It's a shame that racist white execs run it and exploit it.

I know but @Geeljire were saying you know better English and such, I mean it's funny because most Somalis living abroad weren't born there as compared to AA and so on. Lol.

I never said we or any particular group speak better English then them. I didnt even compare us to them.

All i said was how most AAs think speaking proper English is white and having a half decent vocabulary is white.

Bob Marley

retired
LOL He clearly took advantage of blacks in america, he knew you were delusional enough to believe it was some sacred land.

it wasn't blacks in america, but Jamaicans that he gave land to.
black people supported him because he was pro-black & spoke on behalf of their issues many times

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
it wasn't blacks in america, but Jamaicans that he gave land to.
black people supported him because he was pro-black & spoke on behalf of their issues many times

Somali women during the 60s were protesting in Mogadishu for AAs rights in America. So? There's good people everywhere and bad people everywhere. I just don't understand why you are so insecure.

No it was not Somalia traded and built up their own societies way before the Swahili trade. ottoman and arab aspects are pretty recent parts of our history not that old nor that significant. Like I said a 5000 year old history there have been found boast that are older than fucking ancient egypt in Somalia.
ShenDuGiraffePainting.jpg

It's a shame that our history is oral. You can google that shit yourself.
Again, do feel free to dispel any misconceptions, but uhh.......

8th century is when the Swahili people really became important in history; they began trading with the Arab, Persian, Indian, Chinese, and Southeast Asian people. This, trade is known as the Indian Ocean Trade. The culture was influenced by Arabic, Persian, Indian, and Chinese culture as a consequence of long-distance trading routes crossing the Indian Ocean. Beginning in Kenya and Tanzania, the Swahili culture eventually spread to Mozambique.[1]

During the 10th century, several city-states flourished along the Swahili Coast and adjacent islands; some examples are Kilwa, Malindi, Gedi, Pate, Comoros and Zanzibar. These early Swahili city-states were Muslim, cosmopolitan and politically independent of each other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_culture

Ajuraan Sultanate(home of the somali maritime societies)- circa: 13th century–late 17th century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

And that picture is of of the Chinese explorer, Zheng He, back from his voyage of the Somali coast is circa 15th century.

Evidence suggest that Swahili model of maritime trade heavily influenced the Somalis. Swahili merchant themselves even did trade in Somalia. The mixed descendants of those Swahilis still live in Somalia to this day and speak a dialect of Swahili.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravanese_dialect

Swahili people's business savy at that time eclipsed all others, which led to their language become the language of commerce in East Africa, and it's even still the case today. Why are you so ashamed to admit that somalis were influenced by these great people?

Though I don't want to end this without say that what I originally asked for was notable somali scientist, mathematicians, inventors, and researchers.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mindblown:coolioIm gettin curious now @Bob Marley @isme @youtoo if you feel this much resentment towards Somalis why did you Sign Up here You guys are always blowing up every small thing into proportion

Besides you guys always for some reason talk shit and belittle Somalia at any chance you get and than ironically you guys bootyclap for Ethiopia while they also look down on AA no scratch that Most African countries look down on AA

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Again, do feel free to dispel any misconceptions, but uhh.......

8th century is when the Swahili people really became important in history; they began trading with the Arab, Persian, Indian, Chinese, and Southeast Asian people. This, trade is known as the Indian Ocean Trade. The culture was influenced by Arabic, Persian, Indian, and Chinese culture as a consequence of long-distance trading routes crossing the Indian Ocean. Beginning in Kenya and Tanzania, the Swahili culture eventually spread to Mozambique.[1]

During the 10th century, several city-states flourished along the Swahili Coast and adjacent islands; some examples are Kilwa, Malindi, Gedi, Pate, Comoros and Zanzibar. These early Swahili city-states were Muslim, cosmopolitan and politically independent of each other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swahili_culture

Ajuraan Sultanate(home of the somali maritime societies)- circa: 13th century–late 17th century
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

And that picture is of of the Chinese explorer, Zheng He, back from his voyage of the Somali coast is circa 15th century.

Evidence suggest that Swahili model of maritime trade heavily influenced the Somalis. Swahili merchant themselves even did trade in Somalia. The mixed descendants of those Swahilis still live in Somalia to this day and speak a dialect of Swahili.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravanese_dialect

Swahili people's business savy at that time eclipsed all others, which led to their language become the language of commerce in East Africa, and it's even still the case today. Why are you so ashamed to admit that somalis were influenced by these great people?

Though I don't want to end this without say that what I originally asked for was notable somali scientist, mathematicians, inventors, and researchers.

Go back to wikipedia. We traded with Ancient Egypt, China, Persia and so on and we were smart enough to not sell our own people. I don't know much about the Swahili history expect for the Swahili slave trade.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:mindblown:coolioIm gettin curious now @Bob Marley @isme @youtoo if you feel this much resentment towards Somalis why did you Sign Up here You guys are always blowing up every small thing into proportion

Besides you guys always for some reason talk shit and belittle Somalia at any chance you get and than ironically you guys bootyclap for Ethiopia while they also look down on AA no scratch that Most African countries look down on AA

Funny thing is Nigerians look down on them while AAs love Nigerians. Thing is Africans hate everyone. It's trabial and ethnocentric continent. We stick with our own in Africa. AAs just have this beautiful dream of african unity.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

They don't know Ethiopians very well. Many of my Ethiopian friends have used derogatory language towards them. .oh well...

what history is that you hotep?
Well the first contact probably occurred when Ethiopian sailors came to New York in 1808 and allied with free African-Americans at the time and founded the Abyssinian Bapist(because AA aren't Orthodox) Church.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian_Baptist_Church

Then there's John Robinson, the AA man who created and lead the Ethiopian Airforce against Imperial Italy in 1935(ironically that means he fought against Italians and their Somali allies at the time).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robinson_(aviator)

^^^He was like the black Lawernce of Arabia, but with pure hearted intentions, as he never married and died a citizen of Ethiopia.

There's even a memorial of him in Addis Ababa.

There's others, but I think are the two most significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.