Spoke Arabic to this Somali guy

Why are some of them like this?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I also get angry whenever a geeljire tries that shit with me
, we were having a decent human conversation, a civilised dialogue and a both speaking in the mother tongue and the guy just switches to Arabic to sound articulate but ridiculously sounds like he's spitting phlegm all the time

Then I started switching to unguvuvweve and the brother has the audacity to say war naga daa si ilbaxsan u hadal waa maxay afka adoonta

I replied war ma meesha ka carar niinyahow wax ma dhaantid waa taa adiga afka geelwasaha isku xariifineysid
YOOOOO IM CRYING!!!! WALLAHI this is hilarious

Wallahi ain't this the truth. Keep spreading the truth akhi.
It's a bit of realism. Somalis are hypocrites, they claim to love their country but still engage in destructive behaviours and conversations.

Imagine putting your house on fire and then blaming your neighbours.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The whole world sees you as gaajo, famine and destruction and when an other ignorant Arab individual does too it's a problem.
Arabs see us an inferiors because we bootyclap them sxb. When I mean we I mean you:krs:
Just put denounce you Arab identity.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's a bit of realism. Somalis are hypocrites, they claim to love their country but still engage in destructive behaviours and conversations.

Imagine putting your house on fire and then blaming your neighbours.
This is why they will never in this life amount to anything they will remain the joke of the world

psyche

To each their own
I haven't met a Somalis that isn't a Islamic scholar that knows Arabic so I thought it was rare and maybe he doesn't like hear words from a language he doesn't know.

Speaking of Arabic why does it sound so vulgar and ugly? The Quran sounds alright but for some reason I couldn't stand listening to people talk in Arabic class. Shit grated my ears.

I haven't met a Somalis that isn't a Islamic scholar that knows Arabic so I thought it was rare and maybe he doesn't like hear words from a language he doesn't know.

Speaking of Arabic why does it sound so vulgar and ugly? The Quran sounds alright but for some reason I couldn't stand listening to people talk in Arabic class. Shit grated my ears.
Arabic has the same sounds as somali.
:kodaksmiley:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You are like this tumor that only focus on Arab aspect of things forgetting the whole picture.
I'm here to stay and as a tumour I am not benign I am malignant and I will grow onto you. I haven't forgot the picture. I'm destroying your fantasy you call Pan-Arabism.
:sass1:Your crown is going to be crumbling to dust

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Wallahi billahi this maggot started chimping out begging
to stop with the Arabic. I could tell this negga was really
getting annoyed by me using Arab words against him.

Why do some Somalis have this unexplainable cuqdad?

The pendulum has shifted over to the African side ya Akhi. The anti-Arab phenomenon is at a sky high all over the world. Forget Somalis, Arabic speaking Maghrebis, Sudani, Lebanese, and Egyptians are turning their back on Arabness :wow:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'm here to stay and as a tumour I am not benign I am malignant and I will grow onto you. I haven't forgot the picture. I'm destroying your fantasy you call Pan-Arabism.
:sass1:Your crown is going to be crumbling to dust
Don't worry bro I will eat xaba sawda it cures everything alxamdullilah

CaliTedesse

VIP
The pendulum has shifted over to the African side ya Akhi. The anti-Arab phenomenon is at a sky high all over the world. Forget Somalis, Arabic speaking Maghrebis, Sudani, Lebanese, and Egyptians are turning their back on Arabness :wow:
I don't agree akhi. People will wake up and realize that those gaalo nationalists movements are a cancer eventually.

Trending