Spoke Arabic to this Somali guy

Why are some of them like this?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The old heads who are in their early 30s today did it. This was back in the day. This is how Ayrabs should be treated. Getting kadee'd on is the biggest humiliation and Ayrabs should get that treatment.
That is just awful man very sick and hateful. Hate breeds hate. Lets make more love.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mate keep crying about Arabs. The worst Arabs states are in better condition than Somalia despite Russia, Europe and the USA attacking them.
That guy is very emotional bro I feel bad for him. Even in Ramadan they can not maintain their hatred.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Brother can you explain why this annoys you?
It annoys me how you're claiming something you're not. I am friends with Arabs but I don't see myself and my ethnicity as them.

:rejoice:Anti-Akh ha noolato

As I said I'm hear to get rid of the Arab Bootyclappers on this forum I am not emotional I just hate how you're saying we're them to be apart of their soceity uuf:ohhhdamn:

Invader

Mate keep crying about Arabs. The worst Arabs states are in better condition than Somalia despite Russia, Europe and the USA attacking them.
So you would rather live in Syria than your own homeland. Wow you're really insecure.

Invader

Yes. Syria has better food, culture, history and women.
You are insecure and all I'm saying is Syrians and Levantine Arabs have the worst phenotypes. You hating on Somalia shows how desperate you want to be an Arab but listen hear buddy.

:diddyass:Born Somali Stay Somali. Syria is under a dictatorship rn and Iraq has an incompetent government.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
:kanyehmm:We're pirates and they're oil-rich. Oil and water don't mix.
I really wanted to break the law of physics by entering through a warped dimension
from my phone screen and strangle you for your comment but then I realised I am not not an octopus with tentacles but a pirate with Kalashnikov rifle

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
You are insecure and all I'm saying is Syrians and Levantine Arabs have the worst phenotypes. You hating on Somalia shows how desperate you want to be an Arab but listen hear buddy.

:diddyass:Born Somali Stay Somali. Syria is under a dictatorship rn and Iraq has an incompetent government.
Somalis wanna be sand monkeys so bad

Damascus functions better than Mogadishu my brother. A Syrian refugee camp in Turkey has a higher employment rate than the average Somali tuulo.

Invader

@CaliTedesse speaking Arabic to that man would've been awkward and he may have not understood what you've said telling you to stop because he couldn't respond in Arabic.

Speak Arabic to Arabs
Speak Somali to Somalis

How would an Arab feel if you spoke Somali to him

Let me guide you to the light
Our land is not Arab land

:rejoice:Anti-Akh will stop delusional Somalis on claiming dhegacas because.

11:42 onwards :pacspit:Butt of the jokes yh

CaliTedesse

VIP
Damascus functions better than Mogadishu my brother. A Syrian refugee camp in Turkey has a higher employment rate than the average Somali tuulo.
Wallahi ain't this the truth. Keep spreading the truth akhi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse speaking Arabic to that man would've been awkward and he may have not understood what you've said telling you to stop because he couldn't respond in Arabic.

Speak Arabic to Arabs
Speak Somali to Somalis

How would an Arab feel if you spoke Somali to him

Let me guide you to the lightView attachment 118744
:rejoice:Anti-Akh will stop delusional Somalis on claiming dhegacas because.

11:42 onwards :pacspit:Butt of the jokes yh
lol Somalis are to be blamed for that you weirdo they destroyed their country and became the laughing stock of the world and still to this day many videos in Arabic mention Somalia in great light.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Wallahi billahi this maggot started chimping out begging
to stop with the Arabic. I could tell this negga was really
getting annoyed by me using Arab words against him.

Why do some Somalis have this unexplainable cuqdad?
I also get angry whenever a geeljire tries that shit with me
, we were having a decent human conversation, a civilised dialogue and a both speaking in the mother tongue and the guy just switches to Arabic to sound articulate but ridiculously sounds like he's spitting phlegm all the time

Then I started switching to unguvuvweve and the brother has the audacity to say war naga daa si ilbaxsan u hadal waa maxay afka adoonta

I replied war ma meesha ka carar niinyahow wax ma dhaantid waa taa adiga afka geelwasaha isku xariifineysid

Invader

lol Somalis are to be blamed for that you weirdo they destroyed their country and became the laughing stock of the world and still to this day many videos in Arabic mention Somalia in great light.
Gadaffi paid the rebels.
What was Gaddafi?
An Arab.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The whole world sees you as gaajo, famine and destruction and when an other ignorant Arab individual does too it's a problem.